The Will to Survive Plot

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: The Will to Survive Plot

Post by SouthernStar »

Axel wandered around on the dry, cracked grounds. Searching for insects, as he knew searching for seeds or even berries would be not only tiring but a futile attempt. He let out an exhausted sigh as he had found nothing. He'd been searching for a few hours. He knew insects and bugs in general would be hard to find in conditions like this, but he would never expect it to be this hard. He then saw a few puddles of water where a lake, full of fish, had been only a few days ago. When he saw the few puddles, occasionally with a dying fish in it, it reminded him of how thirsty he was from the scavenging/foraging. Cautiously moving towards a puddle(which was unoccupied by any fish, thankfully), he dipped his head and drank a beak full of water. It would be enough for him to survive, since he knew other animals needed a drink too. The drink was rather refreshing, but it had done nothing to satisfy his hunger or replenish any of his energy he had spent searching. He sat down onto the dry dirt rather abruptly and layed down his head, but didn't dare to fall asleep so exposed, especially because food would be scarce for the predators; and a lyre bird would certainly make a nice meal.
For science!
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

(This looks epic. Can I join?)
Forum name:8jgb***
Characters name:Chilly***
Animal:Fire Salamander
Description:Her main color on her body is black and the second color redish-orange is on her as spots all around
Personality:Kinda shy but nice, can be aggressive
Other:nothing
Friends that did not survive the fire:Her family (she didn't know them though,
Old home:near a small stream
Picture(Please!No anime!):http://www.tichyphoto.com/photo/fire-sa ... 2-foto.jpg
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Sure why no :)
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

(Thanks so much!)
-Cilly woke up that morning from her long sleep and saw the world there had changed drastically. Chilly thought- The trees are all burnt. Great not to much food. -Then she looked at her stream and saw it was pratically empty. Her eyes almost popped in shock (sort of like the omg face).- I am an amphibian, there's no water. I'm going to die if I dont find some soon. What have I done to deserve this. The only thing I can think of was when I was escaping from a heron. It's beak got caught in some sort of plant and went hungry for that day. Indirectly my fault. I am sorry mother nature! -She walked to a small puddle and took a quick drink. She also took a bit of moisture on her hand (I don't know what to say for her limb.) and wiped all over her. Then she rolled in some dirt. To create a muddy sunscreen moisturizer. After that she found a dead worm and ate a little of it and began to travel for a better source of water.-
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Forum name:SilentEcho***
Characters name: Buck
Animal: Red deer
Description: Any ordinary looking stag.
Personality:Firey temper, the rest I'll roleplay out.
Other:
Friends that did not survive the fire: His whole herd.
Old home: His herd was never in one place.
Picture(Please!No anime!):Image
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Okay your added in :)
~Des~
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

-Chilly kept walking to find more water. But there was no luck the tiny puddles had fish in them gasping for oxegen. She frowned and thought What poor animals... I cant just leave them to die here. She found one tiny minnow on the ground where a puddle used to be gasping for water. She decided to take it with her. She squeezed some moisture on the poor little fish and it egan to move a bit more. She picked it up with her muddy hand and continued to walk. The moisture from her hand was evaporating quickly. However just in the nick of time she found a puddle, just big enough for the fish. So she put the little one in it.- "I wish you look my little friend." -She wet her hand again for a second and began to walk, as she walking she heard the fish splashing angrily.- "Do you want to come with me?" -The fish nodded.- "Well ok, but I'm going to have to make some sort of tthing to keep you in. Hmmm.. Well I do have one idea." -Chilly quickly grabbed some dirt and took a tiny bit of water from the puddle to turn it into some solid type of clay she made a little cup thing and poked some holes into it.- "Ok little guy if you want to come jump inside of this." -The fish jumped in and she put some water inside with him and closed the gaping hole in the front. Finnally she took off a layer of sediment so the fish could see outside into the world.- "Well little fella off we go." -And she began to walk again.-
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Mother nature looked at the land seeing it was parched and need water.She looked over at Beaver dams blocking the water and broke them with the clench of her hand.Soon the water began to flood the area.
~Des~
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Buck lifted his muzzle from the cool stream of water when he'd heard the rumbling. He pricked his soft brown ears up and assumed it was coming from the river nearby. Though he was supposed to be a flight animal he was too curious to resist the temptation. He climbed up a small hill and looked down on the river, shocked that it was growing, and quickly. Frightened he ran backwards into the woods.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Rontu felt some water dripping into his den , he climbed outside seeing that the water had flooded the area "maybe a lake isnt a good place to live.." , he grumbled to himself while being drenched into the deep water , he paddled hard trying not to drown or swallow any water , he swam to land clumsily collapsing onto the surface, he saw great herds of animals running frighteningly away from the water, he got up and ran across flooded holes and ditches , he ran towards a dry spot where there was not much water, he dug a little hole to hide in from predators , catching his breath and he soon fainted from exhaustion.

Forum name: Myann ***
Characters name: Everley ***
Animal: Wild Boar
Description: used to live in a pack , though when the fire had come his whole pack and family was wiped out, he drinks alot water due to his body is made 2/3 out of water, he eats anything that is available , he will charge at anything that comes in his territory
Personality: Short-tempered , lazy , eats almost anything , aggressive
Other: thirsty most of the time ,
Friends that did not survive the fire: pack
Old home: forest
Picture(Please!No anime!): Image

click please :3
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Forum name: Ragdoll ***
Characters name: Ki-yu ***
Animal: Cougar/Mountain Lion/Panther (whatever you wanna call it)
Description: A well muscled, large female panther. She does not believe in mother nature and thinks all these changes are coming from the atmosphere, and will probably continue to believe this. Ki-yu is a dark tawny color with velvety ears. She has a unique mark on both of her ears, a black spot on the backside.
Personality: Ki-yu is short tempered and aggressive, if you are close enough to see her, she will see you, therefore most animals that spot her will see her with her ears flattened against her head and hissing. She does not tolerate mistakes, though she herself makes many. Ki-yu is rather merciless, and doesn't really have any beliefs, all she has is her hot temper and instincts to survive. Ki-yu believes she can handle whatever is thrown at her.
Other: Will probably have problems with mother nature due to her hot temper and lack of faith xD
Friends that did not survive the fire: No one. Cougars are loner with an exception to any cubs they have.
Old home: Cougars don't usually stay in a single place, so she kind of wandered around. However, the last place she rested in before the fire was a small bit away from her last kill, a doe, and under the roots of an Ash Tree, of which was concealed by a thick curtain of lichen.
Picture(Please!No anime!):
Image Image
Image Image
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Accepted
~Des~
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Forum name: Alpha Ridley***
Characters name: Gigas
Animal: Grizzly Bear
Description: A normal bear
Personality: Agressive and most feared, but with a friendly heart.
Other: None.
Friends that did not survive the fire: None
Old home: Near the Rockies
Picture(Please!No anime!): Couldnt find one... :(
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Accepted :)
~Des~
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

Chilly was walking along in the hot old river bed when she heard something rushing behind her. She thought -now what could that possiby that be?! Wait is that water?!- She began to ran until she found an old tree branch the water was pratically about 5 feet away. "I'll miss you little fella." She then took the fish out of the cup and threw it into the safe part of the water. She held on for dear life to that log afterwards. The water flew into her like a bullet, but she still held on gasping for air while dizzy. But the stick floated so she could quickly get to the surface. Once recouperated she thought -Hey this isn't that bad! It's rather fun!- She was sort of white water rafting on the stick. Once the water began to calm down she hopped off the log and enjoyed the life giving water.