Shadow Wolves Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Re: Shadow Wolves Rp

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death jumped at the howl "Lets go!" Death starts to run towards the howl.
JOIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Dante felt Death jolt at the howl, he followed close behind her then soon passing her in case anything decided to attack them. He seen Mike and arrow running towards them, skidding to a stop he watched as the two Shadow Pack members approached. "What is it Mike?" he said in an annoyed voice at the thought of danger in his woods.

Mike stopped a few feet from Dante, he sounded annoyed. "There is an intuder in the forest, a male wolf by the name Scar. He is claiming one of the Shadow Pack wolves will be framed for the death of your pups." he said heaving from the long run.

Dante narrowed his eyes, "How does he know I have pups? How do you know?" he said surprised.

Mike smiled, "I didn't until Scar came along, but i'm happy for you." he barked.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death stoped beside Dante and listend to Mike and Dante talk "well what way did he run off? We need to find him as soon as possible!" she said in an hurry up you slow pokes voice.
(xD)
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Mike turned his head towards the Moon Pack Densite, "That way, towards your den." he barked.

Dante snarled at the thought of the intruder putting danger in his family. He darted off towards the Moon Pack den site without hesitation, his fur bristled. He tore across the land running as fast as he could, hitting trees against his shoulders. He skidded to a stop at the den site, growling in anger as he scanned the area for the intruder.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Mike! I siad he was after yang hes just wandring this territory randomly. He siad he wanted to make me misrable so why would go afte Dantes pups." he smacked his head watching Dante run off. He watched them go with a sigh.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(oops XD)

Mike turned his head to Arrow, "I thought he said he was going to frame you for killing Dante's pups" he said confuzed.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death ran after Dante and stoped looking at the den , nuzzling Dante"I'm sorry" she said softly.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"No he was going to frame me for killing my own pup." he shrugged. "What an idiot. Dantes would be fine hes not that stupid." he smiled at mike trotting into the moonpacks denning area. "Hey Dante congratz on the pups never new ya had any. maybe we can have a playdate sometime." Arrow smiled.
(Ill half rp Scar! he will randomly jump into the rp at happy times he he he!)
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Dante looked around the den, seeing a bloody mess in front of the den. He walked up to the dead pup and nudged it, he whined and layed down next to it. "No..." he growled. He spun around snarling hearing footsteps behind him, it was Death. He cut is snarling off realizing it was his mate, walking up and nuzzling her he spoke, "He was here." he said sadly turning back to the murdered pup.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death jumped when Dante sanrled at her but calmed down and licked his cheek to try to comfort him"Im so sorry" she said sofly. Death smelled something fermiler in the air What is that she thought it smells like...no it cant be! she started to shake her head trying to get the though thought of her head.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mike walked into the Moon Pack den site, "I see Scar has already been here." he said not realizing it was the pup he had killed. He had sorrow in his eyes for his friend's murdered pup.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death glared at Mike and backed away backing right into a tree but not caring thats what i smellshe thougth angerly.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mike tilted his head at Death, "You ok Death?" he asked softly.

"I will kill him" Dante kept muttering over and over. "His hide is mine!" he growled standing up.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death growled at Mike "what were you doing at our den this moring Mike?" she asked madly.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mike gave Death a confused look, "I wasn't here this morning, was off hunting in my territory." he said calmly.

Dante turned his head to Mike and Death, seeing Death angered.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d