Dinosaur Escape (Realistic!)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Dinosaur Escape (Realistic!)

Post by Hope »

Scientists have discovered many DNA samples of dinosaurs in 2011 they finally cloned some and are keeping them in strong pens in their lab on a secret island in the Pacific Ocean. The dinosaurs come from many different time zones so there are mixed dinosaurs such as T-Rex and Raptor mixes, or Brachiosaurus and Apatosaurus mixes. You are playing as a dinosaur on the island trying to be free once again like they did millions of years ago. I might also also allow other animals such as birds or other animals.

Form
Name:
Species:
Mix?:
Parents (species):
Siblings (species):
Pen:
History:
Were you born in the 'zoo' or cloned:
Personality:
Other:
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name):
(Things in brackets may be deleted. Dinosaurs don't need acception but other animals MUST have acception!)

My form!
Name: Angel Heart
Species: Grey velociraptor
Mix?: No
Parents (species): Raptor
Siblings (species): Raptor
Pen: One of the ten carnivore pens in the east of the lab.
History: Was born in the zoo and was treated very nicely and didn't have her mean hunting instincts so she is very sweet and kind, that's why the named her Angel Heart.
Were you born in the 'zoo' or cloned: Born
Personality: Kind and sweet, a bit of a coward but once you get to know her she's very nice and loyal.
Other: -
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name):
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Dinosaur Escape (Realistic!)

Post by SouthernStar »

Name: Ember
Species: Amphicoelias
Mix?: Nope.
Parents (species): Amphicoelias?
Siblings (species): Amphicoelias?
Pen: A huge herbivore pen east of the lab, significantly close to Angel Heart's pen. (910.)
History: Cloned from a Amphicoelias and placed into a large sauropod enclosure. She has plans to escape.
Were you born in the 'zoo' or cloned: Cloned.
Personality: I'll roleplay it.
Other: None.
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name): None.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For science!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Welcome to Dinosaur Island Southern! Let's start roleplaying!

Angel walked around her enclosure with some close friends of hers, two other raptors. She looked around and crouched in the tall grasses. Her friends followed and sneaked up on one of the older raptors. We jumped and practiced hunting even though we might never need it. As the older raptor got up from resting her roared and chased us. "Angel, if you keep making Spike and Xena attack me I will tell your mom!' the older raptor roared. "But Auntie Betty!" Angel cried, "No buts missy, now go!" her auntie yelled. Angel obeyed then went to ly by the fence.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Ember walked along the iron bars of the enclosure, her neck drooped down slightly, as if searching for something on the floor. She snorted at the ground as some fallen debris in the enclosure irrated her nose. She suddenly picked up the scent of another dinosaur, and turned her massive neck to the iron fenced gate. She looked down at the raptors on the other side of the fence, dwarfing them with her sheer size. How could I miss that? She thought to herself. "Who are you?" She asked simply, trying to recognize the raptor's scent so she would remember it.

(I changed her species to a different sauropod on my form, is that okay?)
For science!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Perfecty fine South! I'm doing a bit of research on dinosaurs cause I'm only familiar with a few. LOL)

Angel looked up at the large herbivore, "I'm Angel, and if you don't mind me asking what are you? You don't like any other dinosaur from my time period. Maybe your from a different place or time period! Maybe even both..." she yawned and looked over at the stegosaurous pen. "I would love to have one of those for dinner but, I eat fresh meat my keeper brings me." she focused her attention back onto the giant.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Oh, well I found a size chart of sauropods which have Ember's species in it, heres the link: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... saurs1.png , I also think theres a theropod size chart on Wikipedia too. I love huge sauropods. Their sheer size is pure awesome.)

"You can just call me Ember, I'm an Amphicoelias, and I'm guessing your some kind of raptor." She replied, lifting her neck a little as it was getting slightly stiff from all the standing still. "And well, I hope you don't get any ideas about eating me because that won't end very well, will it?" She lightheartedly joked, while warning her at the same time. She was quiet for a while, deciding whether or not to ask Angel if she wanted to escape with her. "Hmmm... would you like to help me escape from here and be free?" She finally asked; hoping Angel would say yes.
For science!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Angel was shocked by her question but it had been her dream to be free one day and discover the world. "I would love to escape with you. I don't have a real friend, just my annoying cousins." she giggled and got up from her resting spot, "Oh and, I wouldn't dare try to eat you." she smiled.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"Alright, stand back or you might get hurt." She warned her, before backing up a few steps; and reared up onto her back legs, before slamming her front legs onto the iron bars. The fence then fell onto the ground from the sheer weight of the impact, and dust and a bit of debris rose up into the air. "Are you okay, Angel?" She asked, hoping she wasn't hurt.
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Name:Hobbokan
Species:Ichthyostega
Mix?:no
Parents (species):Ichthyostega
Siblings (species):none
Pen:the new swampland pen bult east of the lab built close to hearts and embers
History:can not remeber much of his own past
Were you born in the 'zoo' or cloned:born in the zoo
Personality:kind,storngwilled,but can be kind of shy
Other:none
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name):none

(just so you know I changed my mind on my prehistoric creatures age and edited it and now will begin roleplay.)

(P.S I can not call it a dinousour because it was way before than that he existed. This was one of the first of a somewhat amphibian.It is a fish that devoleped lungs and legs out of the will to survive millions of years ago.)
Last edited by animalguy888 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Great to have you! Start roleplaying whenever you want.)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

SillyBear111 wrote:(Great to have you! Start roleplaying whenever you want.)
(ok thanks.)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

(can I join?)
Name:Shadow
Species: Velocoraptor
Mix?:no
Parents (species):velocoraptor
Siblings (species):none
Pen:
History:none
Were you born in the 'zoo' or cloned:born
Personality:I'll rp ;)
Other:none
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name):none
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Ya sure can!)
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

Shadow was scared. She was being released into the raptor pen. The people put down the crate and she anxiously moved around. Sudden;y the front of the crate opened and she walked out slowly. Hello, is anyone here? She sniffed the air and stopped walking.
(brb for a bit.)
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Angel turned around and saw a new raptor being realesed into the pen. "Excuse Ember, I'll be right back." she walked off and sniffed the new comer. Spike walked over and stared at her. "Spike, stop staring. Hello, I'm Angel and this is my cousin, Spike."