Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by Hope »

Jesse watched her brother run off then turned to the other cat. "Oh yeah. It wasn't the best life of them all. Never had the chance to be free and wild." she purred. "Anyways, I'm Jesse." she laughed "My pet name was Ginger." she added. "You?" she asked and got to her paws.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

"the names Aasim" he replyed. "I never really belonged to any furrless before. but I have been around her and there...anyway its nice to meet you Jesse" Aasim said to her.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Name: Spring (AKA Springer)
Crush: none
Mate: none
Offspring:
Family: mom:Blaze ;dad:Raven; brothers:Chico and Rant; sister:Polly
Personality: Playful,silly,very stubborn, adventurous.
Appearance:Below ^^
Other:Proberly not

Spring looked above her box she was lying in with her siblings."Where are they?!" she meowed, "They've been gone forever!". Polly stopped licking her paw and looked up at her sister."They'll be back. Just be patient. Jeeeez!" Polly was an gray with black stripes and white paws and chest. And is usally annoyed at her Spring's whining. Spring turned to her sister and hissed "I can't be patient anymore! Mom and dad has been gone for a long time, and, i'm hungry!" Polly ignored her and began cleaning her paw. Spring curled up in a corner and wished her parents were here right now. Where are you mom and dad?
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Welcome to the RP =] I'm still waiting for wildchild to reply.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(im gone for 1 day and the rp reaches to page 4,now i gotta catch up)
Licoris walked away to go find some food of her own. She found a dog chewing on some sausages and hissed at it. It was a small dog so it ran away forgetting about the sausages. She picked them up and went to a building overlooking the city and all its alleys. This was her favorite spot to go to when she wanted to be alone. She didn't like being alone but it gave her time to reflect on things. She sat thinking about the cats in the other alley and wondered if she could ever be friends with another cat again. "This is all the fault of those dogs"she muttered and then settled down to eat the sausages.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"Stealing is what we do, but stealing from a kit is just a little bit weak and pathetic!" she spat, then jumped up onto the wall next to Fellen. Nahuel stepped back with a parting hiss and watched nate storm off.

(dark reality was the puppy tagging along question directed at Nahuel?)
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

*Writer's block for Paws*
That was directed at Nate, really. But it could be at Nahuel too, as he has a sister

Fellen

"So," Fellen remarked, turning his gaze to Kachiri. "A soft spot for kits, hm? Can't say I'm besotted with them, cute fluffy balls of fur. Gettin into nooks and crannies..." He blinked, as if in thought. "Rather useful," he said to himself. Kittens could go to places even Fellen couldn't. But of course, Fellen made up for it by being so sneaky and clever. That's what he thought anyway... Carefully, Fellen observed Kachiri's features with his striking silver eyes with his head cocked to the side.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

"I find steal to strong of a word. I would call it more like borrowing that meat from a kit." "I was hungry I saw it and I ate it simple as that." Aasim said calmly to the angry cats.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri met the toms eyes, noticing his to were striking grey. Not like the thought of them holding the same 'power as hers' she held his gaze, making her eyes entrancing and intriueging. "Well, sort of," she replied, "Things happened to me as a kit, things I would like to happen to another kitten, so it makes me.... kinder to them, i suppose."

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Aasim looked at the both of them. He then interrupted their conversation. "Well good for you its good to be kind anyway if your done judging me for they way I "borrowed" that meat ill be off now." the large male Bengal cat then started to walk off.

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri his at him, her eyes fiery, "Don't get trapped in a bin on your way out!" she snarled then turned back to Fellen

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

He stopped in his tracks. he turned around and said. "like a wise cat once said The more you judge, the less you love." the large male bengal cat then walked away.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fellen

Fellen tilted his head in interest. Then he turned to Aasim, "you can talk!" he mocked. "It's a wonder how these 'wise sayings' ended up through the ears of a borrower like yourself." Fellen narrowed his eyes. "A true alley cat steals. Stealing means taking without giving something back. Are you a true alley cat?" He lifted his head. "Of course, kits are an exception, for this lady beside me," he added. He looked at Kachiri with his eyes ever so slightly closed so that he gave a relaxed, calm look.

Sorry if I sound rude/biased to you animalguy888, you can blame Fellen for that =]
Image Image Image

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Aasim stopped once again. "yes I can talk. Am I a true ally cat maybe...maybe not and I do not really care. Anyway i have some furless to borrow from so ill be going now" then he calmly and silently walked out of the ally and headed for roadside stand were a furless meatkeeper was working.

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri looked fellen in the eye whilst he talked and smirked, lady, from the things she had done she hardly thought so. However her face went serious as she considered, was she a true alley cat? She believed she was, as did her brother who was listening nearby with interest. Both considered it a question that every cat should ask themselves, it certainely made one think alot!