North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Post by animalguy888 »

Washington State AKA the evergreen state. It is a place of complete beauty. Image
Due to its wilderness nature, it is home to wolves, lynx, moose, wolverines, and many other rare or endangered species. Few grizzly sightings have been confirmed by park staff, though black bears are common. The northern Cascade Range is among the youngest mountain areas in the world. The carving and shaping is still actively underway. Moist Pacific air replenishes the mountains with an ample supply of precipitation which is continuously carving stream and river valleys.

The Skagit Valley to the west is a broad V-shaped valley. At the valley heads, glaciers carved mountains into rugged knife edged ridges called aretes, steep solitary peaks called horns and deep depressions known as cirques. A glimpse into the Pickets and up onto T-bone ridge shows all these elements from Newhalem. Glaciers, moving rivers of perennial ice and their associated formations characterize the mountain range. Glaciers sculpt the mountains and influence the activity of rivers .

Today, the almost 700 alpine glaciers in the northern Cascade Range are but a fraction of the size of their ice age counterparts, yet account for most of the glaciers in the lower 48 states. Glacial concentrations surround all major peaks. Mt. Baker's slopes support 13 glaciers.

Now then,you will play as a handful of species. The ultamite goal of this rp? Try to survive. the winters are bad it can be cold enough to freeze a waterfall.Image

Here is a list of suggested species
Bats
Beavers
Flying squirrel(note they do not really fly they glide like a hangglider using folds of skin as they glide from branch to branch)
marmot (I got some on camera on my trip to a camp neer wanatchee)
mountain goat
grizzly bear
black bear
Couger
Grey Wolf
purple finch
bald eagle
Coyote

join fourm

Username:
RP name:
species:
crush:
Friends:

mine
Username:animalguy888
Rp name: ACHAK
Species:grey wolf
appearence/pictureImage
crush:none yet
freinds:none

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Re: North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Post by Mook »

Mind if I join in?

Username: Mook
RP name: Jared
species: Timber wolf
appearance: a sleek evory male, tall in stature and strong than one might think. He is very kind at heart and enjoys goofing around when he can. This wolf can be rather serious if necessary but tends to be calm and rather laid back in attitude. He is very tolerant and quick witted. His right eye gold and left one light green, this wolf can have a parlaying or intimidating stare with his unusual eyes.

No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Mook wrote:Mind if I join in?

Username: Mook
RP name: Jared
species: Timber wolf
appearance: a sleek evory male, tall in stature and strong than one might think. He is very kind at heart and enjoys goofing around when he can. This wolf can be rather serious if necessary but tends to be calm and rather laid back in attitude. He is very tolerant and quick witted. His right eye gold and left one light green, this wolf can have a parlaying or intimidating stare with his unusual eyes.

Sure you can join go ahead at start roleplaying as you please.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(alright ^^ hey which season is it?)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

You guys know how I like my animal Rp's!
Username: SillyBear!! (Silly is my nickname!)
RP name: Chinook
species: A dark brown female timber/grey wolf.
Appearence/picture: A four year old dark brown pretty female with a slightly bossy personality. Lives byherself with a small abandoned black bear cub named Banshee (Sorry if I'm spelling this wrong.)
Crush: Not yet...
Friends: The four year old black bear cub named Banshee.

Username: Silly (PM me if you want to play Banshee!)
RP name: Banshee
species: Black Bear Cub
appearence/picture: A dark black bear cub with white ears, muzzle, and paws.
crush: Nope
Friends: Chinook
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

SillyBear111 wrote:You guys know how I like my animal Rp's!
Username: SillyBear!! (Silly is my nickname!)
RP name: Chinook
species: A dark brown female timber/grey wolf.
Appearence/picture: A four year old dark brown pretty female with a slightly bossy personality. Lives byherself with a small abandoned black bear cub named Banshee (Sorry if I'm spelling this wrong.)
Crush: Not yet...
Friends: The four year old black bear cub named Banshee.

Username: Silly (PM me if you want to play Banshee!)
RP name: Banshee
species: Black Bear Cub
appearence/picture: A dark black bear cub with white ears, muzzle, and paws.
crush: Nope
Friends: Chinook
welcome to the rp you are accepted!

Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(May we start in fall?)

Jared opened his eyes, blinking repeatedly before arousing. He lifted his head, noticing the blanket of crimson and sun kissed colored leaves covering his massive stature. He stood up with a grunt, his muscles and tendons stiff from the cold Autumn night. Bowing his chest and head near the earth, his nose almost touching the damp soil beneath his paws as he went into a lazy stretch. He shook his entire body before standing strait and normally as if to shake the sleep of his pelt. "Morning." he whispered softly to himself before padding down a well used path. The leaves crunched between his large paws as he went.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Mook wrote:(May we start in fall?)

Jared opened his eyes, blinking repeatedly before arousing. He lifted his head, noticing the blanket of crimson and sun kissed colored leaves covering his massive stature. He stood up with a grunt, his muscles and tendons stiff from the cold Autumn night. Bowing his chest and head near the earth, his nose almost touching the damp soil beneath his paws as he went into a lazy stretch. He shook his entire body before standing strait and normally as if to shake the sleep of his pelt. "Morning." he whispered softly to himself before padding down a well used path. The leaves crunched between his large paws as he went.
(yes,it's fall there in real life anyways. I know this because it takes place in an area of my home state.)

ACHAK opened his eyes,the sunlight pouring down on his nose.He yawned and stretched just as he does every morning. Thats when he noticed the red and yellow leaves bellow his feet. He relised fall has begun and winter is fast approaching. He knew finding food was going to get challenging so he set off to hunt.
Last edited by animalguy888 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(Yeah its fall over where I live too :P)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Mook wrote:(Yeah its fall over where I live too :P)
(cool!)

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Sorry guys, I had school and what not today! Fall it is then...)

Chinook went fishing early and dropped a pile of fish beside Banshee who was still sleeping. She sat in the warm sun and cleaned her brown fur until it shined. She patrolled and marked her territory before going to hunt for herself. The brown female wondered of the the field where she lay crouched ready to pounce at a weak buck. She crept closer, closer, closer, the fur on her neck raised and she pounced! (I really don't want to get detailed in hunting so let's just say Chinook got a nasty side wound but won her meal! HAHA!) Chinook cleaned her wound before eating. She ate fast because she wasn't in her territory, she was just out in a plain field where anyone could find her.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

ACHAK stoped dead in his tracks at the scent of marmot. He seems to have stumbled upon an abondaned marmot burrow. He investigate when suddenly,his ears perk up as he hears the silent feet of a attumn snowshoe hare. Not even five minutes later ACHAK is feasting and a early attumn breakfast.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Chinook finished some of her dinner and dragged the rest back to her den. She saw Banshee's bed empty and the fish gone. "He's growing up so fast." she smiled, Banshee has been leaving the den to hunt by himself for the last few weeks and not coming back til' noon. She howled long and loud to tell him that she is home with caribou. She heard a roar back from him and she left to clean her fur again in the sunlight warmth.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

SillyBear111 wrote:Chinook finished some of her dinner and dragged the rest back to her den. She saw Banshee's bed empty and the fish gone. "He's growing up so fast." she smiled, Banshee has been leaving the den to hunt by himself for the last few weeks and not coming back til' noon. She howled long and loud to tell him that she is home with caribou. She heard a roar back from him and she left to clean her fur again in the sunlight warmth.
(Just so your aware this is the cascades mountain range in washington state. It is home to moose and black tailed deer not caribou. Sorry but when I read that I was could not help but notice this. if you need a reference to real places heres the park on google maps http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=c ... a=N&tab=wl

In other words this rp takes place in a real place,sorry if I forgot to mention that.)

ACHAK knew that the deer would move to greener grass,being that he had no pack he had to follow them to survive. He howled a goodbye to his den and followed the scent of deer up towards the mt.baker area.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Oh okay, sorry! I'll just change that to deer then! HAHA!)