Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by Alias »

Fellen raised an eyebrow (If cats have eyesbrows e-e). "The name's Fellen, young ma'am," he said. "If your looking for a foster, I'd suggest Kachiri, the young lady back in the alley. She's besotted with kits, but she's already got a lil' critter to look after." He turned around. "First lesson, youngsters, is trust no one. I would tell you more but..." he peered around his shoulder and sighed. "Maybe the 'pretty one' will tell you." With that, he leaped over the alley walls and disappeared over the edge.
Back in the cave, Paws woke to a faint sound of the crashing waves. Creeping out of the den, Paws padded outside, and picked a small pink shell. Padding back insode, she rested it on the empty space where she'd slept, next to Nahuel, as a sign of thanks for letting her stay. With a last glance and a small smile, Paws left the cave to find breakfast. She'd crossed the Fish-seller-Furless, but he was still setting up his stall. The Meat-seller-Furless was up early, and was starting to serve sausages to the other Furlesses. Quietly, she sneaked off with a piece of liver and started to run towards the alley.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Spring was confused. She had no idea who Kachiri was; nor did she know what she looked like. Rant turned away from the beach. "Where are you going?" Spring asked Rant. "Home. Where else would I go?" Spring ran in front of him,"but, we havn't hunt yet. And we can met that cat Fallen was talking about". Rant shook his head,"why would I want a stanger take care of me? When I have parents that can."
"They've abandon us. We need someone to take care of us." Rant thought about it for a while;he looked at Spring."You know what?" he meowed.
"Know what?"
"We don't need anyone to take care of us." He said with a smirk; Spring was puzzled. "We can take care of our self",he went on,"We can do whatever we no big cat can tell us what to do. And don't worry I'll purtect you." He said looking brave. Spring shook her head,"you can't pertect me; or yourself. It's dangerous out there,and...We're too young." Rant padded past her."Fine. You can go find that Kachiri. While I have the time of my life!" He was about to walk away when a dog barked. Spring turned to see a dog the size of an adult cat coming toward them."Run!".
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws was in a pretty good mood. A good mood that was interrupted by the sound of a fierce dog. Worried that someone may be in danger, Paws ran on deeper into the alley. Two young kittens, she saw with alarm. But seeing the size of that dog, she decided that she could take it on. Dropping her liver, she sped towards the creature, pushing the kits out of the way. Skidding to a halt, she let out a ferocious hiss, and swiped across the small dog's nose. Letting out a whine which turned into a growl, the dog lunged forward with jaws wide open. Paws rolled to the side, narrowly missing the jaws and feeling a gust of hot putrid breath on her cheek. Twisting around, she sank her teeth into it's exposed neck, and the creature howled in pain and submission. It tore away from Paws' grip and went from a threat to defence posture. A golden streak dashed past Paws, and she recognized those striking silver eyes of the lone rogue, Fellen. The tom fought the creature off, while Paws gathered the two kits in her jaws and leaped up the wall.
Another the fight was over, Fellen appeared beside them, holding her liver.
"I believe you dropped this, m'lady," he said, eyes glinting.
Paws blinked back, "thank you Fellen," she purred.
"Don't mention it," Fellen said, giving a bubbly laugh. His gaze met the two kits'. "Ah," he said. "I see you found the pretty one."
Without waiting for Paws to ask him what he meant, Fellen disappeared over the other side.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Spring and Rant was still in shock. Spring looked up at the she-cat who saved them. "Th-thanks for saving us from that dog", she meowed. Spring tilted her head at the gray she-cat. This must be the cat Fellen was talking about; but she had no kit with her. "Are you Kachiri?" she asked.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws smiled wryly. "Me? Oh no, I'm Paws. Kachiri is a friend of mine... Well, a friend of Fellen's who's a friend of mine. Colleague." She blinked curiously. "Why, were you looking for her? I'm not sure where she is, somewhere in the alley. She had a kitten with her, Tabby, he's called." She slit the liver in half. "Here, have this," she offered. "What are you doing on your own anyway?"

PS: Kachiri and the pretty one are two different cats ;]
Image Image Image

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(wow... you don't bother posting for a few days and the topic gets filled up in a matter of days. Looks like I got some catching up to do.)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

DarkReality wrote:Paws smiled wryly. "Me? Oh no, I'm Paws. Kachiri is a friend of mine... Well, a friend of Fellen's who's a friend of mine. Colleague." She blinked curiously. "Why, were you looking for her? I'm not sure where she is, somewhere in the alley. She had a kitten with her, Tabby, he's called." She slit the liver in half. "Here, have this," she offered. "What are you doing on your own anyway?"

PS: Kachiri and the pretty one are two different cats ;]
( I knew that. But, Spring didn't :D)

Oh." Spring meowed," I'm looking for Kachiri because that tom Fellen said she was good with kits and might take care of us.I'm Spring and this my brother Rant". She turned to her brother who seemed terrified of the experinced that happened earlyer. Spring now realized how hungry she was and gracefully ate some meat Paws had offered. She turned to her brother who was unsure if he should had some; he finally crept closer and grabed some meat. Spring looked up at Paws to answer her question."Well, we were just walking around looking for food because we were hungry and our parents hadn't come to feed us. It was wierd because they had never been gone. I think they've abandon us. I don't know why they would do that? But they been gone forever so we-" Rant interupted her "Enough! Jeez you don't have tell her everything of what happened! You're giving me a head ache". Spring ignored her brother and turned to Paws "And that's what happened".
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Lol, I wonder where wildchild went off to. She plays and important part =\

Paws smiled again, this time a knowing, slightly saddened twitch of the maw. "I see. Strange enough, there's been alot of abandoned kittens recently. Tabby, Kachiri's ward, is also abandoned, but he's lost his memory. I've heard that much. Perhaps I should take you to see them." She craned her neck. "Until then, I'll have to fend for you two. Are there any more of you?" Her smile faltered and she looked solemn.
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Spring nodded."Oh yes there is. My sister Polly and brother Chico didn't come so we left them." She looked around and sighed." Now I have idea where home is. We're lost!"

(Are we the only two in this rp now? O_o)
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws blinked. "I could track them down. Which way did you come from?" She worked her paws, keeping her ears turning from one direction to another so that she could pick up sounds of danger.

No, but I think some people left =\
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Sorry people sorry, homework built up a bit lol!

Kachiri was awoken by a small warm paw on her muzzle, her eyes flickered open and a smile soften her face. "Good Morning little one!" she laughed, she yawned and stretched, long limbs stiff. "Well what do you want to do today?" she asked.

Nahuel awoke to find Paws gone, however her scent was weaker in one place and stronger in another; a sign she had rested a little while out of grattitude, he left the tunnel and followed the scent of a sizzling sausage.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

By the way, Paws left a small shell in Nahuel's nest, just incase you didn't catch that bit. It's a sign of her thanks ;] Oh, and welcome back!

Tabby grinned. "Sausages," he meowed, tasting the aroma of them, fresh and sizzling outside the alley. Just waiting to be eaten. "I'm bored, can we play?" He rolled over lazily, showing his soft white belly with his paws in the air, and opening his mouth into a yawn, his pink tongue sticking out. Tabby grinned cheekily and make a silly face. He rolled around and began to play with Kachiri's tail.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

sorry for not replying sooner but i was a little preoccupied with something
Licoris limped out of the corner in the alley were he had been sleeping. She hadn't slept that long since she was a kit. Wincing as her leg hit an object that had been laying on the side of the alley, she thought about the dog that had bit her and caused this limp. "Stupid mutt" she muttered thinking about the good scratching she gave him." at least he has something to remember me by. She limped past a she-cat who was playing with a kit who she had adopted. "Hi" she meowed,"You know, as long as iv'e lived in this alley iv'e never asked your name. As a matter of fact i never learned anyone's name". She meowed. It was nice to be social after being alone for so long."My names Licoris, whats yours"? she asked
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

That's okay, welcome back ;]

Tabby peered out of the box, his large grey eyes blinking curiously. "I'm Tabby," he said. He noticed the strange cat limping. "Are you hurt? Did someone bite you?" He tugged at Kachiri's tail.
Image Image Image

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Licoris smiled at the kit." Hello Tabby" she said " Yes im hurt, a dog bit me but that dog won't be smelling with his nose for a long time" she said with a glint of satisfaction in her eye's.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.