Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by streak »

A look of horror crept into Licoris and Blitz's eyes, and then her eyes warmed up a little "If you want to live in a colony then i guess i could give it a try. But if you want to live like that then you should know why we looked so scared. Its time i told you the story about the accident."
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby blinked in confusion, and sat down to listen.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris began the long and somewhat sad tale."It's called the accident but it was far from an accident. It all started when the furless brought that dog into our lives.Licoris awakened as she heard the door open. "The furless are back mother"she said running to greet her furless but stopped dead as she saw what the furless was carrying. She hissed as a small black and white dog jumped out of a kennel the furless was carrying"What are you doing" mother said as she entered the room with my brothers and sister."Theres a dog in our territory, aren't you going to do anything about it. "I most certainly will not. He is new obviously and Bianca would never put us in any danger." Bianca was our furless and had helped raise us and she was very nice and she felt almost like a second mother to me. Of course both were fools. Bianca for bringing the dog, and mother for allowing him to feel wlcome. Over the next year or so thimgs got worse. Things would be messed up and broken and we would get the blame. I believe that mutt was responsible for the rift between me and my mother because he would always be the start of our arguments. Me and my sister had never been close but that dog brought us together. The only good thing that came out of it" Licoris murmured. "Do you want to hear more or am I boring you" she asked Tabby
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"Carry on," said Tabby, enjoying a story none-the-less.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Alright then" Licoris said "Now lets see were was I... oh yes, oh and Blitz while im telling the story could you go and get something for us all to eat please." Blitz nodded and dissapeared out of a hole in the box. "Now as I was saying me and my sister became very close during the whole problem. We were inseperable, or so I thought."Whats wrong Lilica" Licoris asked sensing her anger"That dog left his dirt in my sand box" she hissed through gritted teeth. Bianca was sitting in a chair next to the dog, and before I could stop her, she hurled herself across the room and attacked him. As much as I hated that dog i couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Licoris could tell by the ferocity of the attack that it was more than just dirt in a sandbox. It was the countless months of barking and getting in trouble for faults that were not anyones but the dogs. Keeping it in for so long had drove her into a private state of madness. But i realized that for every second that passed Lilica rage went away some. When she stopped it was all going to go downhill of course. Lilica got sent away and we all got the worst end. The dog organized a group of larger dogs, and had them try and kill us one day. Me, Tiny, and Blitz were outside and they actually thought thry were going to kill us quickly and be about their way. Well they had another thing coming. Like Lilica, we were driven into madness to and it didn't stop until every dog was defeated. We weren't satisfied with that. We fought every dog in the neighborhood who was a threat to us. I could fight with 3 paws and the fourth one to help me move around. Blitz was fast and all you saw was a blurr when he moved. Tiny had a reputation for going after the largest dogs he could find. Other cats joined but none were as good as us. But it ended when mother was killed. Just thinking about it makes me wish that i had finished what Lilica had started. Licoris worked her clawas into the floor of the box"Thats enough for today"she said briskly. At the same moment Blitz returned with som sausages and liver.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby blinked, the story still sinking in. He padded over to Blitz and looked up expectantly.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Here you go" Blitz said setting down the meat he had brought back. "Hay Licoris, maybe you should go and get some fresh air but don't go to far becauseyou still have your injury to worry about." He said trying not to be as delicate with the situation as possible."Im just fine, thanks" Licoris snapped "Well I see the attitude is back" Blitz muttered
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby started tearing the piece of meat to pieces and ate them up one by one. After he'd finished, he sat up and started to wash.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Blitz was quiet until he was sure she was out of earshot. "I remember a time when she was nicer. It was always fun to be around her and it still is but now she has that slight off puting demeanor. It doesn't turn me away though. On the inside shes just as sweet as milk." Then Blitz thought for a moment" Tabby do you ever feel like you know something but can't figure it out, like for instace a fish is just out of arms reach and you know that if you move forward just a bit then you can get it but you move just a tiny bit and you fall, but you keep trying because you know that if you try harder or gets some help then you can get the fish?" Blitz asked in an inquiring tone.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby looked thoughtful. "I know I wasn't born running. But I can't remember what happened before that. I don't know." His ears drooped.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Well Tabby.." Blitz began "Im going to help you get that fish, metaphoricaly speaking of course. What is the last thing you remember before you ever saw Licoris." "That would be Kachiri" Licoris said walking into the box." How much of that conversation did you hear." Blitz said " All of it. You must be crazy if you think I would leave you alone with Tabby, or anyone for that matter. " Blitz gave her an indignant look" Well getting back on topic, what is the last thing you remember before Kachiri..." Licoris took a breath and was about to say Fellen but Blitz cut her off" And before that."
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"Umm... Just... running. And every was dark and gloomy... There were pawsteps. Really really loud ones, and that's all I remember, before everything went blacker than it already was." He shook his head.
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Frosty sat on the warm sandy beach, and feeling the oceans breeze ruffle her fur. The sounds of seagulls,young furless playing, and the ocean crashing on the beach filled her ears. Her stomach growled; for a second, Frosty thought about catching a fish from the sea. She shook her head getting rid of that thought; She was not ready to get her fur wet. Frosty turned and padded away from the beach. She'll proberly just still from and furless; or hunt for something else.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(I haven't had internet for a while now. Sorry for the delay.)
"Hmm" Blitz thought for a moment "It may have been a dog. Did you hear a heavy panting sound behind you while you were running"? He asked. While this was going on Licoris was sitting in the corner licking her wound. She thought about ways to jog Tabby's memory.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby looked blank for a moment, trying to remember what happened back then. Blitz's idea seemed like another puzzle piece added to a picture. "Yes..." he pictured that dark gloomy night, and all of a sudden, there were sound effects. The deep panting of what could have been a dog. "Yes. There was," he whispered.
Image Image Image