Shadow Realm (Wolf rp)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Shadow Realm (Wolf rp)

Post by Hope »

(Hey Kool, is it okay that Saige and Seules grew up together and were great friend's but separated by the great fire?)
Name: Saige
History: Was born and raised in Shadow Realm, her parents were killed in a fire and her older sister was found as a pup by evil wolves and possibly trained her to be evil too, but still maybe around today. Her sister was mean to her and Saige would be happy to find her rotting carcass.
Family: Mother: Sun (Killed) Father: Moon (Killed) Sister (Unkown)
personallity: A bit of a loner because of a great fire that killed her father's pack three months ago. She is protective and would be a great mother, she wishes to finally claim a territory and family some day.
Deskription/picture: A orange coloured wolf and about five feet tall. She has black and brown specks and amber coloured eyes.
Accesorys: (bows, necklaces, etc) One mouse bone ring-earring around her right ear.
Other: __________

Saige dug around in a rabbit hole until a plump rabbit came out. She pounced and killed it almost instantly. Saige ran back to her den and dropped the rabbit and kicked dirt onto it to hide the scent. As she turned around to hunt again she smelled a male wolf about her age. She sneaked around and peeked threw the bushes. She saw a big male wolf standing in the open.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

(It is just fine.)
Seules turn around too see a wolf he just looks at it and stares and his eyes get big and he says "Saige? Is that you?"
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Seules, it can't be. Weren't you killed in the fire?" she stared closer and slightly wagged her tail.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Please wait to be accepted before rping thanks. your accepted.) Arrow yawned. "Do whatever you want." he streached.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Seules wags his tail and says "No, I narrowly missed the fire. I thought you were! It is great to see you you have gotten bigger!" He licks her face and tackles her.
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Oh sorry Zelda, didn't it say in the description no accept ion needed? Oh well, I'll remember for next time!)

~Angel
She yawned again and closed her eyes. She drifted into a light sleep and tried not to be disturbed by the noises of Shadow Realm.

~Saige
"Well it's nice to see you again!" she laughed and tried to squirm free. "You haven't changed a bit. Your still the same pup I always new!" she said jokingly. She attempted to play bite his muzzle like she did as pups.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

( I didnt feel like reading everything i missed xD think I'll just jump right in and catch up as we rp.if thats ok.)

Mook padded pack up to the den, a large gash on her side. She grumpled in frustration as she layed down infront of the den paying no attention to any of the the other wolves close to the den.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Did it? lol I cant remember now XD) Arrow looked at mook. "Hey." he mummbled.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Zelda! Where've you been? Strixa, Mook, and I have been SO worried!)
Last edited by Hope on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

SillyBear111 wrote:(Zleda! Wher've you been! Strixa and I have been SOOOO worried!)
(Well....I feel unincluded, missed as well Zelda ^^ xD
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d