Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Guardians Of Ga'Hoole RP

Post by streak »

Tundra dodged just barely evading and returned frost's attack."Your a good fighter"tundra hooted"It's a shame your Fighting for the pure ones"Tundra said and lunged At the same time zula was fighting soul"I remember you, you were the owl talking with sable well what exactly were you talking about"zula hissed
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

"I- was- going- to- take- a short- cut- and take her- to the- tree." he said pausing to attack. He glimpsed quickly over to Frost who was using up her trainging quite nicely. "Well, I was actually born in the great tree and taken by Pure Ones in a battle." she said then looked strangely at nothing, "Oh my gosh! Did I just say that... I tend to say things when I'm battling or training or just plain excited." she hooted and tried to shut her beak.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Then why didn't you ever attempt to escape when you were old enough to fly?"Tundra asked"And being able to fight like this you should be okay running away" "But your a pure one what would you know about a shortcut to the tree and why would you be helping an owlet who you would otherwise kidnap"Zula pressed
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Frost
"I've said enough... more fighting!" she hooted and tried to do a quick attack.

Soul
"I'd rather not tell you, but if you really want to know... if your still alive tonight after our raid... OOPS!" he scolded himself and hissed.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Tundra dodged an just barely scratched frost and then dived for the burrowing owl holes.He found a large hole and screeched as loudly and viciously as he could.
"Don't worry i will"Zula heard tundras screech and saw him flying away as fast as he could away from one of the burrowing owl holes. Then an idea poped in her head. She slashed at soul and then flew over to tundra"WO maneuver"she said. The wo maneuver or "wounded owl" was made by the guardians to trick enemy owls into thinking they were hurt or weak or in this case direct the on coming flow of burrowing owls towards the pure ones instead of them. This was something used by the guardians but zula had perfected it and knew just when to use it.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Soul screeched and hissed as the Guardians flew off. "You get back here and fight!" Soul hissed and dove down to the holes below. He reached his claws down to grab a small owl that just exited the hole and snatched it up. He turned and flew off to watch the guardian's next move with his father with a owlet in hand.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(Gah! sorry guys >.<

hey< found this website, has several things from the books, words and such that could be helpful to some :)
http://www.freewebs.com/gahoolejake/owlterms.htm)

Sable smiled humbly at Zula's comment, suddenly the pure ones had clashed with the two owls. She flew up suddenly, swiping at one of the pure ones owls with her talon. Suddenly the two guardians looked to be retreating, "What?" she whispered to herself. Whipping her head to see Soul clutching an owlet, she felt anger suddenly swell up in her gizzard. She closed her wings and suddenly went into a deathly drop, gaining speed as she descended towards the white owl. A booming screech ripped from her beak as she opened her wings and dropped in on Soul, clawing at his back with her talons. "I won't watch more owlets go through what I had to experience!" she cawed madly, beating her wings against his face as she continued to claw at the owl's back. Sable quickly reached into her pouch with one of her talons, pulling out her pair of bulky blacksmith tongs and raising it high above her head to go and hit Soul as hard as she could on his head.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Wait Tundra look those burrowing owls aren't going to fight and sable is fighting all by herself we need to help"zula said"but i thought this was the time for a wo maneuver" Tundra hooted "Well obviously its not lets go"Then she saw soul flying off with an owlet and sable attacking him viciously"now they'll fight, but we should still help. Zula and tundra both flew towards the pure ones. Five large burrowing owls flew out and sped past them heading straight for sable and soul.seeing the danger zula screeched"watch out" and tundra launched himself at frost ramming her with his head. Zula had her sights set on the king. One of the pure ones went yeep as she slashed its wings. Battle claws outstretched she advanced on the king.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(You guys mind killing the king sometime? I hope for Soul to become King soon! Or Soul could turn on him and kill him after he kills a burrowing owl?)

Soul duddenly dropped the owlet by accident as Sable fly up to him and slashed at his back. He hissed and dove down and flipped in mid-air and caught the young one. He lightly dropped him on the ground, "You remind me of my friend." he said breif;y and fly back up and lunged at Sable, "You made me drop him!" A suddent rage darted threw him as a quick flashback awoke in his mind.

"Hi! I'm Soul, this place is a really big tree and the owls here are very nice." he heard his own voice dart threw his mind. "Hello there! I'm.... I'm.... I don't know my name." a strange voice echoed. "It's okay, your sorda white like me so I'll call you Frost!" the young Soul said nicely. Suddenly he saw flames and his owlet self and Frost being taken by owls, in the background was a tree. The tree of Ga'Hoole!

Soul woke from his dream. "I was adopted." she said quietly then darted at his father. "Traitor! All this time I you kept the biggest secret of all from me! I was adopted, you big peice of racdrops!" he screamed and in what seemed slow motion he knocked his father's blood stained helmet off and scratched his father right across the eye. As the great king fell to his death he turned and saw Cry and Howl with rage in their eyes. "And you.... moon blinked stink heads! I am from the tree!" he screeched and turned to the Guardians, "This is no stunt, trust me with this! You have to leave as soon as possible, Cry and Howl are going to get the others hiding in the trees not far from here. I would come with you but I must finsish my father." he looked at Frost. "Go with them." he said quickly before diving down to finish the traitor King.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Theyare mot going anywhere"Zula screeched and hurled herself at howl while tundra broke away from frost and barreled into cry knocking him senseless. A second later he went yeep and plunged out of the sky smashing into the ground with a sickening cracking sound. Zula was battling viciously with howl. Zula was a dangerous adversary in battle when she was pushed far enough and would show no mercy tundra new first hand what she could do and he did not want to be on the other side of those battle claws. Zula fought with all he might then howl made a the biggest mistake of his life......he tried a heavy attack and missed. at the moment zula was not really zula, she was a beast and in that little moment when howl was exposed she ripped his wing off and hit him sending him falling to the ground with nothing to do.Zula snapped back" Oh no, did i do that."she looked at tundra and he nodded
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

As Soul watched the others fight with Howl and Cry, Soul stretched his wings and dove down as thin as a arrow and snatched the king by the throat just before he hit the ground, "You know, I've always wanted to do this!" he smirked and lifted a talon. With a loud screech he slashed his wing so he couldn't fly and grabbed his throat and squeezed before dropping the Great King to his doom. He sighed and looked at Frost and the Guardians. "It's over, and if you don't mind me asking. Can we come with you?"
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"You did kill the king, i thought you would want to be the new king but if that is not your desire then you can come with us. You to frost."Zula said
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(Can't keep up haha sorry.)

Sable swung the tongs, missing as she watched as Soul dove for the owlet and suddenly turned on his own after setting the young owl down. "Guess its over." she said panting lightly as the rage drained from her body, putting her tongs back into her pouch. She flew over to Zula and Tundra and smiled at Soul, knowing her prediction had been proven. "I knew it." she said softly to Soul.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"well shall we go then" Zula hooted finished catching her breath "My sister will probably be wanting to know what happened." "Your sister is probably worried sick that your not back already."Tundra said "but the search and rescue chaw must have told her"Zula pointed out
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(is nobody commenting anymore)