Aperture Science Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: !WIP! Aperture Science Roleplay

Post by Scarikas »

Accepted. Forgive me if this roleplay seems to be a bit.. unnoticed..
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

(Thank you very much. I love portal!)
Echo decided to check on the test subjects. She was very bored at the time.Shew went to her camera station and checked. Everything seemed to be normal. Thinks: I wonder if Sky has anything for me to do, I'm realtivly new but I'm not a rookie. I guess I'll send it to her in my daily report. She began typping her daily report but at the end she put "By the way? Would you like me to do anything, it's been a while since I've had an asignment." But right before she pressed send she stopped and decided to edit the first sentence. She changed it to, "It's been a long time. How have you been?" (Glados quote) She smiled to herself and pressed send. She muttered to herself, "I really like my first sentences, but they aren't mine ideas, did I hear them from someone? No no but whatever hopefully she will reply soon."
(Ok I was wondering if I could use some of Glados' memories. I think it would add a bit to the rp. I felt like should ask for permission first from you because it's not some random turrent, it's Glados. You don't have to accept it I could just forget the idea of the memory thing or choose a random person's mind. That's all.)
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Ah, yes, That would make the rp a whole lot more interesting! =D
Also, I am making Sky GLaDOS' sister, as hinted in my last post.
There's also a little history behind GLaDOS' departure that relates to one of my portal fanfics, but we can ignore that. Just thought you should know.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

Echo checked her e-mail and there still wasn't anything there.Thinks:Mmmm... awfully boring right now, I guess I'll go to the factory and see what's going on here. Hey maybe sky has a surprise for me! She rides on the track to the factory. "Hey guys how's it been, it's been way to quiet fr ages!" (Ok thanks for the info :).)
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Meh, I think this roleplay is pretty much gone downhill. :c
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage