Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by Lex »

Ash stood up, stepping back a bit. Hunter hissed in defense as they got closer, being a scared little kitten. "Ash," she said repeating herself, something she hated to do. "And no, I found him in one of the alley ways around town," she said looking around. "I took him in as my own, he wouldnt' survive otherwise,"
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie not remeber that she should be aware of the she-cats defense ran forward and greeted the kitten.

Darcy watched as her sister ran forward aganist Ash's warnings. She looked back at Ash and replyed "I'm sorry about her... I dont think she ever got the time to grow up and learn whats right and what wrong. Do you know where we can find any food or maybe anyone else?"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash hissed as she pulled the kitten back before Hunter could swipe as her, even though he was a kitten, it doesn't mean his claws aren't sharp. "There's a few places around here to sneak a bite," she said glancing at the young cat, "but it would be quite hard," she held back on saying more.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie jumped back as she glanced at her sister. She though to herself "Why is she always on my back? Sure I'll mess up once in a while but does she always have to follow me ?" she looked back at Ash and put her ears back as she said "I'm sorry I just love little kits. I hope to have some of my own one day."

Darcy watched and laughed as Lexie jumped back. She followed her conversation and rolled her eyes as her said something she hadnt stopped hearing for ever day since they were kits. Darcy looked at Ash and replyed "Thank you for the infromation. It helps alot. I guess we will be going to look for food now" She glanced at her sister with a look meaning for her to come
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash knodded towards the cat, "If you need help, don't hesitate to ask," she said quietly. She wasn't the type to be social, but she needed someone to lean back on when there was trouble.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie wanting to stay with kitten turned her head away from her sister and look at Ash. She said "Can I stay here if I Promise to harm anything or anyone?"

Darcy after hearing her sister stomped off to find food. Tears were swelling in her eyes at the thought of her sister doing something like that. She put her head up and decided "Well I dont need her and she almost just killed"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash was a bit confused. "You, stay here, with me and the kit? What about your sister?" she replied to the young cat.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie replyed with a hopeful look " yes please i would appreciate that very much even though i take it that you might not have taken a liking to me"

Darcy was walking alone when she came she saw a mouse. She postion her back rear legs for pouncing and slowly moved towards watching eevry step as she moved. She crept up on the mouse and for the last time postion all of her body for attacking the small but much needed meal.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

"It takes time to like someone," she said, "to get to know them." she finished her sentence before standing up and stretching.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(its so hard to keep up in these roleplays especially when you feel like crud.)

The large male bengal woke up on top of a box. He could smell the scent of rodent but he did not know why. He then saw two cats chatting one of them had just killed a mouse. He then darted toward them snatching the mouse in his jaws before swallowing it.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

(wait did u take Darcys mouse?)

Lexie eagerly got up and said " does that mean i can stay?? I promise i wont harm anyone and i can hunt for my self"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Freedom wrote:(wait did u take Darcys mouse?)

Lexie eagerly got up and said " does that mean i can stay?? I promise i wont harm anyone and i can hunt for my self"
(yes I did)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

"Yes," the she-cat sighed, lifting her right paw to her face to clean it. "Just don't wander off, I won't come looking for you," she said starting to trot down the alley way, towards where the other cat went.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Darcy hissed and turned torwards the male. She spoke and hostile voice "Was that really nessiary? Couldnt you find your own?"

Lexie chased after Ash hoping she wasnt just on the way to find her sister. She nudged the kit along while speaking to him "whats your name?" She whispered
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Hunter stepped away from the cat, mewing. He was still shy, and kinda of scared of her. "H-Hunter," he said almost as a hushed whisper. Ash continued til she saw the other cat, along with another male. Ash stopped and glanced at the male, seeing what would happen next.