The Will to Survive Plot

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Desinee
Baby Gecko

The Will to Survive Plot

Post by Desinee »

Plot

As a animal living in the mountainous forest life has been plentifully and good to you as you bask in the pleasures that life have to offer.As winter rapidly approaches campers come out for final goodbyes to the lush wilderness before winter cold chills bring this place to a baren harsh wildness.Animals settle down for a pleasurable winter trip their belly's full of treats that the forest offered in the fall and summer days.But mother nature has seen all the mischief that the animals have done.Always wanting more space and food for themselves and praying to mother nature for their greedy ways.She is done and has casted a horrible turn of events on the animals and their wilderness home.They shall face the test of their will to survive and only to most worthy will survive.In her first revengeful act she has casted a fire to the forest that flames blaze higher than any building and no human can stop it.

To survive you must make it out of the mountains and find the Haven that has not been scorched by the horrible fire.There,there is water and food is plentiful and is a perfect home to nature yourself back to heath tell the mountains are safe again
If you read this put a * Beside your name

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules

*Basic Forum rules
*You can't say you have made it to the safe haven.
*No one but mother nature may change the weather
*Reminder food is meager but Mother nature will reward those worthy with some.
If you read this put a second star beside your name

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Nature

Mother nature(Desinee) Creates the weather changes and turn of events.What she says goes.She may catch you in a trap or wound you but she will not kill you.Everything she does for you is a test.Her post are Always in Green and are always important even if they are not meant for you.

If you read this put a third star beside your name

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters

Maggie-♀-Eagle-Young Adult SillyBear
Rontu-♂-Fox-Adult Myann
Llwd-♂-Grizzly Bear-Adult Alexander
Lexi-♀-Fox-Young- SillyBear
Chilly-♀-Fire Salamander-8jgb
Buck-♂-Red Deer-SilentEcho

Events

1st Event if the Forest Burning Down
2nd Event Drought

Form

Forum name:
Characters name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:
Friends that did not survive the fire:
Old home:
Picture(Please!No anime!):
Last edited by Desinee on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: The Will to Survive Plot

Post by Hope »

Forum name: SillyBear111 (Silly) ***
Characters name: Maggie ***
Animal: Strangely small eagle.
Description: Great hunting skills from being so silent. Very strange cause she is slightly smaller then other young eagles from her mother's brood. Her mother and father were highly skilled at hunting and parenting because Maggie and her sister wasn't their parent's first brood. A dark brown with gold flecks around her face, white tipped wings and tail. Dark brown/red eyes.
Personality: Funny and sweet, highly protective, good at parenting because she stayed an extra year to help her mother with her youngest brother.
Other: Has a small daughter named Sasha.
Friends that did not survive the fire: Father, sister was hurt badly on her wing, Mate, and Mother.
Old home: Very tall oak near a river and valley where most herds lived.

(Anyone can play Sasha, or her mate which can secretly survive the fire but Maggie never finds out til' she finds the haven. Sasha is a young brown eagle like her mother but with white tipper wings/tail, with light brown eyes.)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Forum name: Myann ***
Characters name: Rontu ***
Animal: Fox
Description: Rontu is a playful fox, also a thief, he is the last surviving pup of the litter when the fire had reached their den , he had escaped , he is currently trying to find a place to live where there are alot mice and rabbits he could hunt (age: 6 months).(short cause i just made this character :P)
Personality: Playful, sometimes aggressive as he has been alone in his life time
Other: Nothing
Friends that did not survive the fire: family
Old home:Image
Picture(Please!No anime!):Image
Last edited by Myann on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

click please :3
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Dont forget to read the basic rules and mother nature -.-
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

What animals can we be?
For science!
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Desinee wrote:Dont forget to read the basic rules and mother nature -.-
..i did read it , oh yea sorry forgot to put three stars, edited the post btw
Last edited by Myann on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Forum name: Alexander ***
Characters name: Llwd
Animal: Bear
Description: Llwd is basically a big tank. He can carry several animals (depending on the size, which can drag him down) and is a skilled, powerful hunter. He only hunts in desperate times where there is nothing left to eat but prey. Other than that he has been taught by his sister to stick to a vegetarian diet as much as possible.
Personality: Laid back, cool tempered, can be friendly, and will help others from this hard situation with Mother Nature.
Other: Llwd tends to be more interested in berries and other fruits rather than animals.
Friends that did not survive the fire: A sibling, his sister, could not catch up with him due to a shot wound on her leg. It made her incredibly slow, thus unable to not only escape the flames, but also the smoke which filled her lungs.
Old home: It was a beautiful place with plenty of berries for everyone to enjoy. He stuck around with his sister there since their mother died, however his sister was old enough to take care of him.
Picture(Please!No anime!): Image *Sleeping*
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Maggie just caught a small snake and was flying back to her tree where she lives in a small rocky cliff cave, its just a home until they find somewhere to go for safety. She cawed to let her darling daughter know she's there before stretching her talons to land on the entrance. "Hello Ma!" she heard Sasha call. "Hello my young one." she smiled and preened her daughter's head before dropping the snake by Sasha's growing feet. "Eat up, I ate a vole on the way back." she smiled and began to lick her talons clean of blood. She watched with amusement as her chick wolfed down the snake. "Can we fly today mama?" the eagle chick whined. "You are not ready, soon you may" shed soothed her chick to sleep and curled up beside her in the warm mossy nest.
Last edited by Hope on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Rontu was searching around the forest looking for a place where there had been surviving grass and trees , also searching for fresh water as there was cinder in the water where he was at. he ventured around the forest , sniffing for a sign of life,but nothing was to be found where he was, a small rabbit that had been starving had crawled around, he ran towards it as he was too impatient to come towards it silently , the rabbit had been de-hydrated and could not hear him , he killed it with a bite , he ate it up quickly though it wasnt enough for him to eat, he had continued traveling to find a place, he decided to himself to make a home where he dug up a hole near a fresh stream , he thought it would be better to live there because grass would grow there more quickly,when he was finnished digging, he marked his a little territory , and layed in his den thinking about how he would find food in the burnt forest and closed his eyes to sleep.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Forum name: Silly.....***
Characters name: Lexi (Lex)
Animal: Fox (Young but not pup)
Description: A skinny starved orphan with black tuffs on ears/paws/tail/muzzle. A dazzling orange roughed up from with mud all over.
Personality: Brave and daring, the death of her family makes her shy sometimes.
Other:
Friends that did not survive the fire: Family (Mom, dad, brother.)
Old home: A small den dug and abandoned by voles, made bigger by parents of Lexi.

Lexi munched on a old bluebird carcass. "Oh, curse these dreaded forests and all the animals in them." she sighed and kicked the bones of her skinny snack. "Maybe some berries will cheer me up, she walked up to a old berry bush and licked the old nasty berries. "Now I need some water....." she stale berries made her mouth dry. She slowly crept to the dried river with a few puddles and began to drink. She sniffed the air, a fox! Lexi followed the scent and stuck her nose in to a hole. The scent was stronger here. "Hello?" she said quietly and sat down near the hole and licked her paws.
Last edited by Hope on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Btw Sily, eagles live in cliffs as they are too big to live in trees

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(K thanks. I knew that but Maggie is tiny, i'll edit that though.)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Myann wrote:Btw Sily, eagles live in cliffs as they are too big to live in trees
Hope im not interupting your role play but correction some eagles do live in tree. Were I live we got bald eagles nest In a tall tree over by the lake near my house. They Come back to that same tree every year to raise chicks. Every one in america has heard of bald eagles their our countrys symbol. They also tend to get huge!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

(yea but most of the trees are burnt in this roleplay =) was just suggesting cause of that)
Rontu flinched and turned around to see a fox , as he was just sleeping his sight was blurred, after a few blinks he saw a young vixen (female fox) "who're you and what're you doing here, in my territory, food is scarce and i dont want another predator tresspassing on my territory" he growled, baring his teeth
Last edited by Myann on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Oh you wouldn't hurt me, a young helpless vixen.... would you?" she smirked. "Tell you what, I can hang here..... and I'll hunt for you. Deal?"