Devil Wolves RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Devil Wolves RP

Post by koolkid2424 »

This RP is two packs that never liked each other and it is not changing in the near future. The one is a Pack ruled by an Evil ruler called Blake. Blake does have a kind side though. Rare to be seen. Only to the people he truely loves. They are called Devil's Pack. The other is a Peaceful pack ruled by a kinder ruler, which happens to be Seules' Brother, his name is Mordicy. The pack is called Mercy Pack. Mordicy was killed by a group of warriors from Seules' pack and were deemed Seules' right hand wolves. So the Mercy Pack has no current ruler, because everyone is scared of being killed off by Seules' horrible Warriors. They are a group of finely trained killing machines. This is there war!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Devil Pack
Alpha Male-Blake (Me)
Alpha Female- Saige (SillyBear111)
Right hand Warriors (Only five)- Grel Fuchs (Alexander)
Hunters-
Mothers-
Pups-
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mercy pack
Alpha Male-
Alpha Female-
Warriors-
Hunters-
Mothers-
Pups-
Form
Name:
Pack:
Reference:
Acception not needed
My form:
Name: Seules Hurlent
Pack: Devil Pack
Reference: Avatar
Last edited by koolkid2424 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Devil Wolves RP

Post by Alexander »

Name: Grel Fuchs
Reference: http://i54.tinypic.com/24cyxbq.png
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Accepted. Begin RPing!
Seules walks along and then trots up to Grel and says "Grel you have done a great serivce to the pack I am glad you are my Right Hand Warrior you are key to this packs survival."
ImageImageImageImage
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Grel's ears perked up at the voice of his Alpha, Sueles. The compliment given to Grel made him grin. "Thank you, Sueles. It's a great pleasure being able to serve you and your Pack. Please, anything you need, call me and I'll be there. I am a protector and a warrior." He replied, feeling very proud of himself for his leader was too.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Seules looks into Grel's eyes and says with an evil smile "Great to know."
ImageImageImageImage
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Grel held his smirk. "So what are our next plans? Anything interesting? Exciting? I'd love to see the look on each and one of those merciful wolves faces as we tear them a part one by one..." His light green eyes glowed with lust, making his grinned muzzle look a bit crazed as he drooled a little. "Their leader is gone, which leaves them completely vulnerable. We've struck fear right into their pitiful hearts."
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Seules looks at Grel and says "We wait. They will mourn in there sorrow and then try for vengance. That is where we will get them. Then at that very point, they will realize that made a grave mistake."
ImageImageImageImage
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The dark male chuckled. "This will get rather exciting soon, then..." A scene flashed in Grel's mind. The thought of those scrawny wolves coming for vengeance, then him, stealthy and sly as he is, taking down each wolf one by one.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Seules says "Yes it will. Be prepared though. We do not need them suprising us. Maybe you should go scope out there territory to see what they are up to. Do not be spotted though we can not risk blowing it. Be very stealthy."
ImageImageImageImage
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Can I be someones soon to be or already friend, close friend, sister, mate, or some kind of relation?)
Name: Saige
Age: Depends on who my relations are, hmm..... I guess I'll be 1.5 right now :D
Reference: Huh? Oh well, I don't know what this means but I am a light brown female with amber coloured eyes. A great hunter and loyal friend.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(You could be a great friend of mine or a sister. Grel would surely be protective of you if you were family/a friend)
"Stealthy and sly are part of my last name." The black male grinned, his tail swaying in excitement. Yet again he gets to creep around the edges of their enemy's territory, to see what they are up to. "I shall get to work right away, then." He said after a moment of thought.
(So what are the basic surroundings for the two packs? Is it wooded areas?)
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

(One. I will put Saige as Alpha Female Two. You can be my mate if you wanna. Three for the Devil pack it is woods and fog. For the other pack. Open space and sunshine.)
Seules smiles at Grel and then turns and vanishes into the forest and fog without a word.
ImageImageImageImage
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Okay, I'll be Seules' mate and a friend of Grel. Shouldn't you put our names onto the list lol? Another thing I was going to say is i'll switch Saige's age to 2.4 then :D)

Saige snacked on a rabbit in the shade of a willow tree. She looked around and heard a rustling sound. The brown female looked up in the trees and saw a blue jay cawing at her. The jay dove down and tried to claw me, "You know you can't hurt me so why try? I would try and eat you but you have a family to take care of." Saige shook her head and laughed. "I better get back to my own family then." she got up and bent down and took the rest of the rabbit in her jaws. The jay flew back to his nest as Saige started to walk back to the dens. Saige's friend, Ulie, walked up to Saige and rubbed her cheek. "Hello Ulie, how's the pup?" Saige asked as Tano, Ulie's first born and only pup, walked up to her. "Oh he's fine, fine." Ulie smiled and nudged Tano. "Are you hungry? Let's go see if your father brought back anything nice to eat." Ulie turned and looked at Saige, "Goodbye Saige!" she barked and continued to nudge Tano back to her den. Saige barked a goodbye and went to her den. She set the rabbit in Seules' favourite resting spot and lied down in her den.

(Sorry about the long post! Does anyone notice how much I love willow trees? lol)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Name: Jared
Pack: Mercy Pack
Reference:

Tall and slender, tough for his size. He is quick witted and cunning.

(open space and sunshine? that seems like an advantage to the Mercy pack, we could easily seek out spys with no cover. :twisted: perhaps a den at least?)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

(Yes, yes that would be true....A den and some trees and shadows for us to hide behind.)
(Accepted! Start rping)
(Ok so I havent posted in a while and maybe we can start posting on this once again. :3 )
(Last thing Name change for me from Sueles to Blake. Easier to spell lol :3 )
Blake trots up to the den and see's Saige and jumps on her from behind. He smiles and says "I just sent Grel out to scout for the other wolves. Hope he comes back with positive news to prevent them sneak attacking us." He lies down a says "Awww you caught a rabbit for me.... I see you have taken a fair share from it though." He winks and starts to nibble on it. He chews on the bone for a minute then stands up and says "Ill be right back." He vanishes into thin air it seems but, he just jumped up some rocks, onto the den, and up a hill to spot out a suitable meal for the three of them, so when Grel comes back he can eat from his long journey.
ImageImageImageImage