North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Re: North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(sure!!)
Athena was deing fast, if she didn't find food soon she will die...she trudged along in the snow and fell, down, down she turned and tumbled and suddenly she hit the snow slowly her eyelids begain to close and the world was black...
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(I wouldn't mind taking in a pup :) )

Jonnah opened his eyes, a large thud echoed through the cave he laid in. He peered outside, his ears erect and alert as he scanned the area. His eyes met a black mass,hesitating before walking slowly over to the motionless creature he picked the small pup up in his jowls. He wasn't about to let the small defenseless creature die. Gently carrying the small canine into his cave he sat it down, curling his body around the pup to help insulate warmth. As he laid, the thought crossed his mind, "this pup probably hasn't eaten in days." His stomach full after catching a snow shoe rabbit just an hour after the discovery of the pup, he could regurgitate for the pup when it woke.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

An hour after Athena had fallen,
Athena slowly opened her eyes, she had moved from the cold snow and was inside a cave "h,ho,how did i get here?" she stammered, her tummy growled, she tryed to walk outside but she fell and landed at the edge of the cave and saw a huge black wolf she whined in respect and shuffled away from the cave and into the snow
i dont know how i got inside his cave but i better move fast...he is a lone wolf and dangers to lost pups...
ImageImage

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Jahla took a quick look around to make sure the herd was safe, then bounded ahead a little. She forced her way through some bushes, shaking the snow that had caught on her black and grey pelt off as she emerged, her keen, dark eyes combed the snowy scene before her for any water or food for the herd. With autumn turning to winter, the remaining grass was being covered in icy blankets of snow, the streams freezing over. She flicked some snow with her paw in disgust, it made her job harder, even killed off the stronger ones of the herd, usually she would enjoy this winter wonderland, but what with protecting the herd being her only sure source of food, she detested it. She sighed, about to turn back to the herd a small blue glimmer caught her eye, a tiny, miraculously unfrozen pond, with a little grass and some leafy branches hanging from trees around it. It wasn't much, and it was down quite low dip, which in the snow would be quite difficult for the herd to get in and out of, however it was there only hope until they found more food and water. Jahla quickly made her way to the edge of the cliff path, the herd not far below her, their noses burrowing over the thick snow in search of food, only to find the icy, dead ground beneath. She gave a short howl to signal she had found food and water, some of the more skittish bounded away a few paces, but all soon followed eagerly as she flew to the ground in a mighty leap and led the way.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

having ending up sleeping under a tree near the cave he cought the scent of something odd. Another wolf? he asked him self and trotted off to investigate.he followed the trial and accedently steped on something furry. it was a pups tail! As Achak looked down he said "ugh who are you?"

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Chinook got up from resting not far from Achack. She yawned and stretched before going to get a snack. She stalked a young moose beside stream. It was a yearling, just growing antlers. She grinned, time for a nice meal. She would of killed it quicker with the help of a pack. She chased for awhile but ended as a failure. It was another life saved by nature.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

"OW!!!" howled Athena"i-i-im sorry"she stammered "i-i-im Athena, w-w-was it you who took me to this cave...the smell is different, i was chased by a coyote out of my mothers care, i think she's dead :cry: :cry: :cry:...im sorry!" she howled and coward back down in the snow " so hungry" she muttered before fainting again
ImageImage

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

He starred at the hungry pup for a minute.Then he replyed "My names Achak and no,im not the same one who took you to this cave.Also Theres no need to apoligise you did not do anything wrong. In fact..."he paused his sentence and started to regurgitate the remains of a deer he ate a while back. He then said "here eat this food if your hungry"

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Jahla led the herd to the edge of the dip, snow spraying everywhere under the pounding hooves of the formation. Razan looked down cautiously, then snorted in annoyance, "We'll never make it in and out of there!" he grunted angrily, turning to Jahla, the finely pointed antlers that crowned his head, lowered dangerously towards her. When things like this had happened before, when she was still young and learning, she would cower into the snow, fully aware of the power of hundreds of deer together, but now she was older, she was smarter and braver. Her anger blazed in her dark eyes, she had worked hard to find what she could for them, "It's your only choice until we cross the mountain!" she snarled visciously, enough for Razan to consider. He studied the slope going down, and the even steeper one leading out, he turned and looked at the tired, hungry faces of his herd, then sighed and nodded. "Lead the way." he murmered. Jahla cautiously made her way down the slope, easier for than a gangly, hooved creature, she thanked silently for her strength and agility as she slid some of the way. Sniffing around as she got to the bottom, she decided it would be best, although dangerous to take the herd down the icier area and get them to half slide down. She bounded up the vast slope, putting all her strength in her back legs to help power her forwards, she panted at the top, shaking the snow of her pelt, and discussed her plan with Razan. He looked unhappy, but made no protest and allowed her to lead him down, along with his vast amount of wary followers. They slipped and struggled their way, all thankful once they got to the bottom and took it in turns to drink from the small pool and eat, Jahla snapped aggressivley at a few over eager ones who wanted to run down and risk breaking their neck, forcing them to slow down and do the same as the others. Once all down Jahla breathed a sigh of relief, then bounded back out of dip and climbed back up to her watchpoint on the mountain path. She would have to be even more vigilent now the herd was so vulnerable down there.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

"thank you!" Athena said astonished "so...it wasn't you who took me here? then who was it? i know he is a lone wolf very dangerous...so why pity me?" :? :? :? and then she fell asleep with a full belly...
ImageImage

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Shadow Wolf wrote:"thank you!" Athena said astonished "so...it wasn't you who took me here? then who was it? i know he is a lone wolf very dangerous...so why pity me?" :? :? :? and then she fell asleep with a full belly...
i always end up ether falling asleep or fainting! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImage

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Achak watched the pup fall asleep. He sat down in the early snow and patiantly waited for the pup to wake up.

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

After a few hours of sweet dreams Athena woke again with an empty belly " oh im here i forgot" she groaned as her back hurt from where she fell the day before, she slowly got up on her stronger legs and sniffed around and caught the scent of a baby mouse outside its hole, she could not smell the mother so she creeped up behind it, it was a big female about the size of a small badger, so quick as a flash she snapped it and it was dead, triumphant she dragged her prey back to the outside of the cave and ate, afterwards she had a full belly...
ImageImage

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

he wathe the pupp eat one again and is stomah started to growl. He cought wind of a nearby deer herd and said to the pup,"I better be going." "need anything before I move on?" He asked calmly and kindly to the small pup.

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Username: Alpha Ridley
RP name: Bloody Ben
species: Grizzly Bear
appearence/picture: Fierce but shy.
crush: None
Friends: None
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!