Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Alley Cats RP

Post by Alias »

Note: No acception needed. Feel free to Rp straight away!

You are an alley cat. Born in a dark corner close to the sandy beaches and the roaring oceans. Here your life is full of action, from being chased by angry food-stall Furless people, to using your wits to sneak away with your next meal. In your heart is the freedom; the calling of the sea wind, the yowling on the rooftops, the fishmonger's catches... Oh, and the sausages from the food-stall. Roam free, be an alley cat ;]

•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•

Before we move on to the form, there are a few things that need to be mentioned:

Rules
While also following the general RP rules, please bear in mind that:
• You are allowed to create as many characters as you desire, as long as you try to keep them alive ;]
• It's no point joining if you won't come back after a while. Only with your help can this be a fun, lively RP =]
• Just to insure you've read this little section, put a smile at the top of your form :)
• There isn't anything else to mention apart from our last and most important rule: HAVE FUN! =D

Form
You can add more points like 'History' or 'Breed' if you like ;] I can't think of anything more. Oh, and smile! :)

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Family:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Cat Terms
These I have so far. Use these if you like, or make a suggestion ;]

Human: Furless
Children: Furless's kit
Cars: Metal monsters
House: Furless nest/den
The sky: The Up
Day: Light
Night: Dark
Month: Moon (2 weeks=half a moon | 1 week=quarter of a moon)
Butcher: Furless Meat-keeper/Meat-seller-Furless
Fishmonger: Furless Fish-keeper/ Fish-seller-Furless

My Cats

Name: Paws
Crush: –
Mate: –
Offspring: –
Family: None that she knows of
Personality: Caring and kind, inquisitive. Humoured and easy-going. Puts other people before herself, happy-go-lucky in bad situations, cheerful and inspiring. Shy and skittish, afraid of strangers.
Appearance: Silver tabby she-cat with deep sapphire blue eyes. Sleek and lithe, a long bushy tail and large curious eyes.
Other: Nothing else to mention.

Name: Fellen
Age: 2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 15 days, as far as he's concerned.
Crush: –
Mate: –
Offspring: –
Family: A distant brother, presumably, somewhere out there...
Personality: An egotistical rogue. Fellen is a slightly selfish, but sly and cunning loner. He has the aspects of a cross between a fox and a leopard. He only takes things seriously when he's serious himself, and he's a disloyal friend. He can be a milquetoast at times, but tries to keep his promises. Despite his casual manner, Fellen is highly cautious and refuses to trust others unless a good reason given. Fellen has a Jack Sparrow type character.
Appearance: A golden tabby tom with brown stripes and striking silver eyes. A strong muscly figure and a long tail.
Other: Nothing else to mention.

Name: Tabby
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Family: He doesn't remember
Personality: Tabby is just beginnign to discover about himself. He can't remember anything but running, but this young kitten has a gentle and kind personality. but beneath that soft kitten fur lies a fighting spirit.
Appearance: A small tabby with grey eyes.
Other: Has amnesia

Thank you for reading, have you decided to join? If so, have fun!
Last edited by Alias on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by Hope »

Name: Nate (Nathan) :D
Crush: No one, yet.
Mate: Not yet.
Offspring: Hmmmmm. Nope!
Family: He doesn't remember his parents and brother but he does remember his pretty orange tabby sister
Personality: Quite stubborn and a major daredevil. His the opposite to his young sister who, is shy, nervous and doesn't speak much.
Appearance: A dark grey tabby with a white chest and paws.
Other:
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Name: Nahuel
Crush: No one yet
Mate: No one yet
Offspring: None Yet
Family: Kachiri (sister)
Personality: Brave and fierce, he's extremely protective over his sister. He's cunning and sly with a talent for hunting and fighting, despite his aggressive nature, he still likes trying to charm the females.
Appearance: A strong, muscular, good looking tom. Large and powerful, he has chocolate coloured fur with pure black socks and ears with grey eyes, that can be very captivating and he can make them so that others find it hard to look away when he has made eye contact.
Other:

Name: Kachiri
Crush: No one yet
Mate: No one yet
Offspring: None yet
Family: Nahuel (Brother)
Personality: Fierce and brave, kind of like a princess. She's swift,sly and sneaky with a talent for fighting and hunting. She's flirtatious and intellegent, with an intrigueing hint of evil about her. She's very passionate and will stand up viscously for friends and what she thinks.
Appearance: A strong, lithe young cat with a tawny coloured coat and a black muzzle, tail tip, socks and ears. Like her brother, her eyes are grey and captivating, which she can make so that others find it hard to look away when she has made eye contact.
Other:
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Hello, sorry ;] Let's RP

Paws

Paws weaved through the endless forest of legs, trying to leap out of the way of the Furlesses and taking care not to get her tail stepped on. She followed the smell of the food stall, it's delicious scent wafting in the air. Under the bright daylight, the streets were crowded, and the beach below was packed with Furlesses and their kits, as well as their pet dogs that ran in hot pursuit after the frenzy of thrown sticks. Since every where was crowded, it wasn't hard to sneak off with a string of sausages dangling from her maw. Paws found a quiet spot where she could sit down and enjoy her meal. Her best choice was on the flat roof tops where she could comfortably watch what was going on while eating her meal.

Fellen

Fellen was in a bad situation. He had stolen the dog's chicken bone, given to him by his Furless owners, and now the creature was on it's most impressive threat posture. As well as angering the dog and being caught red-pawed, he was also cornered, so his best option was to teach the stupid thing a lesson. Dropping the chicken bone with tufts of meat still on it, he hissed ferociously and swiped as a warning. The dog took the bait and lunged for it's precious bone, and swiftly, Fellen landed a scratch onto it's sensitive nose. The dog howled with pain, which eventually turned into a whimper. Fellen snatched up the chicken bone and dashed away, heading for the narrow alley where nothing would disturb him.
Last edited by Alias on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Name: Licoris
Crush: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Family: not living
Personality: Patient and caring but has a temper. She highly dislikes dogs because of what they did to her family. Good at finding food and safe places and is a quick thinker in times of pressure
Appearance: Gray Tabby with white chest and brown running up the length of her nose and onto her forehead, and piercing green eyes.
main coon.jpg
main coon.jpg (13.8 KiB) Viewed 34973 times
Other:none
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Nate looked left and right over the busy streets. He took a step forward and hesitated. I giant metal beast raced by. The scent of the stink air filled Nathan's nose. Nathan coughed then ran back into the dark alley. "I'm not crossing the rock trail today I guess... I'll go tomorrow or later tonight. He curled up in the cardboard box and warmed up in the old brown rag he stole from a another stray.

(Oh, and DarkReality, mind posting a list of Cat Terms?? Like for car, humans, kids, toys and stuff?? Thanks)
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Yep, done a few. Scroll up to see ;]

Paws

After her meal, Paws spent most of the day basking in the sunlight. Seldom did she drop by a Furless's pond and lap up some water, then padding down to the Sea when the water shied away, leaving mud. Paws loved the Sea, and the cool mud underpaw. Her paws sank only an inch deep into the mud, and she chased the seagulls around. Paws also played with the worms that hid in the mud, and pawed at the shells and stones. She also explored the boats that Furlesses go in, and sail off into the blue, returning with net-fulls of fish. She never stopped wondering how they managed it all, but she was pleased none-the-less, for the Fish-seller-Furless had more than enough fish for himself and the other Furlesses, and she would never go hungry.

Fellen

Fellen liked females. There wasn't anything very bad about she-cats. Fellen was a very likable tom, in his eyes, and he never failed to catch the eyes of others as he passed. But Fellen knew that his first and only love is the Sea. It was endless, it went on forever and connected with the Up. Every Light and every Dark Fellen would go there and spend his time playing and exploring. The Sea never ceased to amaze him with all it's beauties and wonders.
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri slunk into the alley, nodding a greeting to Nate as she passed his box (I'm guessing we all live in the same alley). Nahuel followed and he to nodded a polite greeting to Nate, though not quite as friendly, always ready to see off any males who might take an interest in his sister. Kachiri rolled her captivating grey eyes and feeling rebellious, decided to annoy him some more. She made her way to Nates box, kicking rubbish aside with a sniff and sat down next to the box, careful not to get to close and be seen as a threat.
"I could use some one to distract the furless meat keeper (butcher)" she purred, sitting proud and pretty, "Would you help?" she turned her head to him, her extraordinary eyes had suddenly become most beseeching and persuading. Nahuel recognised what she was doing, and trying not to let it get to him, he gave a hiss and then padded to the dark corner of the alley, hoping to catch some mice as they came out of their hole.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Ooh I like that one x3 I've added my own one too ;]

Paws

Paws trotted back to the alley, passing by a golden tabby tom with striking silver eyes. She recognised him - he caused a lot of trouble, and the Furlesses didn't particularly like him. Specifically the food-stall-Furlesses. But she murmured a quick greeting anyway, and the tabby tom's smile was formal and friendly. She scuttled by and arrived at her home, the alley. Furlesses usually dumped their waste and garbage here, and she tore open the bright orange recycling bag and pulled out a flattened cardboard box. trying to make it as comfortable as possible, she propped it up sideways so that she wouldn't be laying on the cold concrete, and she would be sheltered if it rained... As long as it didn't rain too badly. She heard voices far off, and guessed that they were other cats that lived in the alley. Closing her eyes, she licked the last of the mud off her paws, spat it out and curled up to sleep.

Fellen

Fellen quite liked the pretty silver tabby that passed by, a bit shy and skittish, but rather pretty. He allowed himself time to admire his good looks by a puddle and trotted off, narrowly missing a clumsy Furless that passed by. Flicking his ears, he thought about returning to the alley, but sneaked past the Fish-seller-Furless and snatched a long silver fish while the Furless busied itself with Furless business, and walked briskly away before he noticed. He passed by an inquisitive small sausage-dog who tried to sniff him. Fellen replied to the dog's greeting with a sharp cuff, and it scampered off, tail between legs. Fellen ran the rest of the way to the alley and found shelter in a Furless's garden, under a reasonably acceptable bush. Tucking into his meal, he began to think about what he could do after a quick nap.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Wow you guys reply fast! Let me catch up XD I'm going to add Nate's younger sister too, anyone can play her but she isn't a alley cat yet and she is the young cat/kitten of the butcher's daughter.)

Nate looked up with sleepy brown eyes and purred a greeting to Kachiri. "I would love to distract the Meat-Keeper for some food." he purred then got up and stretched. "When do you plan to go?" he asked then licked his grey coat and waited for an answer.

Name: Ginger (Alley cat name will be Jesse)
Crush: -
Mate: -
Offspring: Um........
Family: Owner is a young furless kit who lives at a small Stone Box (house) near the meat-keepers box. Sister of her long lost brother, Nate.
Personality: A shy, quiet female who is slightly tom-boy (lol) and she will do anything to change her name....
Appearance: A small furry Ginger tabby.
Other:
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Lol, nobody's noticed my characters yet xP

Paws

Paws slowly stretched out, hearing more voices. Blinking, she trotted outside her box, stretched again, and thought about discovering who it was. She was a shy and skittish cat, Paws knew that. She disliked strangers, you never knew if they were good or bad. but Paws was also very inquisitive, so she decided to take the risk. Quietly she crept up to the cats, and observed. She spotted a dark grey tabby tom with white chest and paws, who was talking to a tawny coloured she-cat, with those striking grey eyes, a bit like the golden tabby tom's – the one she passed by not long ago. Beside her was a chocolate coloured tom with similar grey eyes. She wondered if they were siblings, sitting down quietly, she waited.

Fellen

After sleeping under the bush, Fellen brushed the dead leaves and insects off his pelt, shook himself, then leaped onto the Furless's stoney wall that protected it's territory. He sat down, and looked at the four cats. One of them he recognized as the silver tabby he came across earlier. Hearing the phrase 'Meat-keeper' he instantly became interested. "Greetings to you, she-cats and toms," he spoke up, his voice velvetly. He curled his tail and looked down at the silver tabby, then his eyes caught those of the tawny coloured female's.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Ginger

The small lazy-cat (pet) kitten woke up from sleeping on her soft pink pillow in the corner of her owner's room. "All this pink stuff is annoying me!Why can't it be blue or green." she hissed then got up, stretched, and ran up onto the tall-bed (bunk bed). She liked her owner's nose and the young furless-kit woke up and rubbed Ginger. "Goodmorning girl." she whispered then climbed down her bed and opened the door. Ginger an out and waited in the meat-keeper's shop for some breakfast.

Nathan

He looked up at the new cats. "Hey, we were just talking about teasing the meat-keeper and stealing some food." he grinned. "I'm sordda new to the alley. I'm Nathan but my sister use to call me Nate."
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(now its my turn to catch up)
Licoris stalked a rat who had been rummaging about in garbage and was to busy to notice her. She pounced and quickly dispatched it by breaking its spine, and then devoured it in a few famished gulps.Just as she was settling down to take a quick nap she heard voices in the next alley over.Licoris hadn't been very social since the "dog incident". "Now's as good a time as ever"she said to herself.she walked over and found a group of cats and hearing something about meat, decided to stay and listen. She gave a polite nod to the other assembled cats and settled down among some sleek Furless bags that smelled of fish and those moon shaped things(pizza) that Furlesses enjoyed so much.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri politely greeted the female with a purr and tail flick, however didn't take to much notice; she didn't always get on particularly well with other she-cats! Nahuels fur bristled as another male joined them, he knew his sister was just trying to wind him up, but it still got to him. Kachiri however was delighted at another male to annoy her brother with, he caught here eye and rather than flutter her eyelashes and look away like most she-cats would do at the good looking tom, she boldly looked straight back and held his gaze with her captivating grey eyes, only allowing him a chance to look away when she spoke, it was a game she enjoyed thoroughly.
"Greetings indeed..." she purred in a silky voice, waving her long tail in the air. "I plan to go to the one not far from here, by the the pier; he sells the most exquisite chicken!" she replied to Nate, "Are you coming?" she then asked, directing her question at both Nate and Fellen. Nahuel caught sight of the pretty silver she-cat, she seemed timid and skittish, and although his sister and thankfully been polite, he knew how she could get with other females.
"Would you like to come with us?" he asked kindly, making sure he didn't seem at all threatning. He saw from the corner of his grey eye that his young sibling was annoyed at the fact that he was coming along. He smirked slightly, he knew his sister was a pretty cat and thoroughly disliked it when she got attention from males.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Nate got to his feet and walked out the alley. "I know what one your talking about! I'll meet you there." he called then darted off.