Together as a Team (Animal Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Together as a Team (Animal Roleplay)

Post by Hope »

This roleplay is a bit like the Golden Compass if you've ever seen that. Animals and humans seem to be linked together and sometimes have special abilities. If your human feels pain, you feel pain. If you feel pain, your human feels pain. You will play the animal and help your human in the battle of a lifetime. There is a group of people who don't have animals think that the others shouldn't have animals so they capture them and take them to their hide out to seperate their link.

I'd perfer you be a animal of a child or teen. You share ages with your human and you may chose one ability if you like.

(Finish later!)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Together as a Team (Animal Roleplay)

Post by Alias »

Sorry to interrupt, but as much I like The Golden Compass, I'm not sure human Rps are allowed. Is it your point that we RP Dæmons that had their humans taken from them?
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

We don't roleplay the humans though, just the animals.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Right... I see. I think it was in Northern Lights where the children had their Dæmons taken from them, so yeah.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian