Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Sino
Baby Mouse

Odsidian Trust ((Accepting))

Post by Sino »

-.Dance In The Light.-

Plot/Explanation

Obsidian Trust is centered in a land named Obsidian Valley full of a dangerous wolf pack and fierce predators, and also fierce prey. Try to survive in this hardy valley as a prey animal from the tiniest chipmunk to the largest elk. Or hunt as a predator from the swift weasel to the ferocious cougar. The wolf pack is rather defensive so you must be careful as you roam and live your life.

~.Gain My Trust.~

Rules

• No godmodding, powerplaying or auto hitting. You will be warned and if you continue to do it twice more you will be kicked from the RP.

• No killing another player's character unless the player allows it. Killing without permission may result in immediate banishment from the RP.

• Anything that happens in the RP, stays in the RP. Don't pick a fight with another character just because you may dislike the player.

• Please use correct grammar, punctuation, and spell check [if you have it] in RP as best you can. Improper grammar and such is okay OOC. Why only in character? lol Idk, it just makes your post look nice! xD

• Please use easy to read text size or color, anything too bright may hurt someones eyes and it's a huge pain to have to copy and paste just to see what your writing. 3 strikes your out with this rule too.

• I have the right to kick/banish/exile/ban you from posting any longer in this RP, but you may still read.
A couple questions to answer...
Why did I get kicked?
Because you broke a rule too many times, you refused to read the rules, or are generally becoming a nuisance in the topic.
How will I know I got kicked?
I will tell you duh. xD
What do you mean kicked? D8
Being kicked from a RP means you broke the rules and so are no longer allowed to RP in that roleplay topic, very few people are actually kicked from a RP, so don't worry. I have only ever had to kick somebody once. And that was on a different site.
I REFUSE TO GET KICKED!!!11ELEVEN GYUSDWAIU
I sincerely hope you don't do that if you get kicked, because that's just immature, if you don't leave after getting kicked [and I have a good enough reason to kick you], then I'll ask Kenya to deal with you.

• Be kind to others. Three strikes your out.

• Read the rules, durr. Don't want to? Sure, go ahead and get kicked. xD

• Use the form below.

• Please have at least 3 sentences in your post. 3 strikes your out. I will love you if you do 1 paragraph a post! xD

• Have fun!

oh and the only mythical creatures available to be played are dragons, please only 2 dragons in the RP at the most.

+.Don't slip.+

Form

Name:
Species:
Crush:
Mate:
Personality:
History (optional):
Picture or Description:
Other (accessories, important aspects, ect.):

=.Don't Give In.=

Characters

Wolf Pack

Leaders
Alpha: None.
Alphess: Shawnie [Female/Player: Sino]

Beta/Second In Command
Head Beta: None.
Sub-Betas
Female Sub-Beta: Ash [Female/Player: Lexiestarz :D]

Knights The fighters of the pack.
Head Knight: None
Knights: Siri Ubaya [Male/Player: koolkid2424]

Hunters Explains itself. Leaders and betas may also participate in hunts.
Head Hunter: None.
Hunters: None.

Scouts They patrol the borders.
Head Scout: None
Scouts:

Pup-sitters They protect the pups when their mothers are gone.
Pup-sitters: None

Omega Lowest ranking wolf.
Omega: None.

Other Animals/Loners

Aphid [Female/Cougar/Player: Coats]

Swift - "A black fox with blue rings on her ankles and a blue ring around her tail. (She says it's paint.) But she's actually a ninetails in disguise. ._." [Female/Ninetales/Player: SouthernStar]

Scar [Male/Northern Screech Owl/Player: Zelda0909]

Marla [Female/Wolf/Player: Mystery101]

Ishi - "Dark, blue gray with a paler stomach. He has a white ring around each of his ankles, and 3 more going down his tail." [Male/Wolf/Player: Mystery101]

Nova - "A small, skinny coyote with russet colored fur and dark, gray-brown paws. Has piercing emerald eyes, and silver stripes along her tail." [Female/Coyote/Player: DeathSong]

Darkness - "A scar on his eye. There is another scar on his leg. " [Male/Grizzly Bear/Player: Rhino]

☢.Rock RIGHT Now.☢

My Character's Forms

Name: Shawnie
Species: Wolf
Crush: None yet.
Mate: None yet.
Personality: Shonnie is a reserved wolf and a natural leader, she listens to everybody before making decisions but sometimes she doesn't know who to listen to. Sometimes this leads to her asking her father's help to make decisions for the pack. Is proud of herself for being currently, the only leader of Obsidian Pack, the strongest and most deadly wolf pack in the area. Is very close to her deceased mother.
History: Shawnie was born to the two leaders of Obsidian Pack, Rufus and Azalea, she had a rather normal childhood and grew up to be a rater pretty teen as her mother was. Yet, on her birthday as she turned a year old, her mother passed away from a kick to the head from an elk, she was too old and frail at the ripe age of 7 years to recover. Shawnie was devastated, she was very close to her mother. Rufus soon realized that he could not lead the pack at his age and so handed leadership to Shawnie. At 1 and a half years old Shawnie became alphess of the pack and has been leading it well with her father's wise advice ever since.
Picture or Description: :)
Other: Strangely, her eyes never turned yellow and remained a pale puppy blue.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Re: Odsidian Trust ((Accepting))

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Name: Neon
Species: Coyote
Crush: No one
Mate: Look above. o3o
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Not afraid to back down from a fight.
History (optional): ... >.<
Picture or Description: http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wp ... 00x450.jpg
Other (accessories, important aspects, ect.): She has a light green headband that glows. She also has a multi-color headband.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Darkness sniffed the ground for food. He was so hungry again?! Why did he eat all the time was the question. He saw a large black bear eating. He ran up to it and it ran off. Darkness had no friends. He was a lonely cub when he was young. No siblings. His mother though, gave him enough milk grow into the largest grizzly in the valley.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Scar peers outside the cave. Sqwints throug the sunlight but can only see a few blurrie shapes. Sighes and restes his head againts the stone.