Lost World (Realistic/Fantasy RP)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Lost World (Realistic/Fantasy RP)

Post by Hope »

"Now settle down now children.... I have a very ancient story to tell you. Settle down my young ones. Okay, everyone quiet and comfy? Alright. Many, many years ago, before the clock ever existed, there was many like us but without powers. There was even the dreaded two-legs or no-furs. But when the year 9999 came amoung them, they all diapeared. Except for a few very brave ones. They found a portal to another demension... where we live now. We evolved amazingly, with powers, intelligence, and best of all... feelings. Now if the Great Clock ever freezes we all loose hope. But this is just a myth, the Great Clock will never freeze."

You are playing as a strange animal that live on Planet-6C87, everything they do depends on Great Clock. Basicly you are a normal animal but with small huts you live in, since we aren't allowed humans I ask you to keep your intelligence to a minimum.

Kwanada (Panda/Koala Mix)
Main species: Kwanada
Herbivore Kwananda: Poanda
Carnivore Kwananda: Koanda
You can pick a herbi or carni to be!

Jobs (every animal has one!)
Clock Keeper (Manage the clock so it doesn't ever freeze)-
Clock Keeper's Aprentice (Takes after the clock after the Clock Keeper becomes a elder)-
Elder (Older animals that no longer have a job but stay at their hut and take care of their family)
Butcher (Carnivores only, farm un-intelligent animals and use them as food)-
Farmer (Herbavores, grow grasses and herbs to sell for food or potions)-
Shopkeeper (Sell potions and food made by farmers or shamans)-
Shamans (Create potions and heal others)-
Cwabs (Babies)-
Kwids (Kids)-
Twandas (Teens)-

Abilites (Whats a fantasy without these?)
Metalworking: Controls metal, gold, silver, ect. These Kwanadas are grey, black, white, gold, silver, or something like that. A prefered job is Blacksmith (Skopkeeper)
Wizard/Witch: Makes potions, herbs, and special items and sells them to shopkeepers.
Weatherkeepr: Controls weather to help farmers.
Petwatcher: Can tame and train Switches (A magical pet thing that looks like a giant butterfly)

Form
Name:
Diet (Species):
Job:
Hut:
Description:
Ability:
Family:
History:

Name: Fawn
Diet (Species): Poanda
Job: Shopkeeper
Town: Skywatcher Village
Hut: Small bamboo made hut east of the weather tower and owns a small bamboo made hut for storing and selling potions and Switches.
Description: Young amd smart, easily friends with anyone.
Ability: Petwatcher
Family: ____
History: ____
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online