African Wilderness

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: African Wilderness

Post by LunaWolf »

"Oh. You heard it too then?" He asked, glancing back rather quickly. He had rather foolishly assumed he was hearing things. He lifted himself to his feet and turned around. His nose twitched, but could detect nothing. Darn wind was blowing in the wrong direction... "Hiding like that just makes you seem suspicious." He spoke to whomever was there. Eyes focused, waiting for any sign of movement, radar-like ears pointed forwards, and legs poised to jump back in case of an ambush.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Taki's mother came with food.Taki shoved her brother to the side to eat the meat.Blaze flew off when she had no food left for them.Taki turned to her brother,Riku,who was very weak and thin.Food has gotten scarce and the blazing sun has made it hard to survive.Taki perched next to her brother.Riku tried to get up,but his effort failed.He looked up at Taki.She had no symphony for her dying brother.Riku slowly closed his eyes,taking a deep breath then sighed.There was silence.Riku didn't move.Taki know what had taken place.But,now that Riku was gone,she may be able to survive now that she had no competition for food.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Name: Rin
Species: leopard
Rank?:none
Discription/Picture: http://www.gannetplacetravel.co.za/Phot ... .co.za.jpg
Personality: cruel and mean. likes teaseing others from the trees.
Family: dead
Herd/Pack?: none
Where do you live: searching for a home.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Shadow thought about standing up but just then she heard Leaf and the others talking. She smelled gazelle too, it was dead! They caught some gazelle. Shadow could smell Leaf coming toward her. "Hi Shadow I we were looking for you!" Leaf barked to her. Shadow looked behind at Leaf and snarled. "Get back! Go back to the den!" She growled. Leaf looked shocked but listened. Shadow watched Leaf and the others run off with the others. SHadow stood up. "It's okay, I'm not here for trouble. I heard you when I was patrolling the pack borders." She barked kindly.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online