Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Post by streak »

and now all the roleplays have just stopped altogether for some strange reason
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(hm...could have been my disappearance...but ive been wrong before xD shall we kick this rp back out of the dirt?)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(that would be nice considering that me, zelda, and sillybear were the only ones replying. Kick Away my friend)
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(alrighty! ^^ hm...could have sworn I made a character for this rp. Eh, ill fill out the form...)

Name: Sable (black)
Species: Strix huhula black banded owl
Description/Picture: A black and white owl
History: she was snatched by st. aggies as a chick, she escaped and is now on her own. She is looking for the great Ga' hoole tree
Family: unknown
Where do you come from?
Group(pure ones,guardians,etc): was a loner, looking to go to great tree

No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

"You guys go ahead, I'll look for some chickks to moon blink." he smirked then flapped off. "Be careful Soul!" Nyra and Frost called. Soul shook his head and flew just above the trees. He flew far from home, and I mean very far! He glided down to a tree branch and rested there for awhile.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Sable had been flying over the shadow woods with her pouch of belongings through the night, she gave a frustrating groan as she noticed the sun starting to peak over the distant mountains and hills, casting the pinks and oranges along the horizon. "At this rate i'll never make it to the tree" she thought out loud to herself. She adjusted her wings to help her propel against the warm drafts hitting her in her facial disk, her wings were growing sore and weak with every flap she made. "I'll have to fly all day to make it there by twilight." she mumbled. As she flew her attention was drawn to a white figure on top one of the trees in the Shadow forest below, she quickly turned starboard and gently alighted on the branch next to the albino barn owl. "Hello." Sable said softly to the barn owl.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Soul feathers fluffed up as the banded owl, about his age, landed beside him. He cowwered then muttered, "You shouldn't be talking to me, I'm a pure one." he lowered his head and turned it slightly to the other one.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Sable blinked, hesitating before she finally spoke. "And I'm an orphan, does that mean you shouldn't talk to me?" she said tilting her head softly, being a smart alec slightly to prove a point. She gave a small churr after asking the silly question and shifted her talons on the branch trying to get more comfortable.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Well... I guess not but do you know what the Pure Ones have done? I am part of a very, very, evil family. I could hurt you in any second. Maybe even kill you. But I wouldn't, I'm not a monster. My dad will get angry with me if I find a orphan owl and not take it home. Any ways, I guess your looking for the Great Tree?" he asked then looked to the sunrise.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Sable nodded, "Yes to the Great Tree I go, I've got some important business for the tree." she said motioning to the pouch on her side. "And I am completely aware of the pure ones, I'm not stupid for my age." she said, beginning to lazily preened her sore primary feather stocks.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Well? When do you plan to get there? Iv'e been there many times as a spy, my Uncle is the leader there." he looked back to the young banded owl, "By the way, I'm Soul."
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(i really hate to tell you this but nyra is dead, She fell into a volcano along with the striga and all this is going on afterwards but you can still be a pure one and you can still be nyra's son)
Nina And Nightmare were in a state of Unconsciousness so Zula decided to leave them alone. The search and rescue chaw would carry them back to the tree so she and Tundra decided to scout the area for them.They flew far out and suddenly she heard owls talking about the pure ones.So she decided to listen. She landed on a branch strong enough to hold her and close enough to hear,but before she could say anything to tundra there was a loud snap echoed around as tundra lighted down.*GREAT GLAUX*zula yelled*rac drops*tundra hooted.(i really need to stop typing these long things)
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Okay, so I am almost King of Pure Ones! Haha!)

"I must go, if you need hellp getting to the Great Tree meet me here when the moon is at it's highest!" he lifted from the ground and flew back to his home.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

zula recovered quick enough to see the white barn owl fly away."We missed our chance"zula hissed "Because you landed to hard"Tundra didn't give her time to say another thing."I Heard her say that she needed to get to the great tree"Before zula could respond tundra flew out of hiding "If you need help getting to the great tree we can take you there now*Tundra called
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(bummer Streak >.< I was only in book 12)
Sable twisted her head hearing a snap, her feathers fluffing up slightly in alarm. She turned her attention to the white owl and nodded to his words. She quickly turned her attention to the snap, reaching into her pouch and clutching something in her talon in case she needed to make a quick escape. She heard the owl's words and slid the item back into the pouch sensing there was no need for it. She eyed the owl, they definitely looked as if they had came from the tree. "I would be honored to join you." she said bobbing her head.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d