Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by Freedom »

Lexie was dissapointed by the kits answer. She cotinued nudging that kit ahead until they had caught up with Ash. Lexie laid down beside Ash watching as the drama unfolded.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Whoa! Roleplay's getting on nicely ;] Repeat: No acception needed.

Fellen eyed the she-cat dangerously. "Watch yourself," he said quietly. For a moment, Tabby glanced back at Licoris, and both cat's silver eyes gleamed with an almost kin-like depth. Then Tabby turned away and looked at Fellen. "Maybe I should go... Um... Thanks."
Fellen watched the young kit turn away with the same vague expression, and turned around to head for another part of the alley.
Paws had slept in the Furless's garden while all this happened, and she was just cleaning herself when she heard some commotion over the walls. Curiosly, the young cat lazily scrambled up the brick barrier and looked over. "Good morning," she said gently, not bothering much if no one heard her. She was still thinking about that tabby kit Tabby (lol) and wondered what he was up to. Probably with Kachiri, exploring. She lay down and hung her paws over the edge of the brick walls.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Blake hides on the roof of a building watching the cats. He stays as stealthly as possible but he steps on some glass and hisses about it and says "Stupid furless freaks...." He licks his paw for a minute and then shakes his paw and sighs. He makes his way down from the roof and walks up to Ash. He pokes her on the back and asks "Hey I know I dont know you but can you help another car out and get this glass outta my foot?"
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I like your character koolkid ;] Servals have always been my favourite wild cats.

Paws pricked her ears at the approach of the strange tom. First thing she noticed was that he was huge. Far bigger than Fellen, and he was the biggest tom she'd seen! "Want some help?" She offered, sitting up on her wall. She watched him with an intense curiousity and studied his features. He looked wild, most of all, he looked like an enemy to be feared and a friend to be valued.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Blake flips his paw over and says "Yes can you get the glass out please. Those furless freaks left there bottle up there...."
ImageImageImageImage
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

The large male bengal turned toward darcey. "yes it was nessasary and yes I could have found my own if i wanted to." He replyed with a calm,relaxed,amd laidback tone.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws grasped her jaws around the piece of glass sticking out and yanked it out fiercely, so that it didn't hurt as much. She left it in one of the metal bins where Furlesses keep their rubbish and padded back to him. "It'll need some cleaning, and try not to get the wound dirty," she remarked, and glanced towards the bengal. She didn't bother about stealing, it's part of an alley cat's life. Practically all their food came from the Furlesses, and the Furless weren't going to feed you when you wanted. It was perfectly reasonable to steal food from another cat, but the thing is to eat your catch quick before it's gone. Thinking about food, Paws couldn't remember the last time she ate, and started to rummage through the bins to fine some left overs.
Fellen heard commotion over the wall, he sighed, and gave in to his curiousity, and leapt up just in the nick of time to see Paws help another cat. He flattened his ears when he saw touch competition. A large serval. Fellen hardened his heart. He didn't like competition. He liked to remain at the top of the pecking order, and to do that, Fellen knew he had to start reusing his wits. Relaxing for the time being, he picked up a friendly tone and looked down at Paws. "We meet again," he said in his usual low velvety voice, but his silver eyes were still wild, like before.
Paws looked up and half-forced a purr. "Hello Fellen, have you seen Tabby anywhere?"
"Strange you should say that," Fellen remarked, "the kit was looking for Kachiri."
"I hope he's alright," Paws said, suddenly sounding a little worried.
"He'll be fine. He's got another guardian. Charming, isn't he?" Fellen grunted.
"Charming?"
"To have so many guardians."
"Oh, of course. What about you then Fellen? Anything new?"
"The usual. Stealing food, fighting dogs, and ignoring abandoned kits," he replied. Paws gave a quiet chuckle. Fellen, the negative, egotistical, wild thief. How like him to be doing all that. She didn't know Fellen too well, but well enough. After all, everyone lived in the same alley. It was hard not to ignore each other.
Image Image Image

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash continued walking past the cat. She didn't want to start anything unless it was started off by someone else first. The she-cat continued town the alley, letting out a meow or two to make sure if there was anything out around they knew she was in their presence. The cat didn't bother to let the others catch up, she wanted to see if the young cat could handle taking care of a kit, and if something happend, that cat wouldn't be around for long in her mind.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie's paws began to get sore as she had never walked this long and fast while making sure that the other kit could keep up. Yet she was still perstant and kept up Ash

Darcy hissed again and turned towards his sister as she walked away. Darcy turned towards the strange and challenged him. "Well if your so good at catching mice and food while dont you go find another mouse and bring it back here un harmed?"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

The large male bengal cat Aasim stared for a minute trying to think it over. He even smirked a little. "very well ill go find a mouse and bring it back alive. In fact when i get it... you can have it. Just call it a thanks for the mouse I..Ahem... barrowed." Aasim then walked away.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Blake hops on a food cart and hisses and makes furless creaturs run away then he snatchs some food and come back and gives some to Paws and say "Thanks. By the way I am Blake. You are?"
ImageImageImageImage
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws turned away from the bin. "Thank you," she said and took her share. "My name is Paws, nice to meet you Blake." She crouched down and ate her share quickly. After she'd gulped down the last morsel, Fellen was growing bored, and flicked his tail in farewell. Paws murmured a goodbye to him and watched the goldten tabby leap down the other side of the wall, her thoughts slowly settling on the small kit, Tabby. They shared the same eyes, Paws couldn't get over that. Their eyes were so alike. Politely, she tried to turn her attention to Blake.
Image Image Image

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Darcy watched as the cat walked away. For a moment she was actually happy he had inturpted her hunt because for a few seconds she had forgoten about her sister. She regretfully turned to where her sister had walked of and had half an idea to follow her. But she knew that would never end well so she stayed right where she was laying down and becoming relaxed
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris turned to Tabby "Im sorry"she said" I chased him away with my temper, like I do all toms."she said hanging her head "Truth is i couldn't keep my cool if I was freezing to death in the snow"she gave a small laughing grunt" Im going to make a promise that as long as you are in my care i will not,wait that's a lie, I will try not to lose my temper on anyone unless it is needed." Licoris said lifting her head.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby gave Licoris a sharp-toothed grin. "Fellen's quite nice, all you have to do is get to know him, and he'll be a great friend to ha–" He paused, his eyes unblinking and confused. How on earth did Tabby know that? He'd only seen Fellen around once or twice. Who was he to talk about Fellen in that way? For a split-second when Tabby had said those words, it was as if he'd known Fellen all his life. What was going on? He shook himself, unable to believe what he was thinking.
Image Image Image