Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by streak »

Licoris saw the look on Tabby's face "You speak as if you've known him all your life" She said with a small grin on her face" But you would remember if you did"she said with a grunt and then suggested "Do you wanna go for that walk now? We could go to the beach if you like."
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby nodded, "okay," and he bounded up to Licoris' side. Not waiting for her, he bounded off. "Race you there!" He shouted, his tail in the air. Fellen noticed the small kit pass by as he made it out into the open. He'd thought about saying hello, but decided against it. Fellen advanced quietly on the Fish-seller-Furless. To his surprise, the kit popped up behind the fish and made him jump. "You can sneak," he grunted. Tabby grinned, and padded up to him.
"Watch this!" Tabby meowed, and sat down, gazing up at the Fish-seller-Furless with big, dewy eyes, mewling. The Furless sighed and said something pitiful in Furless talk and gave her some fish. Tabby returned to Fellen's side and they hid beneath the tables.
"Not bad," Fellen whispered, slightly impressed. "But you're never going to get away with that when you're older."
Tabby shrugged. "Works for the time being. Oh, see that cat? That's Licoris. Maybe I should go now." He shyly gave Fellen and muzzle rub and loepd off. Fellen jerked back, but not in disgust. He tried to hide a blush.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Blake grins and then just sprints down the streets as fast as possible turning the corner and nearly running into a furless. The furless yelled something in there undecodeable language, Blake hissed at the furless and kept on running. He split down a cramp side alley and sorted his food in a small hidden cubby. He then goes out for adventure.
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fellen padded down to the beach. He watched as the Sea-Furlesses (New word! A.K.A. Sailors) hauled the nets of fish from the boats in the far distance. He could just about see those beautiful silver scales glinting in the light. Longingly, he wished to travel with them someday. Fellen padded down to the wet sand and enjoyed the cool waves licking at his paws. He had lived by the Sea all his life. He loved it more than anything else, and he wished to die, feeling the gurgling water lapping against his fur as his last breath ebbed away. The thought made him shudder a little, but he knew that was what he wanted. He'd swam in the shallows before, and the rock pools too. He decided to go a little farther away. Fellen found one of those tiny islands where the water formed a moat around them because the ground was too high. He waded his way there and started to dig. Fellen remembered when he was a kit, and he would dig out little dens and watch them fill with water. He'd rarely find fish and other creatures living in his dug-out water den. Fellen had already dug out a den about the length of Tabby the kitten, and he made it wider till it had the width of one of those barrels the Sea-Furlesses use to put their fish in. Fellen thought for a moment, then an idea struck him. he started to dig a channel across the island, and watched gleefully as the water trickled, then gushed through the new path. He was totally unaware of Paws watching him all this time. The silver tabby had followed Fellen (out of curiousity, again) and watched with interest. "You love her, don't you?" She said quietly, and Fellen's head shot up.
"What do you mean?" Fellen growled, irritated.
"The Sea. You spend a lot of time with her."
"Yes. Don't you? Doesn't every aley cat here do?"
"Presumably not as much as you do."
"No. Maybe not." He pushed a paw into the sand. "I used to spend all my time here, playing on the beach. I told all my worrie to the Sea, and it's chilling breeze cleared my mind. She's beautiful." He lifted his paw to reveal a print on the sand. Paws curled her tail around her paws as she sat down.
"Me too. I used to be bullied a lot. You know what it's like, when you're young and cats find you and easy target? I came to the Sea a lot, and the Fish-seller-Furless was kind to me. I stayed wiht him for a while, until he died. He was old, he had white fur on his head, but the rest of his pelt was... sort of... like the rays of a setting sun. But it wasn't fur..." Paws blinked at the memory of the old Furless.
"I never liked Furlesses, they feed us, yes, but they don't have very likable features. I mean, walking on two legs, without a tail? They have long paws and strange toes, like claws, but they weren't claws. The claws are only at the end, and hardly visible!"
Paws grinned. "Furlesses are weird aren't they?"
"Yeah. But I guess to them we're weird to them too. How different must we seem to them?" Fellen shook the droplets off his pelt. "So, I'm hungry. Are you up for some sneaky stuff?"
"You bet!" Paws purred, delighted. Fellen cuffed her on the ears and Paws playfully chased him off.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie finally collasped and called up to ash "I cant go any farther and we stop for a while?"

Darcy suddenly worried about her sister decided to follow her scent which had almost completely dissapeared. She just hoped that the strange cat could catch up and fulfil his promise
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash turned her head around, and slowed down, ''Fine fine." The she-cat turned fully around and sat down, cleaning her paws again. Hunter came over and laid next to Ash, and so she cleaned the kit while waiting.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Lexie now happy that she could relax she laid down on the other side of the Ash.

Darcy began to speed up. She caught smell of her sister and the other to cats so she slowed down. As she came around a corner she saw them so she hid behind a trash can and watched to see what they were saying and doing
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws stalked into position. Fellen would distract the Furless, and she would grab as much food as she could carry. Fellen strolled into view, and leaped onto the food-stall Furless's table of meat. The Furless angrily flapped it's paws about, yelling something in Furless talk. Fellen grabbed a piece of meat and the Furless gave chase as Fellen moved away. Paws sneaked meat into the mouth and carried 1 long string of sausages, 1 piece of liver and one slice of dried meat. She hurried away as fast as she could, dodging the huge clumsy paws of the gasping Furlesses. She met up with Fellen later on in the alley. "Wow, you've stole a lot. Where are we going to store all the left overs?" He meowed, in a slightly impressed tone.
A smile broke on Paws' face. "I know, follow me!" She picked up her stolen prizes and lead Fellen down to the beach. Pushing apart seaweed, she leaped through into the darkness.
"The cave," Fellen meowed. "I'm impressed." Paws grinned, and it took a few moments for their eyes to fully adjust to the dark. Then she padded deeper until she found the nest where she had slept with Nahuel. The memory hurt. She hadn't heard of Kachiri or Nahuel for ages. Leaving her meat in a corner, she padded to the string of sausages and nipped one off. Fellen ate the meat he stole.
"This is great, it could be our den. Also, the tide can't reach it as it's too high. We have to keep this place a secret," Fellen began excitedly. To have a secret underground where they could store food for the winter? His cold, hungry days would be over.
"The Furlesses have their food stalls inside when it's winter, as it's too cold, right?" Meowed Paws. "If we get some materials, we can make the nest a bit better and warmer." Fellen nodded.
"What a pair we are," He remarked, and they grinned. As soon as they'd eaten, the two alley cats got down to business.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Wait up my leg might be healing better since i'm stretching it out but it's still not better" Licoris said to Tabby. Then an idea popped into her head. " Oh. no. i'm. feeling. weak. and. might. run. a.little.slowly" but really she was feeling full of energy and was gonna speed past Tabby when he thought he would win.(i'm just ruthless, tricking a kit)
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby blinked thoughtfully, but turned around and ran ahead, carrying his fish he'd 'caught'. He liked feeling the wind in his whiskers and dancing through his fur. Tabby headed onwards towards the beach.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

This was her chance. Licoris darted ahead moving faster than she had intended "Well i didn't think i could go this fast " she decided to really test herself so she ran back past Tabby, stopped, and then moved a little bit faster toward the beach.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Blake skips along the sidewalk looking around for someone to talk to, but being new in the area he knows only Paws. He looks around then just trots down to the beach and then flops down in thw soft sand and watches the waves.
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby was surprised by the amount of wind hat hit him as Licoris zoomed past, ran back again and then completely disappeared out of view! Allowing himself some time to calm down, he uncertainly took kitten steps towards the edge of the alleyway. Furlesses everywhere, but he could avoid them. Creeping under the tables and chairs the Furlesses sit on and eat, he worked his way towards the beach where he last saw Licoris. He had to sit down and shake himself, but then a familiar Furless voice cooed at him.
"Aww, you little insy winsy lovely jubbly kit," which made absolutely no sense to Tabby at all, but he knew the Furless was being nice, so he purred at him. Tabby meowed hungrily, and took the fish the Furless gave him. Satisfied, he made his way down to the beach.
Paws was carrying a half-eaten yogurt pot she'd found, left lying around. Don't Furlesses eat all their food? They're lucky the Food-seller-Furless even gave them anything! But anyway, it was now down to Paws to make a good meal out of it. She gave the yogurt pot to Fellen who then sneaked inside the cave to store it there. The temperature down in the cave was quick cool, if you knew where to go, so it was a nice food store. She looked around and saw a familiar looking figure down on the beach. What was his name... Blake? She padded down to greet him.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Well that was fun" Licoris said trying to cacth her breath. "Were did that fish come from?" she asked Tabby
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"Fish-seller-Furless," Tabby replied in a muffled voice, still holding his silver fish in his jaws. "You were so fast! I thought you'd disappear the same way Kachiri did," he said, ears lowering and looking down slightly.
Image Image Image