Shadow Wolves Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Shadow Wolves Rp

Post by Zelda0909 »

"What do you want! If you dont beat it I..." he couldnt think of a threat so he just speed up to try and lose him. Nobody cared anyway, he always told himself.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Mike watched Scar quicken his pace, he only matched it and stood by his side again, "What I can't take a walk with a random wolf?" Mike asked, "Plus somethings on your mind and I'm gonna find out." he finished, turning his head to look at Scar as he spoke.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Why do you care? Yes I killed that pup back then! So there..." He stoped and stared at his own paws. "I can never return to the life I once had..."
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death jumped at her mates snarl, then licked his muzzle back " I'm sorry my love" she said as she nuzzled him and curled her tail around him.
JOIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Mike nodded as he listened to Scar, "I made the same mistake." he said in a sad tone, feeling guilty for his crime. "Just recently, now I....I regret it." he said lowering his head before finishing. He stopped and looked up into the sky, he could see the stars above him. He knew his father was watching and listening to him from the wolf heaven up the star ladder.

Dante wrapped his neck around Death, "Thanks for coming, I needed some comfort." he whispered into her ear. He stood back up and looked down the trail, "You wanna come?" he asked softly to Death.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
HexOfHeaven
Bluebird Chick

Post by HexOfHeaven »

Death smiled and licked Dante's cheek " your welcome love" she nodded and started to walk with him.
JOIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"But thats not the thing..." an evil smile crossed his face. "I enjoyed it. How could I enjoy killing something so innocent." It seemed as if scar was on the brink of insanity.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Name: Unknown by other wolves but my mother usually called me Crow. but the wolf who fins me can name me! :D
Personality: RP'd
Pack?: Mother was part of MoonPack, Father was ShadowPack, they could never be together so my father was forced to kill my mother, then my grandparents killed my grandfather, I am still shocked from the attack. I am a young loner, my mother was weaning me when she was killed.
Loner?: Duh!
History: Hmmm...... check the pack. Oh! And my mom ran away from MoonPack to give birth! Thats why I'm not in the MoonPack territory
Crush: Uh........ dude! I'm a pup!
Parents: SilverMoon (Moon Pack) Red Eye (Shadow Pack)
Siblings: Nope!
Other: I want a moon pack wolf to find me please, I have nothing against Shadow Pack though!
Description/Picture: Has a silvery coat like his mother with tints of black like hhis father, black ears, tail, and paws. Has gleaming green eyes.

I kick around in the leaves struggling to my paws. "Mama! Mama! Mommy where are you?" I whine. "Mom...." I cry. I yip and yap waiting for something to happen. I finally get to my paws and struggle to walk around. I break into a run/jump/stumble into the Moon Pack territory without knowing it...
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Zula was stareing misrably at the river remembering her pups death. "Pure is impure... impure is pure..." She mummbled. she looked across the river to see a pup.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

I stumbled around and pounced at leaves pretending their mice. I looked up across the river "Mama?" I said curiously.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Ying?" she wonderd out loud but she noticed the difrence. "Forgive me Dante." She swam across the river to the pup and the big black she-wolf smiled. "Weres your mommy and daddy?" she asked.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

I closed my eyes really hard trying to think. "I... thank.... my dad killed.... my... mom... then my.... grandparents ordered.... their..... pack to kill my.... father..." a tear slid down my cheek. "Yeah. thats it."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She looked at the pup with surprise. "Your from outside the shadow forest..." She licked the pup gently. "Want to come back with me to shadow pack? Dante doesnt take kindly to strangers."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Please!" I yipped and jumped around. "Who's Dante though?"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I'll tell ya whean your older. oh dear I hope Mike doesnt mind." She picked up the pup by its scruff and swam across the river holding the pup out of the water. She set it down on the other side. "Do you have a name?" she asked.