~Faster, Faster~ Gryphon Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: ~Faster, Faster~ Gryphon Roleplay

Post by Hope »

Copper was lying in the shade of a old oak tree. He let out a long yawn and dropped his head onto the ground. "Hello Stone!" he called out as he saw the circle like creature hiding in the leaves. "SQUEEEK!" Stone zoomed down the a branch he was hovering above. Stone made a clicking sound and the picture he took of the griffons appeared on the ground. Copper quickly got to his paws and took off. He flew just above the trees. "There!" he was flying in circle over the griffons much like a vulture after finding lunch. He realized they were far from his forest/mountain home and he flew back to his territory. He landed in his mountain cave with Stone hovering beside him "It's okay Stone, they are very far from our home." he licked his paws then looked up at Stone with part angry but he was also grinning. "There was a male though, if he comes near my territory he will be ripped to shreds!" Copper laughed and fell down in his nest of his great long eagle feathers, long strands of dead grass, and fur from last nights dinner.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

spark was well hidden from the young griffons, when all of sudden a small shape went into the bush, startled, he jumped back ibto clear sight.
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Well then." Siad the young female as she flew higher and higher. She controlled the wind and had it push her forward and she enterd coppers territory.
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

(how come my post came first wen it says zeldas was 4 mins before mine? o.O)
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Oh computer's are very strange these days...)

Copper stretched and settled down in his nest. He his eyes felt like rocks and he slowly closed them. He tried to sleep but Stone kept buzzing and his diamond shine was hurting his eyes even though they were closed. "Can you go fly around for a bit? I'm trying to sleep!" he opened his eyes but was squinting because Stone shined when he was excited. Stone made his sad sound then buzzed off.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Xena attempted to ignore the gryphon flying above her, 'Well then.' was what she heard before the flapping of wings made her guess she had left. Xena glanced up at the sky, to assure she had left. Yep, she left. She thought to herself. Maybe she'd follow, and scavenge on anything the gryphon would kill. Being quite hungry, and not wanting to lose the gryphon, she began to walk more briskly in the direction the gryphon had flown. Hope I don't get noticed.. She worried to herself.
For science!