Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Re: Dinosaur Escape (Realistic!)

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(can i join?)

Name: scar
Species: velocirapter
Mix?: no
Parents (species):blood red velociraptor (mother) and black raptor (father)
Siblings (species): black raptors
Pen: One of the ten carnivore pens in the east of the lab.
History: was scared by his siblings attacking him
Were you born in the 'zoo' or cloned: born in zoo, kept in lab for short period
Personality: very ambitions, loves chasing prey and WARNING:DO NOT KEEP WITH OTHER MALES!
Other:he is an alpha
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

scar prowled casually over to the crate, it was empty,"the scent is old i should have expected that it was empty!" he thought to himself, suddenly he saw a huge beast he has never seen before, he bent low poised to attack, he looked left where his left attacker should be, then he forgot, he doesn't have a pack anymore, he called for other raptor life, maybe a a pack with a weak alpha, but he found not a pack but a 2 females and the beast, he walked in the direction of the raptors, wary of the huge beast, as he walked around it a mile away, then, he ran towards the raptors he stopped a few feet away and bowed his head to show he was no threat, he chuckled in his head i am no threat to you yet... but then he sniffed a little, no male around jackpot! he thought gleefully this is going to be easy! " hi!" he shouted in raptor tongue he hoped these young ones know of this voice but he spoke in case they did not understand "hello there young ones"
(i created a new tongue, i hope this is ok by the way!)
ImageImage

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(I thought I'd inform you that is the size of a 'velociraptor', a normal sized raptor would be simply called a 'raptor'.)
For science!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Sorry, didn't have time yesturday to accept but dinosaurs don't have to have acception! :D)

Angel looked at the male, "Hey, havn't seen you around. Are you new or just from a different pack? Or your from a different cage!" she bowed back and slowly walked up to the male and sniffed. "Yep, your not form my dad's pack, but your scent smells like the scent from this enclosure. Well anyways, I'm Angel. Stupid name but I got used to it!"
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

Shadow looked and smiled at the other raptors. Oh good I'm not alone. My name is Shadow pleased to meet you. Yeah I'm not from this zoo even. I actually came off this island park, where we ran in a huge enclosure. But it's nice here. Shadow looks over and sees scar. Hello there.
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

so,these young ones don't know of the raptor tongue, never mind, but that angel talked about her dad's pack, scar cocked his head to one side, he can speak many languages he calculated what language he should use "hello there!" he said slyly " i guess you dont speak raptor tongue?" he said dissapointed "do you have an alpha?, or is your dad it?" he said charmingly "and no im not from your pack, as you can see by my scar, i was exiled, out ruled by my brother, he gave me this scar, i was exiled for being weak" he said, predending to be pitifull this should work! he thought slyly all girls are pitiful, they pity weak animals! i will be alpha soon!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

p.s can i be 2 dinos, i was thinking of being a microraptor = a flying dinosaur ???
they are epic!! :D :D :D i thought i could be two dinos....sooo? can i please post back please sillybear
ImageImage

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Course you can! But if you can't handle It I asky you delete your newest charrie and play your old one.)

"Ive heard of raptor tounge, also was teached it. That was when I was young. Anyways, my father IS the alpha, he's a old so my cousin might someday be alpha. He already has a mate, well you can't really call her a mate but I thank she's going to lay soon." she shrugged and walked off into the shade as Spike walked away.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

Actually I could understand what you were saying, however speaking raptor is hard for because I just began to learn it. I'm sorry you were exiled. Well it should be nice here. My name is shadow. (I should know raptor because aren't I a velocoratptor?)
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Name: Jaws
Species: Giganotosaurus
Mix?: Nope
Parents (species): None
Siblings (species): None
Pen: A large pen next to the velociraptors pen.
History: Mystery
Were You Born: Unknown
Personality: An aggressive guy you dont wanna mess with.
Other: None
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name): None
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

p.s this is my second one, my other is scar.... hope this is ok, p.s microraptors are flying preditorse so... i just wanted to tell you guys... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Name: exlar
Species: microraptor
Parents (species): microraptor
Siblings (species): microraptor
Pen: A large pen behind the velociraptors pen.
Were You Born: in a tropical rainforest of the coast of the zoo
Personality: powerfull and aggresive, he hunts weak animals
Other: he used to have a mate but she was killed by a raptor, ever since he hates raptors, but is trying to change his ways.
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name): mate called leo.
ImageImage

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Shadow Wolf wrote:p.s this is my second one, my other is scar.... hope this is ok, p.s microraptors are flying preditorse so... i just wanted to tell you guys... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Name: exlar
Species: microraptor
Parents (species): microraptor
Siblings (species): microraptor
Pen: A large pen behind the velociraptors pen.
Were You Born: in a tropical rainforest of the coast of the zoo
Personality: powerfull and aggresive, he hunts weak animals
Other: he used to have a mate but she was killed by a raptor, ever since he hates raptors, but is trying to change his ways.
Mates/eggs/children (age/species/name): mate called leo.

Fact: Did you know microraptors couldn't perform powered flight? Instead they glided from tree to tree. They were fast climbers and excellent gliders, but could barely walk on the ground.

I love to provide facts, don't want anyone accidentally doing something their species can't do! :P

Microraptors are awesome.
For science!
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(yeah i know!!)

Exlar glided through the canopy, now where are you?... he had scented a group of raptors in the area and wanted to see if they were young... to eat!!! :D :D :D
ImageImage

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Hobbokan snoozed as hey lay in swampwater,His back and head sticking out as if he were a crocodile. He suddenly opened his eyes to find him self in yet another new exhibit. He yawned and looked through the bars to find voliciraptors in the distance.He looked,yawned and then dicided to take a nap.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Exlar countinued to glide through the air over trees and then stopped dead as he landed on to the tree here you are! and went down at grabbed a baby crocadile like beast, then flew high into the struggling as the weight of the beast overwhelmed him, he went down again then out of the murky waters the mother leaped out and Exlar dropped his prey in fright and took off towards the trees bother! that was a runt aswell! it would have been easy to kill!
ImageImage