North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Post by animalguy888 »

"yeah we would stick out like soar paws in this blizzerd." Achak replyed. He whatched as a lone raven flew over head seeking shelter. With all the snow it was hard to see him.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Chinook giggled then saw the raven, "Kinda lone like us. Were kinda lost huh?I haven;t seen the herd in awhile." she whined.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

he replyed "you could call it lost or you could call it..." he paused and thought for a minute. He then said"I got nothing...yep were lost." he turned out to have failed puting a positive spin on the word lost.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Well my tracking skills are almost as good as my den making skills, I could try to find the herd even though I doubt I can find hem in this weather." she leaned down and started sniffing. She would lift her head occasionally when she scented something, but it was usually a mouse or a bird. "I think their this way." she wagged her tail and started walking off.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Achak got up and followed close behind. It was hard for him to see in this bad weather. Achak listened for the sound of deer walking in the snow but it was like trying to hear a leaf drop in a raging river. he then gave up and justtried to follow chinook.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Chinook began to hear a deep crunching sound in the snow. "I think I found them." she called then she heard a low growl sound. She looked up to see a huge bear towering over her. "Achak...." she was stopped as the bear roared. She started to run and the bear ran after. "Achak run!" she howled.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Achak was frozen the bear had come out of nowere. He did not want to run and leave chinook with a bear after her. Without thinking he attacked the bear with bite in the side with one swipe the bear clawd me and scratched up my side and front leg. Now the problem is the bear was after him. The bear cornored him by a tree.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Chinook shook her head, and smiled. She ran up to the bear and bit it on the leg. "Now you leave my friend alone or i'll do WAY more then just bite your leg, understood?" she growled baring her sharp pointed teeth. The bear growled slightly at her and Chinook growled harder. "No go before I rip your eyes out!" she bear looked at her with shocked eyes but ran off. "What would you do without me?" she laughed, "Are you hurt?" she asked then ran to his side.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

he chuckled a bit then replyed. "without you? not much im guesssing" "anyway... I think I'll be allright." He tried to stand up and barely made it to his feet. He looked at his injuries and said "well thats going to be hurting by tommorow..."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Well, I'm not experience healer... but I could do something?" she asked and tilted her head.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"no its ok right Ill be fine" Achak replyed. "hey wait a minute.. were are we right now anyway." Achak looked around confused about were all this caused him to end up.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Um.... well we are defiantly not where the herd is, thats for sure. There isn't much food here anyways." she sighed. "And all this fighting is getting me hungry. Let's go see if theres any sign of life." she barked and walked off slowly.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"that sounds like a good idea" Achak started getting up but the pain from his injurie was worse than he thought. He was hungry so he decided to try to ignore the pain and follow chinook wtih a slow limp.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Why don't you stay here and I'll see if I can find something?" she asked and waited silently for him to think.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Achak thought for a minute than said "very well then I guees ill just lie down here until you get back". Achak lied down in the snow and yawned. "be carefull though okay?" he said with a smile trying to ignore the pain in his side.