Aperture Science Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: !WIP! Aperture Science Roleplay

Post by SouthernStar »

Tevera worked hard, making sure everything was perfect on the blueprint. First, she decided to draw the dragon's spine onto the blueprint, then used a rectangle to make it's head, she then outlined the head, and then the body. After perfecting the tail, she moved onto the legs and added crude claws, which looked like they were able to slice through steel with ease. She then began working on the robotic wings, making sure that they would be capable of flight. She then thought long and hard about the fire... what about if there was a way to shut down the dragon in the central AI chamber? She noted that down onto the blueprint so Sky would read it when she sent it. In total, the time it took to make the blueprint took seven hours of pure hard work. Not a bad time for Tevera. Then, rereading the blueprint making sure every single detail was correct, she submitted the blueprint to Sky.

(Rush post took 5 minutes :D)
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

[I just decided to check in on this rp.. I really don't feel like drawing currently]

After the long hard time of making the raptor with the support of Tevera's blueprint, Sky received a new blueprint from the manufacturer several hours later. She was impressed by the dragon, but decided to postpone it for now. On the side, she read the idea about being able to shut down the dragon from her chamber. She liked this idea, and decided to keep it noted. She put the blueprint into memory, and decided to charge up on some energy for now.

short post is short.

I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Since I'm a nice person and all.... I would like to build you guys a website! Iv'e been watching this RP since it came out and would be delighted if you let me build you a site.... WITH HUMANS! All I need is one of your guys's permisson to start! Ill make a !WIP! and other animal/human rp's on it!)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

If Scarikas accept I'd probably join xD
For science!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(OKay, I'll start on the site! Do you think Kenya or WEO would let me make a topic about it, and a contest for ideas/names/catch phrases?)
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

I don't really like this idea ._. feels like you're stealing my rp.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

*Bump*

(Then we'll keep roleplaying here^^)
For science!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Oops, double bumped, the forum's been lagging on me lately.)
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

*Bump*
For science!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Daily bump.
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

I'll post... eventually...
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

WOOOH Okay I'm gonna rp
But it's going to be dramatic.
I just gave my entire sky character a background and history that doesn't even have to do with Portal.
It actually has to do with one of my literature fanfics.
Here I go..

Sky woke up again, a depressant feeling hit her and she felt the desperate need not to have to make the dragon right now. For once in her life responsibility had escaped, and she decided to check the emergency transmitter.
A screen popped up, she hadn't checked this in years. Nobody knew of Aperture Science anymore, so there was no way anybody would send them a transmission unless it was a passing lost plane that had sent out signals for anybody to catch.
Sky opened it up, She briefly read through and listened to little beeps and noises from old plane's transmitters. They were at least 300 years old, and she hadn't bothered to check the transmissions until.. until the incident.
She scanned through them at a brisk pace, deleting them quickly and clearing out the transmitted noises.
She stopped.
Her eye squinted, and she stared at one of the transmissions, and gasped in horror at the subject of it.
It was at least 300-500 years old and didn't matter now, but Sky quickly turned it on.
A familiar man's voice rang through the chambers, and she shut the doors.
"Hey Sky."
She couldn't put her finger on it, It had said no name in the main transmission but she knew it must have been one of the test subjects to go after the incident.
"We've got some good news and some bad news" The voice continued, Sky thought about it as the pre-recorded voice paused to take a brief breath. It sounded alot like Cave, who had been the first leader of aperture science nearly 1200 years ago before his wife's AI GLaDOS killed all of the employees, but it wasn't Cave, just similar. Sky remembered that she was one of the last people to know that GLaDOS hadn't been the one to kill Cave, and one of the last to know the reason he actually died.
Another memory flowed back to her, It was him. Could it be? It was...
"The good news is; we're coming home. The portal's open right now, and we're ready to come back."
Sky choked as she heard the words, already knowing what was to come next.
"The bad news is; GLaDOS isn't coming back with us.
Sky almost wailed, the horrible memory of her sister's betrayal was pounded back into her head.
Another 1000 years to forget it. She thought. She turned off the transmission, took out the card it carried, and tossed it down into the incinerator room. She looked down, noticing it missed a pipe, and happened to land on solid ground near a tiny pool of lava. She stared down the pipe, and decided to let it go. She didn't even know if anything or anyone that worked could even get to the incinerator room to see it. Sky took a deep breath. Sky would allow herself to be human for a minute if she could just feel any soothing from the breath she took, she knew she didn't need it, didn't need to breathe, but the slow gasp was still needed for such an occasion and she suddenly started to wonder why she did it. The transmission inbox closed, screwing back in a panel and blending easily into the wall. Sky sounded a deep breath again, and let it out.
Okay. She thought.
Time to get started on that dragon.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Bump.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

(Hi, I would like to join please.)
Name:Echo
Species: Personality Core
Color and/or drawing: I'm white for the main body, has a brown iris (not in little specs but a complete circle) has a splash of some purple liquid on her forhead (shaped like a circle.)
Personality: [Can be simple or detailed] Shy, Intelligent, KInd (even to humans) likes to explore
History: Not much but when she was being constructed some memory of someone, or something, got into her brain (nobody seems to notice.)
Job:Extend Relaxion Vault Moniter (This might not be right if not I'll change it.)
Gender Programming: Female
Homeworld [planet]: Earth
Notes: None
"Ah bird bird make it go away it's evil!"
-Glados