Lost RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Lost RP

Post by Hope »

Name: Summer
Personality: Friendly but shy, if you've ever seen Alpha and Omega she's like Lily.
Scout: Wild
Species: Gray Wolf
Description: Light grey that's almost white with darker flecks.
Other: Hoping to be Phantom's mate??
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Abdalla followed close behind asking "whos aunt karen?" he said to her. Abdul-Lateef followed behind them taking in a speed walk not really wanting to run. "ok here we go" he said to himself as the large dog trailed behind them.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Accepted. Lets say Phantom is in need of a mate and Summer is trying everything to get to him.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Okay. Oh and, what season is it?)

Summer padded along a rocky path some scouts take every morning. The path was paved beside a small river where tons of fish and small duck come to play and hunt. Don't see it would hurt to hunt, she thought. She ducked down under some tall bushes. The ducks looked up but she stayed well hidden. She padded closer to the ducks. As all the ducks but one waddled into the river to hunt, she leaped and caught it quickly around the neck. She smirked and ran back to the pack territory.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(Cool good to have another person for this. shall we continue?)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Course! lol)
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(It's summer, and the scouts aren't crashed yet.)

"She's the guidance counsellor, and my aunt." Annabelle replied. Togo barked happily, wagging his tail.

Phantom howled, requesting all wolves to return to the den for a blizzard in the Alaskan mountains.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Okay)

Summer perked her ears and started into a run. The scent of the markers grew stronger until she found herself in the territory den. She barked to her close friend as a greeting then looked for the Alpha.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"oh thats Cool." abdalla said. Abdul-Lateef was slowly trotting behind them. Then with a burst of speed he ran ahead. Abdalla notice this. He then shouted "Abdul-Lateef wait up!" by then the large African Boerboel was already sitting at the door. He yawned as he thought to himself "this look like a nice house." at the moment he was unfocused and noticing a bird flying by and a butterfly going by his face. He tried to nip at the little insect but had flown off.

meanwhile in alaska...

Achak watched the wolves preparee for the snowstorm. He silently turned around and dissappeared into the dense forest right towards the storm.

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

( Let's skip to the plane part. We are in a huge storm and the pilot gets sick and the plane crashes. But we start when he gets sick. Oh and Sillybear, please put in a pet and scout charrie.)
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Okay)
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Thx silly your awesome!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

(ok we can skip to that part)

Abdalla was sitting next to Anna on the plane with Abdul-Lateef at his feet. Abdul-Lateef had a weird feeling in his gut. he got up and walk towards the pilots room. He said to himself "I have a bad feeling about this." "Abdul-Lateef get back here!" he rushed out of his seat to keep the dog from bothering the pilot. When he got there Abdul-Lateef was there nuging the pilot as he was knocked out. They saw the ground out the front window. They rushed back to their seat with Annabelle and Togo. he tightened his seat belt and Abdul-Lateef sat in his lap and they braced thimselfs. He then said to Anna "buckle up.... were crashing...."

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Annabelle looked outside. The white snow was like black paper. Togo walked outside and looked around.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

After having his eyes shut tight he slowly opened them. "im not dead?" he thought to himself. Abdul-Lateef started growling. There out the window was achak the old grizzly bear who saw the crash. With one swipe of his paw he broke the window. Abdul-Lateef bit the bear on the paw and did not let go.