Cursed Waters

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Cursed Waters

Post by SouthernStar »

The bed of eggs rattled as the whole cavern shook after the sea dragon was slammed into the the wall. Hanging, and very pointy limestones(fail) began to rattle and one of them fell, almost crushing the deep blue egg that lied below it. And soon enough another dragon came, silently slipped through the chilling water. It gently picked up the blue egg, making sure to only make the softest of sounds. The dragon began to swim towards the exit, knowing that he would be spotted if he hang around to watch the fight.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jay hissed and swam forward to warn him off, and warning did work. The male swam off defeated. Turning around and making her way back to the Egg Pool, something caught her eye ; the tail of a dragon. Jay dipped under, silently swimming towards the dragon. 'These..things have nerve to come around here, don't they?' she mumbled under the water before lurching up and sinking her teeth into the back of the dragon.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The male made an earpiercing snarl, as he dropped the egg he was carrying. While the male attempted to land some hits onto his attacker. The egg slowly sank... deeper and deeper into the darkest depths of the cavern, occasionally hitting a few rocks as it sank into a pitch black crevice. It landed significantly deep down in the crevice, eventually gently landing on a rock, which was attatched to the edge of the crevice. The egg began to shake, a small crack appearing on the side of the smooth egg, the crack split open, revealing the hatchling inside's ocean blue scales.

(Hard head fail >.>)
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

A deep gash appeared on her side, along with the grip on her 'prey' getting tighter. She hissed threw his flesh as she dug in deeper, hoping he would give in so she could get the egg.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The male hissed, backing off, deep wounds in these months could kill them both. He turned, quickly slipping through the waters, knowing he'd have to move on for easier prey.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jay let go as he swam off. She quickly remembered the egg had fallen into the depths and so she hurried down looking for it. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness as she continued to look.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The small hatchling began to break away the hard pieces of shell, until the top section of the shell was completely gone. The small hatchling rested, tired out from the process of hatching.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

A small piece of blue shell caught her eye as it sunk deeper into the depths. Jay flickered her eyes back and forth until she found the egg, or what thought to be an egg, on a edge of a crevice. Swimming over, she found that it wasn't an egg anymore, but a hatchling. o; Jay smiled before she gently picked up the hatchling in her mouth, slowly making her way to the Egg Pool.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The tiny hatchling squirmed rather adorably when picked up, it looked up to the ceiling of the cavern then squirmed again. It opened it's mouth, as if it was hungry.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jay finally reached the Egg Pool, swimming over to where most of the hatchlings were. She gentled put the hatchling down before looking for something for the hatchling to eat.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Username: dinoman
Name: Crusher
Species: Elasmosaurus
Appearance: A black back with a white underside and tail
Personality: Deadly and hungry.
Size: Normal size
Likes/Dislikes?: Likes: Meat, fish, eggs, fish, hunting, fish, swimming, fish, grabbing meat stuff that isn't in the water and pulling them to their grave, and fish. And meat. Dislikes: Megalodon, scavengers that pester him, being attacked

Siblings: ...
Crush: ...
Offspring: None yet.

(Side note: He's one of those marine prehistoric reptiles. If those are allowed, I'll change it otherwise.)
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(May I join? I don't know alot about peritoric stuff. But i'll do my best!)
Username: SillyBear
Name: Glitter
Species: Ocean Loc ness
Appearance: (Just so you know a Ocean Loc ness (I made it up :D) has the same shape of a noral Loc ness but with fish scales that can be brown, green, black, or white, some rare ones can be rainbow colored!) Glitter has shining white and black scales and long narrow fins.
Personality: grouchy, protective, RP the rest
Size: 20 feet long, 25 feet high (Including neck wich is 10 feet long.)
Likes/Dislikes?: Likes: food, hunting, Dislikes: people attacking her eggs.
Other: has 5 eggs in total (2 were eaten.)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Username: ... zelda
Name: Zula
Species: Tylosaurus (A real sea monster from prehistoric times!)
Appearance: red-brown scales. Image
Personality: aggressive and may strike out at others.
Size: right now the size of a large eel.
Likes/Dislikes?: Likes meat.

Siblings: none
Crush: none
Offspring:too young
other: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tylosaurus
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Phantom swam around in the kelp forest, constantly waiting. But he didnt know what he was waiting for.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Glitter crawled to land in the egg pool and checked the temppature of the rock nest her eggs were in. She studied the new 'nursery'. She was forced out of her old nursery because of another Ocean Lockness who ate 2 of her eggs and attacked the nest. She found the egg pool and thought it was a great place to raise her eggs and hatchlings (If any of them survive. any one is free to attack the eggs but be warned, I am 20 feet long and 25 feet tall, I WILL attack.). She took a mouth full of water and dropped it onto the nest to cool it down. (Water to cool it, my warmth or more rocks to heat it.)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online