Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by streak »

Ill start some drama for you. It might not affect many other cats but it will start something. Another idea is that a predator from the wild could wander into the city. Maybe a bear or a cougar. Something like that.
Licoris said goodbye to Paws and Fellen and turned to walk away "Come on Tabby lets get back to the alley, and when we get back ill tell you the story."she said. She went to cross the furless path but got a whif of the stinky hard stuff that was on it. She sneezed but before she had time to recover and keep walking she heard terrible screeching and turned to see a furless monster coming for her. Before she could move she felf a large pain in her side and she fell down. The last thing she remembered was the feeling of being dragged away,like the feeling you get when your a kit being carried in the jaws of your mother, and seeing Tabby before she blacked out.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Oh sorry) Dita woke up, she stopped at an instant hearing something, she ran trying to look for what made it. she then saw a Metal monster running right past her
she started to run back to the Alley... And she tried looking for some other cats, wondering if anyone would talk to her.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

So... What was it? Tabby would've have seen something.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Name:Kenry
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Family: He see's them sometimes but not really.
Personality:RPG
Appearance: ImageLike this but older.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Burning Star
Bluebird Chick

Post by Burning Star »

Name: Rain :)
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Family: None known
Personality: Mean and vicious, yet she does her best to keep quiet and solitary until she gets hungry.
Appearance: She wasn't exactly the picture of cat beauty: her grey fur was matted and patchy, she was battle scarred and deeply wounded, and had scratches and nicks and cuts and other injuries that made her uglier and uglier. Her claws were long and razor-sharp, with fangs to match the claws. Her eyes were always an oval of hard, paralyzing icy blue with a narrow slit running through. Kittypets that watched from atop their fences made rumors and laughed and giggled behind her back. Although Rain had a cut ear and a slash that goes through her right eye, along with a thorn wound in her tail and her front paw pad, and her nose couln't sniff out as well as any other cats'
Other: Yeah Rain's a kind of unique cat that I can't draw correctly and nobody has supplied a pic...
I don't own my current avatar! BronzeHalo from DA does~

AppName Iceshards

♬I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone. *Humming* I walk alone I walk a♬
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Welcome. Start RPing whenever ;]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Burning Star
Bluebird Chick

Post by Burning Star »

Rain padded through the streets, head ducked between hunched shoulders. The Russian blue's tattered, battle-worn claws had blood scattered on them, not all of it prey blood... Her silver coat looked more like a gory movie mixed together on a cat's pelt, neglected to be washed. As she padded, her paw splashed in puddles, a dark mist and foul scent drifting from her pelt as she headed to her abode, deep under in the sewer, on the cement that concealed the filthy water, roughly between two pipes.
I don't own my current avatar! BronzeHalo from DA does~

AppName Iceshards

♬I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone. *Humming* I walk alone I walk a♬
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

How is it that no one noticed me get hit
Blitz dragged the cat to a box in a close by alley,this has got to be my sister i just know it he thought. "I've got to get you cleaned up and fix those wounds." he said aloud hoping she would at least respond with a grunt or something audible but nothing was heard except for the noise outside and the cats shallow breathing. Blitz licked and licked until his tongue was numb. After a couple of minutes Licoris began to stir. At first she couldn't see the figure clearly and mistook it for her father " Father is that you" she said and then her expression turned to horror " Oh no im not dead am I, i have to take care of Tabby and i don't want to put him through losing another of his care takers" she said frantically which made her tired "Save your strength, and if you were dead would you still have the wounds and would you still feel the pain?" Licoris's eyes widened " There is only one person who would dare talk to me like that. Blitz is that you? she asked "Yes Licoris its me."
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Sorry, a bit inactive. We need draaamaa. I jsut realized what hit Licoris, after all this time xD OhwellwhatcanIsay.

Tabby hovered by the cardboard box, keeping well away from the big tabby tom and listening to the conversation. When Licoris woke he jumped in, purring. "Licoris!" He mewled. "How you feeling? I don't know what hit you, it was very big with black paws, and the sound it made! It almost made me deaf! Then this big tabby tom-cat picke dyou up and I had to run after him. He didn't seem very nice." He shot Blitz a wary glance. "Who's he anyway? Your dad?"
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Inquisitive isn't he." Blitz said to Licoris "What can I say I the type of cat who brings the natural curiosity out of others" she said letting out a rusty purr " There is nothing to worry about Tabby, this old furball is my brother and to be honest hes the complete opposite of me....well at least the old me." Blitz cocked his head to the side "The old you" he said in a puzzled tone."Oh yea i gave up being mean to everyone i came in contact with so that means no more attitude." There was a moment of silence before Blitz fell to the ground and rolled around laughing " What a riot... you, nice!!!" he rolled around some more before Licoris bit his tail" YOUCH, what was that for?" he said indignantly "Well you shouldn't have laughed at me you dusty old hag your just like a newborn kit, soft and whiny" she snapped "And your just like old meat, rotten and not good for anyone's health" both cats fur was bristling but then then started to laugh at each other."Just like old times"
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby watched with his typical wide-eyed stare, and then started grooming himself, like he'd seen other cats do.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"I guess i haven't changed at all." Licoris said but winced and then yowled in pain. "My free of pain time is up and now i feel it. I never thought I could hurt this much." Blitz stroked her head with his tail "You still young so you'll heal faster. Is he yours?" He asked pointing to Tabby with his tail."Umm...he was sort of separated from his mother so another cat took care of him and she mysteriously dissapeared one day so I started to care for him. I don't know what it is but I feel the need to look after him, and truthfully i've gotten attached and I know how mother use to feel. The one thing going through your mind that screams the loudest when im around Tabby is Protect and if im away from him it's find and protect. I belive he is the reason that my temper has gone down so much" she said and leaned over and licked Tabby's head.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby started to purr and pressed close to Licoris. "Mother," he whispered the special word for someone close to him. He didn't quite know it's meaning, but he knew it was important.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

It is very strange that when a role play is doing good, it last for a couple of months and only 2 or 3 people reply
Licoris felt something swell up inside of her when Tabby said the word "Mother". It was as if a deep hole that was eating away at her happines had been restored and filled to the brim with love and joy. "I haven't felt this kind of feeling since i lived with you, Mom, Tiny, and Lilica." She said to Blitz. "We could be like a regular family, except you don't have mate, so I volunteer to be the replacement." Licoris swatted him over the head with her tail"Thats nasty, im your sister." She said. Blitz had a look of disdain on his face"I didn't mean that way. Lets let Tabby decide because i need a good reason to be around you all day. " he growled"Tabby" they both said expectantly.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I know... Some drama needed.

Tabby blinked in surprise, and looked thoughtful. Bits of memory were always coming back to him in tiny puzzle pieces. The other day he'd remembered the word Colony, and then a few hours later the definition had started to form in his head. "We could be a Colony," he meowed. "Like a group of cats living together. That's what it's called, right?" He remembered Fellen and Paws storing stuff on the beach, they were acting like a miniature Colony.
Image Image Image