Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Amur Leopard Sanctuary (ALS)

Post by Alias »

Okies, you mean the characters or us, I wonder? =]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Yep :D ((By the way, sometimes I sound bossy but I'm not actaully tryinto to be mean)) Thanks)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(I made it seem like it was becoming dark on my last post. xP I'll make this post quick so we can make it night time.)

Cledwyn watched as the Arabi was heavily splashed with water, making him grin playfully and laugh. Noticing Arabi plunging underwater, he tried to follow her path. As he began to turn around, he was splashed with a much greater force, making him nearly squeal (like a girl d: ) and laugh afterwords, heavily embarrassed. He got out of the pond, shaking his coat like crazy from water from every inch of his body. He enjoyed watching the other female leopard swim around in the pond as well. After a while his coat was still pretty wet, making him chilled as the night strolled in. He smiled at both of the leopards and made his way into his new home, grabbing onto the bone and playfully gnawing on it until he felt tired enough to sleep.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Arabi bounded out of the pond after a while and shook herself vigorously. She looked up at the dusky sky, nightime fast approaching, "Good night" shesaid quietly to the other female, then made her way to her favourite cave and slept.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku lifted her head in acknowledgement, and started back into the cover of the forest. She leaped back onto her tree and settled down, watching the sky, the subtle blinking stars and the clear, bright half-moon. Then, Karaku fell into sleep. Her dreams were similar every night. They repeated so much she knew that she was in a dream, and that when Karaku woke up she would be back in the safety of her high branch with the moonlight stroking her back. This time, Karaku is drinking by a river. It is the mating season, but Kraku is alone. It is a chilly day. The sun is bright today, and warms the forest. But the only thing is that Karaku is alone. She continues to drink, then lifts her head to look at her reflection as the water settles. Karaku blinks, and the reflection blinks back. She murmurs a friendly greeting, and the reflection moves it's lips. Karaku sighs, and bends down to drink again. But this time, another figure appears beside her. She sees this in the water. Karaku whips around, hissing defiantly. The figure is a male leopard, his eyes shine, his pelt is sleek and smooth. He slowly blinks his eyes and looks away to say sorry for starling Karaku, and to say hello. Karaku returns his greeting, and they sniff each other. Then they rub pelts, and blunder off into the trees.
The dreams leaps farther in time. Now, Karaku and the male are mates. They are looking for a den, and stop by to drink at a nearby river. It soon turns into a game, where Karaku and her mate splash each other and play-bite each other's ears and scruff. Karaku is more than happy. She and her mate were one breath, one bone. Karaku feels this in her fur. Afterwards, they dry off in the trees, rubbing and shaking their pelts. Karaku walks close beside her mate, but he does something he did not do in the real world.
He tells Karaku he loves her, to remember her, then leaves her in the shade.
Karaku woke with a thudding heart.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Morning called as it shined through the cave, brightening it and making the male groan in disapproval. He enjoyed sleep, especially now that he doesn't have to constantly be awake for his own safety. Cledwyn slowly stretched as he made himself stumble upwards, still feeling a little dizzy from the lack of hydration. He took all his energy from last night, and today he felt groggy and a bit grumpy. He stumbled towards the pond and half collapsed, half laid down next to it. The leopard's muzzle plunged in the water and lapped it up slowly, his eyes squinting from the sun above. His mind slowly drove off as he continued to lap up the water, it splashing on his nose as he did so noisily. After a minute or two he forced himself to stand, stretched his body as much as he could, and began to walk around the fence area, just to get used to his surroundings again. His mind felt more clear now, hoping that would be the last of having to be so dehydrated ever again.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Winter woke up locked up in a cage. Oh no... she moaned. It was time for her monthly check-up. Being poked and pinched wasn't the best thing in the world. She stood up and whined for Olivia. Summer was looking at me with amused eyes. "She'll be here with the vet soon enough girl." she said softly then walked off, leaving Winter in the cage beside a jeep. When Olivia came walking around the corner, Winter flicked her tail happily. Took her long enough, Winter thought then yawned. She was also walking with the vet.... Mrs. Flora Belle. She was a snobby, small woman. Although she is a professional, she is quite mean!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Form
Name: Yeliana
Pen: Pen C since that's were everyone is...
Looks: Image
Personality:She can be timid and shy,but when you know her a sweet,young,enthusiastic creature with a fine personality that will brighten up your day.
Mate:None
Offspring:(Can she be a surrogant mother?Like when people get other females to raise another's young.
Siblings: Sylvester
Parents: Argentine(Human mother)
History:She was raised by a human surrogate mother back in her home county then brought here to lead a normal life since she was unfit to go back to the wild.
How did you come here:When her mother was poached she was rescued and was given to a human care giver.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Accepted! Of course you can be a surrogant mother!)

EDIT: Today is the check up for all females. The males' check ups are tomorrow (Roleplay time).