Lost RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Lost RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

It's Pet Day at the Quail Boy And Girl Scouts Camp. For a treat, Karen, the guidance counsellor, takes the scouts and pets to Alaska by plane. But the plane crashes into the wilds of Alaska. With Karen missing, we RP the pets of the scoutsand try to survive the entire adventure and maybe wild animals too.

Rules are the same, + you must have an offside scout charrie.

Form( Quote this and remove the words after the :.

Name: Togo
Personality: Will RP!
Owner?(Scout): Annabelle
Species: Alaskan Husky
Description: Normal Husky.
Scout's Description: The cutest girl at the camp.
Other: None really.

Here's my WAC(Wild Animal Character):

Name: Phantom
Personality: Will RP!
Scout: None
Species: Gray Wolf
Description: The Alpha of a pack. He often encounters the Scouts. He has a scar on his left eye.
Other: Mate can be rped by someone else.

And my Offside Charrie

Name: Annabelle
Pet: Togo
Description: See Togo's form.
Personality: A great friend to have!
Skills: Skinning, Cooking, fire making, climbing and crafting.
Other: Friends of her are allowed.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Lost RP

Post by animalguy888 »

Name:Abdul-Lateef
Personality: brave,curagous,prtoctive of owner,but only when needed the most... the rest of the time he is relaxed and somewhat lazy...
Owner?(Scout):Abdalla
Species:African Boerboel
Description:an average African Boerboel
Scout's Description:An african teenager. His family just moved to america to get more out of life as they were very poor. He took his dog to america with him a dog that found as he was also living in the same conditions.
Other: not much else

Here's my WAC(Wild Animal Character):

Name: Achak
Personality: agressive,defesive,a silent stalker
Scout: None
Species:grizzly bear
Description:A old brown bear feared by all. He has been around for a long time hiding whatching and waiting he was given his name by natives long ago. He was known to them as the spirit bear protector of all that is wildeness.
Other:will attack out of nowere and without warning

And my Offside Charrie

Name: Abdalla
Pet:Abdul-Lateef
Description: An african teenager. His family just moved to america to get more out of life as they were very poor. He took his dog to america with him a dog that found as he was also living in the same conditions.
Personality:shy and does not have many friends...but most of the time is either pretty laid back or a fun and excitng and adventerous person.
Skills: Skinning, hunting,fishing by spear or hands and feet but has never used a rod and reel,firemaking,carving,spear making and wood working.
Other: Annabelle is his ony friend... if thats ok with you that is

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Accepted!

( How about we start when your charrie moves into your new home and the trip is tomorrow.)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Alpha Ridley wrote:Accepted!

( How about we start when your charrie moves into your new home and the trip is tomorrow.)
(ok that sounds like a good place to start.)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Annabelle petted Togo on the head. Togo sat down and ate the dog food given to him. He heard Annabelle and her family talking about the trip to Alaska to honor Pet Day. Ann's mother didn't want her to go.

Phantom howled at the moon, expecting a call from a moose or something.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Abdul-Lateef was lying down on the brand new sofa. He heard his young master talking with his parents about going to the camp. How he raised enough money selling fresh fish to go with his class-mates to this camp. His parents were reluctent as this was a new country and eventually the gave in after he told them he could bring Abdul-Lateef with. They looked over at me when they heard me snore. I had fallen asleep on the sofa. He woke up and looked down at a newspaper bellow him at saw a picture and headline of a bear attack in alaska.

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Phantom prowled the territory of his pack for stranger wolves. Nothing. Good!

Togo yawned and fell asleep as Annabelle went to bed.

The next day...
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Abdul-Lateef awoke the next morning on the sofa and went to wake up his young master. However he was already awake. He was already getting rady for the trip. Abdul-Lateef went and grabbed a bag of dogfood and dragged it to his young masters room. he set it on the bed. Then That started getting packed as well. eventually every thing was ready and Abdalla and Abdul-Lateef was on their way to the bus stop to wait for the bus that would start their trip to alaska.

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Once again as usual boys were sitting near Anna, but Togo sat down beside his female master and growled at any boy who tried to do anything but talk to Annabelle.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Abdalla got on the bus as all the seats were taken. The only seat left was next to Annabelle so that is were he sat. While Abdul-Lateef sat at his feet.

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Togo looked at other dog with his eyes. " So your new here? I'm Annabelle, Anna for short." Annabelle said. "Hey, name's Togo, what's yours?" Togo asked the dog.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"Im Abdul-Lateef" the african dog replyed. The sametime Abdalla was replying to anna. "Im abdalla nie to meet you anna" "yes we are new... just got here from africa." "by the way this is my dog Abdul-Lateef we got him back when we were in africa."

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Annabelle held a small medal in her hands. "My dad went on a contest started by Aunt Karen, the guidance counsellor for the scouts. Dad won by taking a large grizzly with a bow. He showed me the mounted bear. Here, I took a picture of the bear mount." Anna said, showing him the bear picture. Togo looked outside. "Here we are. Quail Scout Camp." Togo said.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

" it must be great to have a father like that." "back in africa we were very poor. I had to take care of myself most of the time. I head out an spear a fish and beg for something as simple as a sandwhitch." he said. "Here we go again the big sob story" Abdul-Lateef said to himself. As he lied down beneath his feet.

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"Let's go and meet Aunt Karen." Annabelle said getting up and off the bus with Togo following her.