the escaped animals -countinuing from zoo rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Re: the escaped animals -countinuing from zoo rp

Post by shadow-wolf »

Athena though for a moment" well, now that hunters dead...i have no purpose...i escaped to find and kill him...but now? theres no point in me escaping...i should just turn in.."
she turned to look at his old freinds when she saw movement in the bushes human! "RUN!" she shouted "RUN as FAR AS YOU CAN! DONT TURN TO SAVE ME!" She leaped at the human with the shotgun he fired, it was an echo Athena was surprised it wasnt him? it was a man behind him, he had shot her with a trancalizer WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT ME!!!?? the man ordered two other men to drag her into a cage. The two men threw her over their sholders, HA! what they don't know is that he MISSED! when the men reached the jeep and were on their own and there was no guns in sight she lept off their shoulders " SEE YA LATER FEATHER BRAINS!" and ran off to where the others were in the bushes and winked at them as they ran "close shave hey?!, did you like my acting?" she laughed " well, WE BETTER RUN! , those two feather brains wont stay shocked for long!"

(p.s i know its a lot but hey!? im a good story writer!, also check out in suport or off topic look for "my story" its also by me :wink: if u wanna see my style of writing PM me and ill send u some exclusive stores i have been writing lately)
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Strixa flew high into the air but went yeep and plunged to the ground as she felt a strange tingling in her tail feathers. She managed to open her wings so that she would slow down but she still dropped dangerously fast. Alpha caught her and ran. He didn't easily keep pace with Athena seeing as she was both younger and had the use of all four legs while he had the use of three.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

"WELL? did you like my acting ape? ha! wheres Strixa?"she looked at the ape and saw the feathered bundle in his arms "oh in your arms! put her on my back, ill carry her" she looked at her as Alpha passed her over and saw to her horror that there was a tranquilizer hidden in her feathers "SHES BEEN SHOT! hurry! we need to get to shelter!" she hurryed, running in full pelt trying to find shelter "QUICK! up this tree! quick so they dont find us!" she looked beside her and saw a coulobus monkey hmmm she thought she grabbed the monkey and threw itto the ground, it ran fast away from the tree and in its wake making a path and making lots of noise just out of sight of the guns of the hunters she heard one say "Over there! i see the monkey!!" and another say " THERE! its the bird!" one, right by their tree said "But wheres the panther!?, keep your eyes out guys..."...
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(Im soooo sorry. I kind of lost the will to write because no one was replying but i got my will back :mrgreen: so on with the show!)
"I gotta admit leopard" Alpha said "Your smart, but I still have opposable thumbs." "I would take wings over thumbs any day" Strixa said "We have to go before the humans grow brains and figure out that they're suppose to be chasing a 800 pound gorilla and a barred owl." Alpha sat back on the branch and thought for a moment"We could jump from tree to tree. It's close enough to jump, what do ya say leopard?" Alpha said
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Athena laughed at this, " of course i can jump from tree to tree! i lived in a jungle filled with them! i loved exploring as a kid! race ya monkey!" and with that jumped up into the canopy of the trees, " that is, if you can get up here!" she chuckled and sped off through the canopy with Strixa on her back...
(i havnt been very active cos i was waiting 4 u lol xD)
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"You can run but you can't swing." Alpha said as he swung for tree to tree with ease. He picked up so much speed that he began skipping branches. He soon caught up to Athena and easily kept pace. "Hay Athena, looks like Alpha is about to pass us" Strixa said " I'll fly and take some of the weight off of you" she hooted and lifted off.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Athena looked outraged that the ape was bling to pass " hey! Ape!, looks like there is a shack up here! In the trees! Get up here!, we will stay here for a bit, and if they look up here, I will scare 'em off! " she shouted down she dived through the door and skidded across the wooden floor, But what she didnt know is that, this shack belonged to a little Boy, who had climbed out of the shack on top to watch the Sun go down, he had Run away from home and is camping out here... Athena slowly fell asleep...
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

( really got to stop being so inactive)
Alpha slowed his swing and climbed up to the shack. He arrived to find Athena asleep. "I don't blame her" he said to himself suddenly realizing his own tiredness he was about to settle down when he finally realized that Strixa was nowhere to be seen. "Strixa!" he called "Strixa where are you." Before he could get the last word out of his mouth he heard a shreak of fear. He whirled around to see a small child huddled in the corner, wide eyed with fear. " Hey wake up" he said shaking Athena.
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(o.m.g I'm so sorry! I lost my pass AND user so I had to try EVERYTHING to get it back... I'm back now! XD)

Athena was shaken awake and growled at the ape "what was that for!" Her ears suddenly perked when she heard the scream "Strixa...". She looked up at alpha "well? C'mon! We gotta find her!" She jumped down from the tree, landing gracefully upon her paws; she ran towards the sound, not even waiting for alpha. She jumped into the clearing, looking around wildly for Strixa. She saw her in a cage, being carried away to the truck. "man! Can't these guys make it any easier?" She groans, running after the truck; she soon gained on it with a medium-sized branch in her mouth. She thrust the piece of wood under the tire, throwing her and everything in the back of the truck backwards.

(sorry if its rusty or anything xD I havn't been on the fourms for AGES xD)
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Please don't bump a dead topic, it's been dead for a year. ^-^
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?