Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Post by Hope »

Soul reached his home and rested in his nest. Frost flew up and greeted Soul. "Soul... your father is going into battle tomorrow. They are going to fight a small burrowing owl village. Chicks have started to leave there nests there and we are planning to take them. He wants you to join him, I will be there too. They are a strong village so we must bring our best armour. Will you come?" Soul was shocked by her words but her nodded the asked her to leave as he rested. Frost left and went to return the message to his father.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Follow us"zula said "if your not to tired,but if you aren't then we can fly in the day because the crows around here wouldn't dare attack us after yesterday".Tundras eyes gleamed
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Soul woke up to the sound of owl training. He sighed and got up. Frost flew up to him, "Get ready! We go into battle today while they are sleeping." Soul followed her to where they do fight training. He got training armour on and turned to Frost. "Are you ready?" she said threw the heavy metal. "Ready as I'll ever be." he replied. As they trained, Soul got distracted. He was looking threw a entrance and saw owls from the Great Tree. He told Frost. They went to go tell the King before they left...
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(we should fly right over the raid, it would become interesting :D)

Sable hesitated, she was tired and worn out after a full night of flying. But she could go until she couldn't flap anymore to get to the Great Tree. "Lead the way." she replied, ready to lift off into flight. "And for the record I'm not afriad of no crows." she added humbly, recalling the several attacks she had fended off herself with her pouch of belongings.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Alright then we'll take the short cut over the burrowing owl village they should be sleeping this time of day so we have to be quiet"(like owls arent quiet enough :roll: )Zula and Tundra lifted off.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

The King, Soul, Frost, and some of the strongest warriors we had were getting ready for the raid. Soul wore his gold armor with black stripes. Frost wore her silver armor with diamonds. As the King nodded Soul hooted very loudly and they flew off ready to fight.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Sable nodded and lifted off after the two scout(?) owls, keeping close behind them. "How far is the tree from here?" she asked after a while, breaking the long silence that had swept over the three owls.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(were not scouts we just decided to scout for the search and rescue chaw because they ended early)"It shouldn't be long considering the way we are going"zula said"Tundra you seem quiet whats the matter"zula hooted to her snowy companion"Oh nothing zula. Its just like you to worry about me. Im just thinking is all"before zula could reply she almost flew right into a pure ones patrol headed right for the burrowing owl village in kuneer.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Sable's pouch fell off of her shoulder and started falling towards the ground as she made an emergency stop,avoiding smashing into Tundra who had been flying directly in front of her. "Rac drops!" she muttered. She quickly dove for the pouch, quickly shifting her wings to preform a death spiral to gain speed. The ground came hurdling towards Sable as she gained on the pouch, grabbing it with her right talon. "Great glaux" she gasped, quickly shifting her wings to keep from crashing into the sand below. Her wings were only a feathers length away from the hot soil before almost making a complete flip around from the soil and started to ascend upwards back towards the others. She gasped noticing the Pure One's owls, and quickly flew back towards Zula and Tundra.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Thats some expert flying there"Zula Praised"But we have to do something about that patrol they look dangerous"."Then what are we doing flying up here we can take the were two of the best warriors in the tree and sable looks like she can hold her own in a fight."And with that tundra dived twoward the patrol who has *probably SEEN them*(thats your cue soul).
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Ive started the first book! :D and nice cue! :D)

Soul saw the other owls and nudged his father, "Now what!" the King hissed. "Guardians.... they must be spies but judging from the way they are flying.... I asume they could also be warriors." Soul turned his head... Frost was evesdropping.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"There trying to figure out exactly what position were in and why we are here"tundra whispered to zula and sable"Zula quick, click your battle claws".Zula did as tundra said"That should make them think twice about us"Zula said narrowing her eyes
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Ha... their getting ready for battle. We're wearing armor it will be a good fight, maybe just a bit to easy." Soul told his father then the King nodded to Soul allowing to give orders, "Frost, you get first attack. Cry and Howl...." he looked at the two for a long moment, "Get the weaker one and white one. Finally, Father you get the strong looking one and I'll... do best I can." he swooped down and flew beside the stronger one (Zula) and waited for Frost to attack.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

zula and tundra knew exactly what the other was thinking at the moment,ha the plan worked they think im stronger than you,zula thought.Which could never be true,thought tundra "You got guts taking me on first ill give you that but that won't save you from me". Tundra let out a fearsome screech and dived for frost"You seem like a fair challenge so ill fight you first"
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Frost looked up and saw the snowy owl dive for her, she immideintly responded and turned around and tried to claw him with her talons.