Shadow Realm (Wolf rp)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Re: Shadow Realm (Wolf rp)

Post by Mook »

Mook looked down at the dark wolf, seeing him perfectly with her mysterious glowing eyes. She sat next to him watching his paws twitch as he dreamed, wondering if she should wake him or not she simply sat and eyed the male. Her orbs softly moved from one thing to another, getting used to her surroundings she couldn't even grasp the though of sleep.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He opened his eyes and sat up. He saw the sky was grey so It was day.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

She turned her head swiftly hearing the adolescence stirring behind her, she seen him sitting up and slowly turned her head back to were she was staring. "Morning." she said softly without turning to look at the male.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He gazed at the sky. "Do remember what the sun looks like?" he asked her a sad exspression on his face.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mook hesitated before speaking, "Yes I do. I already miss it." she said looking heavenward at the dark sky. She wondered if it would ever rain. To watch the lightning dance across the sky and the thunder rumble through the land was one of her favorite places to be.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"This place is so dead and lifeless." He siad sounding depressed. "Everyone who comes has died im surprised you lasted this long." He siad looking at her.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mook smiled, still peering at the sky. "I've learned to survive at rough times, been a loner most my life." she said turning to him. "Its nice to have someone to talk to now." she finished.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I know what you mean." He siad. why am I telling her this. she doesnt want to hear about my misrable life. he thought.
(Preety song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_V_e5m ... er&list=UL)
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

"So how long have you been in this place?" she asked, sitting in front of the male.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Since I was a pup." he siad looking at the female.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

"So you know much of this place." she replied. "What did you say your name was?" she asked tilting her head.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I didnt and its Arrow." he siad actually happy he wasnt alone anymore.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mook studied the male, feeling his emotion change. "I'm Mook." she said looking around again. She got up and started to walk off into the realm.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Dont go to far or youll end up eaten." he warned her. "Everything eats eachother here since the grass tastes worse then the meat." he siad looking around the trees.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

She stopped, turning and looking at him. "I'll take my chances." she said with a evil grin."i'll be back before nightfall, if i'm not back by then...i'm most likely dead." she said with a small chuckle. She began walking carelessly away from the den.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d