African Wilderness

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: African Wilderness

Post by LunaWolf »

Exo lifted his head from his paws, squinting into the midday light. Warm days were nice, but this was something else. He let his tongue loll from his mouth, panting, as his eyes scanned for some form of shade- some shelter from the blazing sun and blistering heat. Not seeing anything, he frowned and lifted himself to his feet and began walking. There seemed to be a small thicket of trees in the distance, the heat would probably be more tolerable beneath the shade of it's branches.

He paused for a moment, sniffing. Did he just catch a whiff of another of his species? He rolled his shoulders in a shrug and continued onwards, a dark figure in a sea of dried yellow grasses.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Danger stood half asleep in the sun. "Im so lonley..." he sighed getting another drink.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Victory slowly opened her eyes as the sound of paws pressing against the yellow grass entered her now pricked ears. She stared down into the field of grass to see the figure of a lone African Wild dog innocently wandering around. "Hello there, nice day isn't it?" She called down from atop of her tree casually, feeling quite safe in her current position.

(Talking to Exo.)
For science!
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

SillyBear111 wrote:As Shadow reached another den where the pups were fighting she looked down and smiled. "Now, now. What's the problem then?" she said calmly and put the last 2 rabbits down.
The pups wagged thier tails and started eating the rabbit.When they were done one pup spoked ,"Rocky won't let me be the hunter,when he's been the hunter three times already". Rocky growled "He's lying! You've always be the hunter.Now,you have to be the prey".The other pup nipped at Rocky's paw."I don't wanna be the prey! I wanna be the hunter!" Rocky and the male pup started fighting.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Shadow started to snarl but immediantly stopped. "Hmm..... I know! Stay here." she smiled then ran off to Lucy's den. "Hey Lucy, is it okay if I borrow Jewel and Violet?" Shadow panted. "Oh sure! They've been really bored." Lucy pointed her snout to the direction of Violet and Jewel, Lucy and her mate's pups. "Hi girls! Want to go play with some others?" Shadow asked and the girls looked up and wagged their tails. Violet got up quickly and ran off out of the den followed by Jewel. "Okay, there's these two other pups fighting over who's going to be who in a game of Prey and Hunter. I think you two like that game don't you?" Shadow asked and the pups nodded. "We sure do!" Violet yelled. "Follow me then." Shadow walked off. The girls followed her. "OKay, so this is Jewel and Violet." Shadow told the other pups. "You and Jewel will be prey and you and Violet will be hunter. When the sun reaches at the very top you switch." Shadow told all of them. "Now if you guys have anything else to say go talk to me in my den, if I'm not there go look around, If I'm off hunting or patrolling go talk to Jessie." Shadow walked off to visit Maple the packs medicine dog.

(Sorry, I'm talking a bit warrior cat!)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

(Lol it's okay)

Jessie smiled when she saw Shadow helped the pups with their problem.She got to her paws,and called to the hunters for an patrol.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Shadow perked her ears. "Sorry guys, time for a patrol. Behave!" She smiled but kinda growled when she told them to behave. She ran off to see Jessie and the hunters.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Jessie nodded,"Okey Shadow,I want you to take Lucy,Leaf,Luke,Spike,Jimmy and Flower."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Shadow nodded. "Come on guys." she nudged her head and headed for the small "forest".
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Feeling hot in the sun he walked into the shade of a few small trees. He yawned and looked around for preditors.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Exo stopped and looked around him at the sound of a voice. At first he could not pinpoint the source of the sound, not seeing anyone on the ground around him. Finally, he looked upwards and spotted (lol pun) the feline perched in the tree above. "A bit too warm for my tastes. Nice and sunny, though." He called back. He sat back on his haunches in the shade of the tree's trunk, and looked upwards.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"OKay, Leaf and Luke. Go patrol by the hunting grounds. Spike, Jimmy and Flower go patrol around the border. Lucy, you and I will patrol by the forest." Shadow walked off toward the forest. "I'll go this way, you go around here." She smiled at her friend then added: "Don't forget about prey! Prey is getting scarce." Shadow walked off without another word. She percked her ears at the sound of talking. She looked around until she saw a cheetah and another wild dog. She hid in the bushes and stepped on a thorn. "Ouch!" she whispered and ducked hoping they didn't hear. Her ears were slightly showing.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Exo's ears tilted back. Was that the rustle of grass, or a voice behind him? He turned his head to look, not wanting to be caught off-guard. However, seeing nothing at first glance, he turned his attention back to the cheetah. Probably not the best decision, but he wasn't in his best frame of mind right now, due to the heat.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Victory's ears immediantly picked up the faint whisper, she couldn't quite make out what it had said, but knew someone was there. She also noticed the Wild Dog turn around at it, but he must of disregauded it as something else. Perhaps it was because her specie's sense of hearing was superior to that of an African Wild Dog's? Pushing these unnecessary thoughts out of her mind, she hissed under her breath, not wanting to look too aggressive. No one knew whether it could be a friend or foe hiding in the shadows. "Didn't you hear it? There is a third one among us." She announced to the Wild Dog underneath her tree. Shortly afterwards, she leaped down from her tree, probably not the best decision, but two against one would seem like an easy fight, besides, she could easily flee from almost any animal with her speed. She soon found her eyes gazing into the bush, expecting something to come out and pounce onto her. She then just stood there, waiting for possibly anything to happen.
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Danger sratched the tree with his horn. then he walked over to the water and looked at his reflexion.