Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by animalguy888 »

(I have not posted in a while since I got caught up with school related stuff... Though now its Saturday and now i'm free to post as I please. For now that is...)

Aasim woken up on a building after taking a very long nap. He leaned over the side to find a injured cat and a kit talking to each other. Out of curiosity of who they were. He fell of the building. Though luckily it was a short fall but even so he landed on his stomach right in front of them.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris jumped and then yowled with pain as she landed hard on her injured leg" Now why did you have to go and do a thing like that for" she snapped "I nearly jumped out of my fur" but then forced her fur to lie flat again."I'm sorry, my temper can get in the way of things sometimes. The names Licoris, whats yours?"
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Aasim quickly got to his feet. " Sorry about that...My names Aasim." The large male bengal replyed.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

*Desperately needs wildchild to reply D:*
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Im sorry but im going to have to quit this rp, homework and school are taking up a lot of my time and I have to concentrate on them,turn at some point I might re
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Ah... Well... Let's continue. Pretend Tabby and Kachiri got separated.

Tabby frowned at the two, and shied away int he cardboard box. He didn't like it when cats suddenly appeared out of no where. He felt slightly threatened when the cat snapped at the other one. He wanted Kachiri. She was warm and calm and he never felt safer with anyone else. All of a sudden, Tabby's real mother had vanished from his mind, and Kachiri stood in her place. He watched with ears slicked back.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"It's nice to meet you" Licoris said and then turned to Tabby " Hey were did your mother go" she said puzzled that she would just disappear on a whim.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Lol xD

Tabby blinked, and shrugged. "She's very fast," was all he could say. He was uncertain what to make of everything. He had just woken up and he was very hungry, and Kachiri was gone. His face fell and he looked down sadly. "I want Kachiri. I want Mother."
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris felt sorry for the young kit who was still so young." I'll look for her if that makes you feel better"she said in an almost motherly tone." And until I find her or she comes back then i can take care of you, if that's alright with you?"
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby's drooping ears lifted. "Really? Will you do that?" His eyes twinkled, and then he licked his paw. "I'm hungry, is there anything I can eat?"
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris smiled " I would do that for anyone who needed help" and then she thought This is a huge responsibility, are you really going to go through with this? "Yes i will" she said and then realizing she had said yes i will out loud she added awkwardly "er....um...right then, you want food......um, oh yea I think i have some sausages, wait here"and without waiting for a response she ran in an odd limping gait she vanished into a dark corner. Moments later she returned with some sausages"Here you go"she said placing the sausages in front of Tabby.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

New Character

Name: Frosty
Crush: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Family: unknown
Personality: Flirty with males,kind to kittens,easily mad.
Appearance: Fluffy white she-cat with beautiful blue eyes
Other: none

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby mewled in delight, then placed a paw on the sausage and started to eat it piece by piece. He'd finished it a long time later, and licked his lips in content. The cat is pretty quick too, he thought. "Thank you," he purred, trying out his voice again. He wondered what he could do next.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris smiled "It was no problem. I wasn't going to eat it anyway, I'm not hungry" she said frowning but then lightened up "So what should we do now, do you wanna look for Kachiri or should we do something else?"
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby shrugged, "I'm not so sure," he sighed. "I'm rather bored, maybe we can go for a walk?" He asked, swishing his tail and curling it around himself. He looked around and up at the sky, thinking of all the different cats he knew. There was Fellen, maybe he knew where to find Kachiri. The golden tabby was always here and there. "Maybe Fellen knows where Kachiri is," he piped up.
Image Image Image