The WildLife of Jasper

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

The WildLife of Jasper

Post by Hope »

Your a animal in the great wilderness of Jasper. Hunters and poachers are getting worse. Will you get transferred or killed? Will you make it in the adventure of a life time?

There are 2 great wolf packs, East and West. You could join them or make your own pack. Or maybe you'll want to be prey, Theres 2 herds in each pack territory but plenty of bachelor herds and families. Maybe you could be a bird and form a flock?
I even accept pets like horses and dogs! Maybe even stays. Do what ever in this adventure of a life time!

Rules
Any other rules.
Up to 3 charries, if you're against this please PM me!

Form (Copy and paste)
Name:
Species:
Herd? Pack? Flock?:
Family:
Picture/Discription:
History:
Other:

Name: Violet
Species: Cougar
Herd? Pack? Flock?: Loner
Family: Unknown
Picture/Discription: A beautiful female cougar with dazzling violet eyes. Very protecive over family and territory. The rest RP'd
History: RP'd
Other: RP"d

Major Packs
East Pack
West Pack

Major Herds
Willow Herd

Major Flocks
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: The WildLife of Jasper

Post by SouthernStar »

Name: SandStorm
Species: Cougar
Herd? Pack? Flock?: Nope, abandoned.
Family: None.
Picture/Description: Image
History: Her father never stayed and didn't care, so left one night. Her mother felt differently about her and fed her well, and managed to get her onto solid food. Shortly after the den was attacked by a hungry grizzly bear. Her mother had tried to protect her but died trying. SandStorm managed to escape and is hiding in a log.
Other: I'm good, thanks.
For science!
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Can we be something like a dinosaur brought back to life by humans but escaped to Jasper or something similar?
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Um... you love dinos don't you? I'll accept that but it can't be some giant man eating reptile! Sorry if you were looking forward to being a T-Rex! :D)

Violet looked down at the mouse use had caught. "Oh well. Better than nothing." she smiled then ate her lunch. Her stomach growled. "I need more food!" she frowned and pounced off into the forest.

Edit: (Um... you love dinos don't you?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Name: Jaws
Species: Allosaurus (Its not really big)
Group: Loner
Description: A blueish tint on his body, Jaws has a scar on his eye.
History: He went extinct 150 million years ago. Now humans found his remains in Jasper National Park and brought him back to life.
Other: Jaws is kind of large, but allosaurus was half the size of an African Elephant.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Violet found a clearing. Old Man Jenkin's Farm! A grin formed on Violets face and she ran down the hill and hid in a bush. She stalked down into the barn where the sty is. She stealthily jumped over the fence and pounced onto a pig. The pigs started running around and hurt Violet's ears with all the oinks. She heard a door slam and she grabbed her kill and ran off. Jenkin's gun clicked and he aimed it at Violet. *BAM!* a bullet hit her ear. Violet turned her head and looked at Jenkin's. She looked back into the forest and ran off. "And you better run!" she heard Jenkin's say in the weird human words. She smelled her territory marking and smiled. The pig got heavy in her jaws an she dropped it in her cave and ate.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Jaws gnawed the cage bars as he roared angrily and stomped around. He saw a hole, squeezed through it and ran deep into a valley. He sniffed around. This was new. Where were all the dinosaurs? What was going on? Jaws roared so loud all could hear it.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Violet perked her ears and looked up from her meal. "Is something in my turf?" she said stumped. She ran out of her cave and looked around and sniffed the air. "Oh! It's just a lizard." she smiled and went back to her meal.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Jaws ran off and found a farm. What is this place, Jaws thought. He saw lots of animals and ate them all, including mr. Jenkins. Nothing was left; just quietness. He ran to the plains with an unknown scent.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Violet yawned, she had ate everything but the tusks of the pig. "Nap time." she smiled and curled up on a clump of deer fur.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

A note by Mr. Jenkins was left at the doorstep. Meanwhile, Jaws had hidden a bison carcass with big braches and leaves. He rested in a giant cave that was too big for any animal and hid it by covering it up.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Violet woke up and stretched and yawned. She went out to hunt. "Off to Jenkin's again!" she sorrda sang/roared. When she went over the hill she saw giant lizard prints and the farm was in ruins. She looked around puzzled. She ran off to find something else to eat.

(Do you mind being a male cougar or do you want me to make another animal like a wolf or bird or something?)
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(No thanks, Keep ya charrie.)

Jaws got out and covered his cave. He was hungry and ate his bison. He then ran to get a drink.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(No, I mean I can make more then one! :D! I want to make a new charrie anyways.... have any ideas? I got to go, see ya!)
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Sorry, count me out. I didn't think you'd allow dinosaurs in this roleplay, I do like some fantasy/unrealisticism on a certain level, but this is just insane. Bye!

Hey wait.. is that SandStorm?

Nope, Chuck Testa!

PEACE OUT!
For science!