Alley Cats RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Alley Cats RP

Post by wildchild »

"You do NOT judge me, you only got here 5 seconds ago!" she hissed, she knew it wasn't Fellens fault, but caught in the heat of the moment her temper had flared as it often did. Her eyes were blazing as she her brother in the eye, she gave him a parting his then turned toTabby and gently licked he top of his frightened head.
Nahuel snarled at both his sister and Fellen, then turned to Paws and said, "I'm sorry, I won't think bad of you if you want to leave" he was about to turn away when his sister said something that made his fury explode...

Kachiri picked Tabby up and said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to stand argueing with my so called brother, with a traitor!" she turned away, about to make her way to the tunnel entrance when Nahuel gave a furious yowl and lunged at her. She turned, eyes wide, to see her brother flying through the air at her, claws ready, teeth bared. She had no time to protect herself, only to quickly set Tabby down in a little crevice in the wall where he would be safe, before she was flattened by the crushing wait of her brother. They clawed and bit eahchotherfor a few seconds, however Kachiri had to relent, she was pinned in an awkard position. "I... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that... Nahuel?" she whispered, the pain in his eyes was so clear that Kachiri felt it to. They might argue every now and then, sometimes even attack eachother like this, but they were still siblings, they loved eachother and were always there for eachother... yet she had just said the one thing she knew could destroy him. Nahuel stepped back, unable to look at her, "Please... just go," he murmered, then fled through the tunnels, back to the bed and lay there, thoughts stinging at his mind. Kachiris ears flattened, a tear rolled down her cheek, "I'm so sorry," she whispered as he fled, then slowly turned and picked Tabby up and ran from the tunnel.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fellen's anger flared. He tried to jump in between them, but was pushed back in the process. Paws stood in the corner, and slowly creeped up to Nahuel, and sat down, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have come here," Paws sighed.
Tabby was squirming. He clawed the air, frightened, trying to get away from Kachiri's grip. Tabby tore away from her and rolled onto the ground, while Fellen followed behind. Tabby was trembling, his eyes wide and dewy. Fellen's heart twisted with pity, so he padded up to the kitten and touched his nose to the kitten's head.
"I'm sorry," Tabby whined, "it's my fault."
Fellen's voice hardended. "Don't be an idiot," he said, and regretted it. "Sorry."
Tabby gave a tiny shrug.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"Tabby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you" she murmered slowly walking forward and nuzzling him, rubbing her head against his.

"Don't worry, it wasn't your fault, there's no reason why you shouldn't have come" he murmered

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby sagged and leaned against her, the wind blowing through his fur and chilling his skin. "Mother," he whispered ever so quietly. "That's the special word." Fellen froze at this, his face drained. Slowly he walked away.

Paws looked at the ground. "You're very angry at her," she said. "Before she called you a... you know," she trailed off. "Why?"
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

It was like nothing she had ever felt before, happiness and contentment washed over her, the feeling of getting everything you had ever long for but couldn't have. She nuzzled him again, then looked up to see Fellen freeze and walk away, his face drained. "Fellen?" she called, concerned and confused. She gently picked Tabby up, this time by the scruff so she could talk, and hurried after Fellen. "What's wrong?" she asked when she got to him, "Look if it's about me snapping at you earlier I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

Nahuel sighed sadly, "A traitor. I could see she didn't mean it, she just said it to hurt me. Everyone says things to hurt eachother sometimes, but it hurt to much, Paws," he told her, "You see that collar, it was Kachiri's, we used to belong to the furless when we were young; we were show cats. One day though, they dumped Kachiri on the street and I wasn't leaving my little sister to die, so I escaped and joined her. We travelled for quite a long time, but we preffered that to before; we didn't really enjoy the pampered lifestyle. Eventually we came across a group of street cats and joned them; we were still quite young and needed to learn how to survive. However, when they found out why Kachiri was abandoned, they treated her like an outcast, so we left soon after. We travelled again, came to this city, but we didn't know where we were then and found this place, we hid out here. We came across another group of street cats all the way on the other side of the city, pretty sure they're gone now. They were almost all male and dangerous, so we decided not to chance it, but they were a strange group; they wanted to be the top group, to have all other street cats bowing at their paws. And for that they needed numbers, so they took Kachiri when I went out to get us something to eat; she was too tired after the long journey. When they found out what was wrong with her they attacked her, have you ever seen an omega ina wolf pack? They treated her like that. I tried to find her, but apparently I was worth a fortune and the furless who had owned us were looking everywhere for me. So I was recognised aby some furless and was going to be sent back. Luckily I escaped before the journey and managed to find her, she'd thought I'd betrayed ehr, thought I'd not bothered to find her, but eventually she saw sense. And that's it" he explained, sighing sadly again.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fellen shook his head. "No, no, it's fine. Maybe I'm tired," he stalked off into the darkness, mumbling as he went. Tabby yawned, the looked up. His silver-grey eyes were similar to Fellen's, and he blinked and watched Fellen stalk away. He sensed something was wrong. Maybe he didn't like the word Mother. But it was special, wasn't it?

Paws' ears drooped. "Oh..." was all that came out. "I'm sure... I'm sure you'll get together again. You're siblings, that's special." She managed a small smile. "You're bound together by more than just blood, it hurts the heart when you're apart." She tilted her head. "It's very special," she repeated. "You should go and talk to her. When you're ready, I mean." She slowly padded over and laydown beside him.
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

"I know, you wouldn't think it after what just happened, but I'm very protective over her!" he said, "Thankyou, for... I don't know, you just being here has helped" he said gratefully, "I'll find her in the morning, she needs time to cool off." he touched her nose with his and rubbed his cheek across hers, a sign of friendship, then layed his head down and slept, finding himself physicaly and emotionally drained.

Kachiri stood and watched him walk away, frowning, there was something he wasn't telling her. Oh well, he was gone now, she'd have to ask another time. "Are you tired?" she asked Tabby, looking up at the full, icy white moon.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Paws purred. Feeling drained, she closed her eyes and welcomed a black wave of sleep.
Tabby nodded, overwhelmed by what just happened. He relaxed and allowed Kachiri to do the rest.

Not much to write...
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri quickly ran back to the alley and wriggled under the tarpaulin again, she set Tabby down in the box, pulling the blanket over him, the wind cold and biting. She curled herself around him and welcomed the sleep that came easily to her.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Tabby's senses came back to him. He felt the morning sun stroke his fur, and yawned. He had dreamt of a Furless cuddling him close, and he was suckling from a small container of rich, skimmed milk. It was nice, being in that dream... Or was it a memory? It seemed so real. Rolling over, Tabby stretched out his paws and pawed Kachiri's muzzle, laying one warm paw on her nose. Kachiri seemed like a Mother in every way, but she wasn't Tabby's bone-kin. He wondered who was.
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Wait up." Spring meowed when caught up to her brother. She panted "Why didn't you stop for? I was call-" Spring stopped what she was saying. Her green eyes grew wide as she saw the beautiful sunny beach right in front of her. She looked at Rant; who's green eyes were bright and looking at the huge ocean that laid in front of them. "Come on lets go have a closer look!" Spring broke the silence. She ran toward the never ending ocean; the sand felt funny under her paws. "Stop!" Rant yelled. Spring paused; in front of her was a huge tom. Golden and brown stripes. Spring wasn't sure if he saw or heard them; but she padded quietly to her brother. Not sure if he was mean or friendly.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fellen smelt kitten scent blowing towards him, but he didn't recognize it. He whipped around and saw them, looking up with big kitten eyes. "How many abandoned kittens are there in this place?" He scowled. "What's your names?" Fellen asked, tryign to act friendly, but he really wasn't in the mood for kits. He'd been shocked when Tabby called Kachiri 'Mother' for reasons he dare not state. Now more kits? Goodness gracious goshness me!
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

(lol)

Spring arched her back and took a step back. The big tom didn't seem friendly. Rant got in front of her," get away from me and my sister before I bite your ear off!" he hissed. Spring took another step back. Was her brother crazy? The tom can rip him into shreds! Spring whisper in her brother's ear,"have you gone mad! You can't beat him. He'll kill you!" But he ignored her. " Get back!" He shoved her to one side.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Teehee ;]

Fellen gave a croaky laugh. "Your a fierce one! But your sister seems to have more common sense than you do." The roguish tom gave a wry smile. "You should pick fights with kitties your size, not hard to find, really, considering the amount of abandoned critters we have these days." He gave a snort, then licked his chest, drawing himself up like a gentleman.
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Spring forced herself to look at the tom. She got to her paws and staighten up her tail. "My brother is just being a mouse-brain", she meowed. Rant hissed at her ," shut up! you're the mouse-brain." Spring turned to her brother "I'm not the one who'll pick a fight with a bigger cat!" she spat. Spring tilted her head at the tom."Abondoned?" she meowed, "we're not-" she stopped herself from saying more. Her parents havin been back to care for thier kits; maybe they really were abandon. Spring looked back at the tom; who's looking more friendly now. "My name is Springer", she meowed, "And this is my brother Rant".