Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri laughed, "A service indeed, hm? She miaowed. Both she and Nahuel arrived at the alley at the same time. "Sister eh?" Nahuel purred to Nate in a dangerous voice, a disturbing glint is his eye. He began to circle Jesse, "So small, but nice and plump, plenty of meat..." he grinned, licking his lips, not meaning a word of it but just trying to wind the other male up. Kachiri joined in with the circle, however it was only to stop her brother if he tried to to anything to the Kitten. However she knew her fears were pointless when she threw a warning glance at him and caught his eye whilst doing so, and in that moment knew he had no intention of hurting the small kitten. All the same she stopped circling and as their paths crossed, butted and rubbed her head against his shoulder, making him change course and stop circling. She then tore of some of her chicken leg and dropped it in front of Jesse kindly. Whatever mischeif might be in her mind, whatever darkness in her eyes, Kachiri always had a soft spot for kits.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Nate

Nate hissed at the male and raised his fur. "Get away from her." he hissed at the male and looked at the meat Kachiri gave to Jesse. He took the meat from her and put it in the corner. "Eat and rest. Okay?' he said and rubbed his sister.

Jesse

Jesse backed away and went to the corner. "Thanks for the chicken." she said quietly and ate. She curled up and closed her eyes tot pretend sleep.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Nahuel bulked himself up hissed viscously, "Is that a threat?" he murmered in a low voice.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Just leave her alone!" he hissed and his unsheathed his claws. "I don't want to fight but, stay away!" he snapped.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(i guess i'll just jump in now.)

Aasim was sitting in in the shadows watching the other cats. He saw one eating a piece of chicken and he was starving he not eaten in days. the large bengal then sprinted for the chicken took it and ran like the wind.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Nate!" Jesse cried when she opened her eye abit. Nate was to busy with the male so she sprinted after. She was so close she just jump and grab him. She jumped suddenly and stretched her claws. "Give.... it....... back!" she hissed and ttied to grab his back to push hi over.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

He hissed and swallowed the chicken whole. He then pushed her off and hissed once more then said "too lat I ate it."

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"You could have asked!" she growled then calmed down. "I would of gave it to you." she meowed. She got up and sat. She looked at her front paw and licked it, "Ow." she looked closer. "A thorn's stuck. I'll get it out later though."
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

He settled down. He then calmly and silently pulled the thorn out of her paw. He then said "sorry I guess hunger got the best of me."

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

"Bit sensitive arn't we? can't even take a joke!" he sneered then joined Kachiri in a sprint after the thieving bengal. Kachiri got there first and took a leap, managing to land in front of him, snarling and hissing, Nahuel doing the same but from behind. "Bit low and pathetic isn't it, stealing from a kitten?" she hissed ferociosly, the hint of evil that was always about her now alarmingly obvious. Both she and Nahuels claws were unsheathed, captivating eyes fiery and dangerous. Both were trying to make eye contact, which once done they would not allow him to look away until the meat was retrived.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Leave him alone!" She hissed. "He helped me take the thorn out of my paw." she meowed.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

he seemed very calm even though he was being threatened. He then calmly said "yes that I did help her with the thorn besides... I already ate the meat."

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Whoa, lots of RP while I was gone =) I think I'll have to catch up! Lol

Paws

Paws whined at the tension, the cats were all turning on each other, and she didn't know what to do. "Please don't..." She pleaded. "I'll give you all a share of my sausages," Paws promised, nipping the string apart. She flattened her ears, hoping everyone would stop fighting. She hated the way the pupils narrowed and the claws flashed, the angry stares that seared each other's. Paws backed away into the shade, head hung low.

Fellen

Fellen watched this all from where he sat, a sturdy brick wall of the alley. "Gettin' a bit tensy, are we?" He mocked. Fellen ridiculed the way cats started fighting over small threats and stealing. It was part of every day life, after all. Alley cats were born to steal. They steal the meat, the fish, they borrow the cardboard boxes from the Furlesses' orange recylcing sacks, they scavenged from their remnants and took whatever they could. Stealing played an important part in an alley cat's life, and he enjoyed it most of all. "Not having or knowing any of my relatives," he went on, "makes me feel good about meself. What's it like to have someone tag along after you like a little puppy?" He curled his tail, eyes glinting mischieviously.

PS: I edited Fellen's character. Now he's a bit more like Jack Sparrow (from Pirates of the Carribbean)

PPS: A milquetoast is a spineless, cowardly person xD If you haven't noticed, Jack does scream and yell alot while on his epic escapes.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Oh, just forget it!" Nate hissed as his life seemed to fall apart. This life just wasn't for him. He started walking away slowly, alone, and unhappy. He turned back just one more time to catch a small glimpse at his little sister. "Come, we can find a new home with the furless." he meowed. Jesse just looked shocked. She frowned and looked away. Nate looked at her with wide eyes. "Fine then!" he growled and ran off. He reached the Big Blue and looked into the water. "Who am I?" he wondered and hissed.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

He licked his paws clean tring to ignore the tension around him. "So you once belonged to the furlless?" "I never belonged to anybody" he said trying to converse to calm things down.