Devil Wolves RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Devil Wolves RP

Post by Hope »

Yay! Kool your back! =D Oh, and If it's okay, I might..... might make a new wolf for Mercy Pack)

Saige smiles and waits for Blake to come back. Oneday, I hope Mercy Pack and Devil Pack will finish their war. We cannot go on like this, Mercy Pack dies or becomes an ally. She sighs and continues to wait for Blake and Grel.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Blake runs up to Sagie and says "Hi hi!" He smiles and licks her face. He lays next to her and says "So how you doin?"
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

[Well, mind if I take the rank of hunter? It would be fun to stalk through the forest like some kind of creeper xD <3 Oh, and I decided to change his name, bad history with a boy named Jared...yeah heh, anyways... Its Sebastian now.]

The dark male rested comfortably in the shade, a short distance from his pack mates within the territory. His leathery lips reflected a neatly curved smile, satisfied with the cool shade shielding off the sun's warm rays from his glossy pelt. Sebastian gave a half-hearted glance over the the alpha pair, his tail tip flicking contently behind his frame. All the while his ears cocked on top his bulky skull, rotation to and fro with the random sounds in the area. The wolf hadn't had a thing to do, still a un-ranked member for the pack, as he was a newer addition to the group of canines. He watched patiently as the alpha chatted with Saige, waiting from the brute to address him.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Yay You guys are back! I'll try to be more active to, I havn't been on because we're gonna have a new adittion to our family soon, IN August... my brother is finally NOT gonna be the youngest anymore!)

Saige smiled and licked Blake on the muzzle. "I'm fine." she nodded then looked over at Sebastian. "You might want to chat with him. He looks bored, and we're running low on food. I would like to see his skills."
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Sebastian's tail continued to flick casually, his eyes drifting over to Saige as he was mentioned, ears quickly following his gaze. He gave a gentle huff, his lungs silently pushing the air from his large lungs as his boredom caused the black wolf to look about the area.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Hrm. seems interesting enough. I might pop in
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Form
Name: Sivertounge
Pack: devil
Reference: http://wildwolfpup.deviantart.com/art/S ... -121071885

Cute and clumsy and desprete she is a normal wolf.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(ooh! nice rp.I'm not gonna join...lol SilverTongue?Have u been watching inkspell/inkheart lately? XDXD (jk) )