Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by animalguy888 »

Aasim saw a rock by the furless meatkeeper. He took his paw and kicked it at him. He only notticed two furless kits running past. He chased after them instead. Aasim then climbed the roadside stand and took the meat of his choice. He picked out a large steak. Then he calmly walked off with it. He then took it into an alley not realizing it was the same alley as before.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Nate got bored of wondering around hopelessly so he padded back to the alley thinking that his sister would forgive him. He sneaked past the cats and slipped into his box waiting for his sister to come for a nap.

Jesse looked at the two cats and looked stunned. "I'm not that young you know!" she snapped then quickly hoped she took it back. She crouched down in submissive pose and whined. "I didn't mean to snap." she whined.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fellen

Fellen rose, noticing the thoughtful looks on their faces. "Well, I must part. Till the next time, toms and she-cats!" He said, and leaped down the other side of the wall, disappearing into the undergrowht of the Furless' garden. He made his way down to the Sea and sat on the dock, watching the boats. He wondered what it was like to go out to sea, to catch thousands of fish in one go and to gaze up at the many stars at night.

Paws

Paws headed off, deciding that she was unwanted. Paws padded across the small road and down to the rocky parts of the beach. This was like a huge playground to her, and Paws could climb her way to the highest boulder, and to the farthest rock. There were so many large rocks on top of each other they made small tunnels and dens. Paws love to creep inside and play in the rock pools below.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"It's ok" Kachiri said kindly to the submissing Kitten. She jumped down gracefully and sat beside her, "Jesse, no matter what age you are, if you are to survive as an alley cat, you must learn to protect your food!" she told the kitten. Looking around the alley, she noticed Nate come back and go into his box. "Theres your brother," she said looking down at Jesse, "You should go and make your peace with him, I needed my brother when I was your age and no doubt you shall need yours!" she adviced, then started to wander in the direction of the box, "Come" she ordered. Nahuel meanwhile, noticed Paws pad off to the beach, taking an interest in the she cat, he decided to follow her. He watched silently as she climbed into tuneel in some rocks, sitting just by the entrance, he cleared his throat to announce he was there.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws

Paws' fur stood up as she whipped around. Taking a few moments to recognise Nahuel, she forced her fur to lay flat, and crept out from the tunnels. "Hello," she said quietly, a puzzled glint in her eyes. She wondered why he was here. Perhaps he liked the rocks too, or was he just following her? She curled her tail and observed him, not knowing what to say.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Nate noticed the two coming closer and he turned around, back facing them. "Go away." he growled then turned his head to look at his sister.

Jesse smiled and watched her big brother act weird. "Remember what mom said? Don't turn you back to a she-cat." she laughed and jumped onto Nate and bit his ear. Nate threw his paw over her head and swung her over, "Remember what dad said? Don't bite a tom's ear!" he hissed playfully and pounced ontop of her then he remembered Kachiri and got up and licked his paw quickly.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"As lovely as this is, I don't think my evil heart can take it!" she said, a small smile creeping across her lips, she nodded goodbye then bounded out of the alley and wandered down the road.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"You made her run away!" Nate laughed, "Nooooooo! You made her run away with your ugly face!" Jesse teased then ran off expecting Nate to chase her. Nate yawned and watched Jesse run, Oh well.... she knows i'm smarter, he chuckled then laid down to rest.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Name: Twilight Sparkle! jk jk.

Name: Prada (Praw-duh)
Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet
Offspring: None yet
Family: She doesn't remember any of them
Personality: Pretty sassy, but sweet to those she loves. Not afraid to have your fur off if you say the tiniest offensive word regardless your size or strength.
Appearance:
Completely black with a white paw and icy blue eyes
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Hello Scarikas ;] Welcome to the RP
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris walked down to the meat keepers and quickly snatched some sausages.She did not see the furless and his dog walking just behind her and was to late to run when the dog grabbed her leg in his massive jaws.She scratched at its eyes and it recoiled howling. She took the chance and bolted for and the alley. When she stopped she felt the pain and started to limp to a corner of the alley past the watching cats. Still holding her sausages she sat down awkwardly and began to eat.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

NEW CHARACTER!

Name: Tabby
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Family: He doesn't remember
Personality: Tabby is just beginnign to discover about himself. He can't remember anything but running, but this young kitten has a gentle and kind personality. but beneath that soft kitten fur lies a fighting spirit.
Appearance: A small tabby with grey eyes.
Other: Has amnesia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fellen

Fellen was about to return to the alley when he spotted a small tabby figure. Out of curiousity, he padded up to it. A small tabby tom, no more than a month old. "Well, what would a kit like you be doing out here on your own?" He said. To his surprise, the kit wasn't at all frightened or shocked. It just stood there looking up at Fellen's silver eyes, showing no emotion at all in it's wide eyes. "What's your name?" Fellen asked.
"I... I don't know."
"You don't know your name?"
"What's a name?"
"Wha– It's what someone calls you."
"Oh. What is my name?"
"You tell me."
Fellen was exceedingly amused.
"Well?" he said.
"Tabby."
"Excuse me?"
"My name is Tabby."
Fellen looked at the kitten's tabby pelt. "Suits you," he said. "I'm Fellen." Then walked off.

Tabby

Tabby didn't know what to think of that big cat there. He had a golden pelt and brown stripes, and those big striking silver eyes. He looked rather pretty, for a tom. Tabby wondered what a name was. He'd heard the word before, but it never occured to him that he should have one. Shrugging, Tabby followed the tom. He lifted his nose, small and grey, he could just about see it. He could sense may many things. One of them he liked the smell of, but he couldn't bring to mind what it was called, but he followed it anyway. He stopped by a big creature with no tail or fur, and walked on it's hind paws. The Furless stood by a tall thing. Wooden something, tabby couldn't quite remember, but on there were long thin brown things. They were the ones that smelt good, but he couldn't remember it's name. He meowed aloud. The Furless looked down at him, and bent down to stroke him. Tabby made a noise, which he thought was called prrr. Parr? Perrr? Purrr? That was it. Purrrr. Tabby purred.
The Furless murmured something affectionate in Furless talk, and took pity on Tabby. He picked up the smallest sausage he could find and gave it to Tabby, who meowed happily, purrrrrred and carried it off to a narrow path. There he sat down and ate the warm, delicious meat, every now and then trying out his purr.
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Nahuel wasn't quite sure what to say, but having seen how much Paws enjoyd the tunnels, he remembered a special place he knew about. "Follow me!" he said, and set off at a brisk pace down the beach. Kachiri was still wandering when she saw a kitten eating a sausage, How on earth did the little furball get that? she wondered, then to her great astonishment, he kept purring out loud. She watched with amusement as he did it a few more times, typicall kitten behaviour, she thought, then noticed just how much of a kitten he was, surely only about a month or two old, what was he doing all alone? She made her way over to him, weaving in and out of the furlesses great, heavy paws. "Enjoying it are you?" she laughed, closing the distance between them as he purred again.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

*Writers block for Paws =]*

Paws

Blinking in puzzlement, Paws followed Nahuel, loping after him.

Tabby

Tabby looked up, his grey eyes wide, but he wasn't afraid. "It is nice," he meowed, and purred again. He liked his purr, it was soft and rumbling, and reminded him of something, but he couldn't remember. "What is it?" Tabby asked, licking his lips. He remembered the big tom who called himself Fellen had asked him his name. "My name is Tabby, do you have a name?" said Tabby, looking at the pretty she-cat. He purred again.
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri was amused, but also noticed that there seemed to be something strange...
"Yes I have a name, It's Kachiri" she smiled, then sat down next to him, her silver eyes kind and soft for once in her life, "Now tell me, what is a young kitten like you doing out here all alone? It's very dangerous you know." she inquired, concerned.