North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Jade
Baby Gecko

Re: North Cascades Natinal Park RP

Post by Jade »

Breeze padded through the windy forest.Taking in all the scents in the forest; she followed her nose for prey.Breeze stopped in front of a small pond with little fish in it.Barely a mouth full for her.This wasn't prey she was looking forward to,but she was to hungry to care.Breeze dipped her snout in the water.Then lefted back up and shook her head.She stared at the fish in the pond.She waited until the fish were right below her snout then snapped.She only caught 1 fish at a time.When she was done,she padded away from the pond looking for something else to eat.The fish barely filled her up.She paused when she caught a freash scent of rabbit.Breeze licked her snout and crouched down and crept forward.A couple of tail lenths away; Breeze spotted a rabbit.She crept forward quietly.The rabbit sensed her presents and started to run,but it was too late.Breeze quickly killed her prey and started to bite down on the juicey morsel.When she was finished; Breeze sat on a rock and licked her paw.She stopped then put her head on her paws and slowly went to sleep.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

miley walked to a carcass and grabbed a piece and ran. then stopped and she dug a small hole large enough for a wolf to fit in. and she sat inside eating her meat,
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I edited the form ever so slightly, as I'm a grammar freak xD

Username: DarkReality (Call me Dark, or another nickname)
RP name: Fylar
Species: Gray wolf
Appearence/Picture: Dark brown with a slight grayish tinge. Grey wolf eyes. Sleek, lithe figure.
Crush: None
Friends: None yet...
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

DarkReality wrote:I edited the form ever so slightly, as I'm a grammar freak xD

Username: DarkReality (Call me Dark, or another nickname)
RP name: Fylar
Species: Gray wolf
Appearence/Picture: Dark brown with a slight grayish tinge. Grey wolf eyes. Sleek, lithe figure.
Crush: None
Friends: None yet...

welcome to the north casccades!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Chinook looked at Achak then back at stranger. "Umm, you could come with us to find the herd. If you want?" she looked back at Achak. "Right Achak?"
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

"Right." Achak replyed. He was not to sure about this. Though he did not mind much.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Fylar's senses sharpened. She hadn't eaten for days, and by luck she had stumbled across a hare. But stumbling across a hare wasn't such good news, as it now knew that Fylar was hunting it. It wasn't far off, but this time, Fylar needed to be more cautious. Sneaking forwards, she tried to get as close as possible. The hare looked up and fled, with Fylar hastily chasing after it. With one powerful leap, and she had her fangs deeply embedded in the hare's leg. She dispatched the creature easily, and lay down, replaying her clumsy hunt inside her head. But a hare wasn't enough for a hungry wolf, so she set about, tasting the air unless she thought she caught the scent of an old sick cow elk many daywalks to the west.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Breeze woke from her morning slumber.She got to her paws and yawned.Breeze leaped down from her rock then padded forward.Her stomach growled. That rabbit she ate earlyer seems like it was a long time ago. Breeze paused and sniffed the air. The forest scent' tickled her nose. She could smell rabbit nearby. Breeze padded closer than crouched down.She stalked the rabbit quietly. A twig snapped under Breeze' paw and the rabbit ran.Breeze gave chase. She followed to a small hole it went in. Breeze hunting trip had fail. She barked in fustration and tried to dig the rabbit out. But, it was useless. She padded slowly back to her den and crouched inside and fell asleep.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

btw i quit this rp, just forgot to say so lol
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

This RP is dying =\
Image Image Image