Aperture Science Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Extreme360
Bluebird Chick

Re: !WIP! Aperture Science Roleplay

Post by Extreme360 »

Mumble wrote:(Easiest solution, I think, would be having Wheatley just mistake Theta for Tevera. After all, the only physical difference between cores is the optic and they weren't facing eachother when Wheatley called for Tev, so it makes sense. xD; Their names are pretty similar, aren't they? Hm.)
(Ok, sure. Do you mind if I put "Before Theta could tell Wheatley he was not Tervera, Wheatly blurted out" or something similar to that?)
How did I get here? ಠ_ಠ

My school's water fountain caught on fire. Your argument is invalid.
Mumble
Bluebird Chick

Post by Mumble »

(Nope, I don't mind. Go ahead. P:)
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Sky listened intently on her Announcer's job as it echoed down the halls to her chamber. She gave a slight nod, proud of how confident the new worker sounded...
"HEY, TEVERA! HOW ARE YOU DOING?" Her assistant's voice rang into the speakers. Her iris grew small, and her body lowered out of embarrassment and anger until it was almost touching the floor. She prayed the new worker had alerted Wheatley already, but he then began to talk more. "Hey, Sky wanted me to ask you what you think about the dragon idea. We're going to add flame breath so that it can be a flying incinerator, might be useful to cleaning up defective turrets, companion cubes, and possibly a test obstacle for those smelly human subjects." Sky began to grow nervous. Every soul in the entire enrichment center would hear this, including the new announcer. Finally, the edge of her body where her core was attached lowered until it skidded on the floor, she felt twice as small.
Oh lord... What do I do know? She thought.
Just then, an awaiting blueprint had loaded. It was the blueprint of a raptor, but she didn't even look at it. After a while, she gathered enough strength to lift her body up once again. And turned on her speaker.
"We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Our speakers had suddenly got interrupted with the satellite signals similar to those of Black Mesa and clashed into each other, transferring the sound. Sky held in her embarrassment, and instead prayed that the testing subjects and other cores around the center believed her. But she wasn't sure exactly what to do about the announcer. She turned on one of her security cameras in the turret redemption line, making the light of it turn red, and slowly scanned the area until she found the rail Wheatley, and Tavera were on next to the announcement system terminal.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Tevera was just moving at a leisurely pace, relaxing on her way back until she saw two other personality cores, one with blue eyes, and the one she had left in the sudden jamming emergency. And the one she had met before seemed to be rather irritated at the blue core. "What... what are you guys doing?" She spoke sternly, not too happy with the party that was going on in her work place. She then heard an announcement in the system

"We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Our speakers had suddenly got interrupted with the satellite signals similar to those of Black Mesa and clashed into each other, transferring the sound."

"Okay, guys, tell me what happened and nobody gets hurt..." Suspecting something more than just an interferance had happened, she spoke, with just the same sterness she had spoke to them with earlier before the announcent came through.

(Hey, has anyone ever played Hamster Ball, a racing/puzzle game?)
Last edited by SouthernStar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

I messed up again x.x ffff
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(I was editing my post .-.)
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Sky turned the optic of the security camera. Her most trusted worker just threatened her most trusted assistant, but her most trusted assistant just told everybody in the enrichment center about the dragon body. Instead of beginning to develop trust issues, she decided to enter this argument. A private audio pipe came out of the camera, and she talked through it.
"I'm sorry for this big surprise." Sky said. "And I'm sorry we didn't already tell you guys." She said. The optic of the camera lowered, as if it was her actual construct. She couldn't change their minds, so she decided to release the truth. "The dragon was a work in progress that was thought up by an unknown worker. Me and Wheatley had consulted the idea in my chamber and decided it might be easier to clean if their was a worker with a cleaner job that had a built-in flint worker." She paused, looking over to her assistant. "I asked Wheatley to come down and ask Tevera if she thinks it sounded like a good idea..." Her voice grew deep and angry "but he ended up telling the entire enrichment center." The optic of the camera squinted at Wheatley. "He asked if he could pilot it first.. I agreed, but I may be rethinking my answer." She said, not taking the glaring eye of the camera off her assistant. "Wheatley, you will go check on the test subjects to make sure they believe what I said about the satellite lines. For the next two days, you will take the job as the Extended Relaxation Vault Monitor as a consequence of what you did." She continued "And you will NOT pilot the body if it does ever come to exist." Sky finished. She gave her assistant one final glare, before turning to Tevera. "Tevera, Please meet up with me in my chamber where we can talk about your blueprint and the dragon. Theta, continue with your job." The red light of the camera shut off immediately after she finished, and after returning her sight to her chamber, she slowly spun around, and let out a long exhausted sigh.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"So that's what happened..." She muttered to herself, proceeding to Sky's chamber. She found herself staring at the huge robotic construct and asked rather bravely "So, what was it you wanted?" She asked in a calmer tone than she had when she was dealing with the two cores.
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Sky turned her body to her. Which on the very top, had a old, almost scraped off inscription "GLaDOS" on it. "I saw your blueprint of the Raptor, and I like the idea. But what I really wanted to consult was the Dragon. Do you like the idea of the Dragon? The fire? What do you think about it? You're the manufacturer. If you do think it's a good idea, do you think you could make blueprints?" Sky asked in a quick, long sentence. "Just tell me what you think I should add... remove... or if I shouldn't have it at all... I'm not sure if it would be safe, so I'm asking you. You're the manufacturer anyway." She finished.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"Well..." Tevera paused to think... "I kind of like the idea, but it will indeed be very hard to make... and I like the idea of fire, but we should also make sure we could add a few safety features.. goodness knows what someone could do with a fire breathing dragon." She replied, then added "I'll get to work on it, but I can't gurantee I will be able to make the blueprints." She finished. "Anyways, I noticed we might need some more humans soon, our current humans are dying faster than we can replace them... and I was thinking... maybe we could use the animal bodies, of course with disguises, to go out and... catch some humans." She suggested, occasionally slowing down her speech to give her time to think of better words.
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

"Yes.. It's been while since the Cooperative Project... And we are running out, aren't we?" Sky responded. "As for the dragon.. I'm not sure what safety features we could have... let me think..." Sky said as she squinted her optic, seeming to trail off into her own mind. She sat in silence, just thinking about what could be a safety feature.

OOC: -now processing brain-

Sky opened her eye wide, suddenly struck by her own idea. "What if we made our OWN fire?" She said, turning to her manufacturer. "With the help of science... It could be a special fire. OUR special fire. A fire that only burns what it was made to burn." She sounded a bit quiet as she said this, wondering if there could actually be a better way. "Do you have any ideas?" Sky asked Tevera. As she spoke, some panels scooted out to reveal spare robotic parts, of which fell to the floor and slid towards the middle of the chamber.

-my own little script-
Animals going to the surface will have to be made their own skin to make them normal. If you cannot draw the dragon, maybe you can get a good picture off the net and draw outlines over it if you REAALLLYY have to. In the rp, it could be kind of like searching for a distant drawing a human made. Or if you have any better ideas, please note them.

PS Going to the pool in 2 hours and playing transformice so I may not post that quickly but I'll still check every now and then.
If you HAPPEN to want to play or really need my attention, my name is Cheroma.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"Nice idea... but that would be very expensive and hard to invent... you know what.... I'll see what I can do with making a blueprint and if I'm still clueless on ideas I'll come back to discuss it with you, does that sound alright to you?" She spoke, while asking Sky if she'd be okay with it. She suddenly caught a glimpse of the words 'Glados' inscipted on the very top of the massive robot, though it was rusted and almost impossible to read, she stalled for second before speaking. "Hey.. wait a minute.. whats that on top of your body?" She asked in a cool voice, sounding laid back about it. She didn't want to sound like she thought it was a disgrace to have words on your body.

(Oh, I finished it too, it's only a sketch but I don't have time to go over it... and it looks better like this imo:

http://i52.tinypic.com/vd1zkw.jpg

Do ya like it?

And Scar, can you keep on that helmet thing on it's head? It looks cool xD)
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

HOLY O_O THAT'S AWESOME!
I love the wings especially.

"Nice idea... but that would be very expensive and hard to invent... you know what.... I'll see what I can do with making a blueprint and if I'm still clueless on ideas I'll come back to discuss it with you, does that sound alright to you?" Tevera asked Sky. She turned to her. "Tevera, you insult us. Do you think we can make special liquid that makes you run faster, makes you jump, and allows you to place portals ANYWHERE, but can't make special fire?" She said. It looked like Tevera was listening, but Sky noticed her optic slowly look towards the top of her body of which a word were inscripted. "Hey.. wait a minute.. whats that on top of your body?" The core asked. "Oh.. That's something the humans put on this when they made the body. It means Genetic Life and Disc Operating System. She paused, then continued "It's basically the name of the body I'm in." she finished. She didn't expect the core to be too surprised, but dared to explain further. "There were... few... that were in this body before I was... But they..." Sky paused, her core looked down at the floor of which robotic parts she planned to use to make the raptor and dragon were scattered. "They Retired." Sky finished, straightening up her voice. "You can make that blueprint now, I will get started on the raptor." Sky said, changing the subject and dismissing her manufacturer from the chamber. Pincers lowered from her mainframe, of which were skinnier and had other features among them for specially making things. She lifted some plates from the floor, some nails, the number of pincers she was using for this grew larger as she did.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"Okay, I'll get working on the blueprints A.S.A.P." She spoke, then exitted(?) the chamber. The core sighed, this would take extra work and attention if she was to complete the blueprint quickly. Once she arrived at the blueprint makers.(Too tired to make up any more names) She plugged herself in and started to make a start. (Sorry, I'm just too tired...)
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

The pincers worked together and lifted wires, plates, metal together. She used a panel to top an incinerator, and used some of the pincer's features to form the metal plates into what she wanted, and eventually she put together a start of the raptor's model. She blinked, and about 9 panels opened to reveal a large, HQ picture of the Raptor's blueprint. Slowly but surely, Sky put together the first model of the raptor.

Sky sent it to the Reassembling Machine to put it into memory. She was quite glad how this one came out. Panels slid out from beneath the spare parts left from the hard manufacture, and they fell in to a storage that was absolutely stuffed full of metal, wires, and other things used to manufacture machinery. She sighed, and waited patiently for the new Dragon blueprint to come in.

[I did get the blueprint, but in the rp itself you haven't made it yet :3]
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage