Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Post by Hope »

Silver felt weird. "Ugh...." she moaned. "I'm going to rest." she said, still moaning. She walked over to the hallow and slipped. She banged her wing hard on a branch as she fell. "Help! Ow! Help!" she cried. "Omf!" Silver landed on a hard peice of dirt. "Matar... help.... me...." she moaned agian then closed her eyes tightly.

(She didn't die, she fainted! XD)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Rambos flew down and grabed her talons. He dragged her up to the hallow and gently set her down. "heavy..." he gasped.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"I heard something" Zula said in alarm"Im going to check it out"She flew a little ways across the island and saw a great horned hauling another great horned up a tree into a hollow.She flew over"are you two alright?"
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Rambos is a great grey. silver is a great horned. and I dont think there near you)
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(oh sorry but we are in the northern kingdoms were they are aren't they?)
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(I dont know...)
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Rosey looked down at her sleeping chick and then at otulissa who had come to see the condor chick"astonishing" she said "is that all auntie" this was one of the few time otulissa was actually struck wordless."There is nothing else to say but the fact that you dont even know how to raise an owlet so how are you going to raise an andea condor which happens to be an endangered species"that was more like the old otulissa"i dont know."
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: I thought these three were somewhere in the Forest Kingdom of Ambala, but if you'd like to say that they're somewhere in the Northern Kingdoms just for the sake of RP, then that works too~))

Matar’s heart faltered as he noticed that the other great horned was giggling at his stumbling balance. If owls could blush, Matar would be doing so profusely. He churred quietly, eyes closing as he humbled himself further with laughter, “Yes. I’ll do my best not to fidget.” His laughter slowly tapered into silence, only to reopen his eyes to see that Silver didn’t seem to look like she was feeling well. A sympathetic frown crept over his beak as he watched Silver make her way to the hallow, muttering a “Sorry to hear that,” As she did so. However, misfortune struck her faster than Matar could react. He saw the female slip, and then loose balance completely and tumble down from the branch. Without a second’s thought Matar leapt from the branch himself, wings expanding to his sides. Talons moved to grab her as she fell with all the haste they could manage, but alas his reaction was too slow. Terror gripped his expressions as he lighted onto the ground beside the fallen great horned, just in time to hear her moan his name and a plea for help. Matar looked to Rambos as he started to lift Silver into the air, and the lad grabbed her other talon, pulling upwards in an effort to help Ram lift the fledgling up to the hallow. Matar stood over Silver after she had been laid down inside the tree, concern still evident upon him as he examined her. He did his best to keep the worry from his voice as he spoke to Ram, but regardless his tone still shook slightly, “She’s still alive.. But it looks like she hit her wing pretty hard on the way down,” he cooed, noting the obvious injury there. Eyes lifted from Silver who with her own eyes closed seemed to be an a deep slumber, and up to Rambos, “Do you know anything about healing?”
"Always be present."
-?
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Its time to go everyone"Zula called out"and keep your battle claws hidden, we dont want to arouse any suspicion in the kralls.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Silver slightly opened her eyes. "Matar? Rambos?" she moaned and clenched the air with her talons. She tried to lift her injured wing. "Uh....." she moaned and lied back down. "Thank you.... both of you." she smiled then tried to lift herself up again. 'It's no use!' she said to herself in her head. 'I'll just have to wait...' she said again to herself.

(BTW I use " for talking aloud, and ' for inside head or under breath.)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Rambos looked worried. "Uhhhh..." he shrugged.
(BRB switching computers.)
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Tundra fly point you know the land better"Zula hooted"Were smack in the middle of kraal territory Zula"Tundra called back
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Nightmare flew slighlently. "Me and Night will keep and ear out!" siad Nina.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"to late"zula said"They spotted us and they don't look to happy, keep your battle claws ready just in case""What business do you have here"Madame plonk flew forward"I wish to speak with your leader"she said"The group was led to a cave were the kraal leader was perched on a huge root.for half an hour madame plonk talked with the leader.finally she came out"A peace treaty has been negotiated.""so we can go home"Said zula"Yes we can go"Alright everyone lets fly"
Rosey nudged ghost"Wake up sweety its time for tweener"tweener was one of the mealtimes that the owls of the great tree loved the most.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Nine took off again. "We came all the way here for that? Man not even a good fight." Nina sighed. "What a bother." agreed Nightmare.