Alaska RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Re: Alaska RP

Post by Mook »

Jonnah sat up, his charcoal head peeking up past the wall of snow in his resting place. He gave a friendly smile to the bear, "Your Toklo, am I correct?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. His soft eyes studied the grizzly, "Incredible..." he thought to himself, grizzlies never ceased to amaze him.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Moon and Missy were walking to Missy's small territory. "It's this way, I smell the faint scent trail to the den." Missy slid threw the thick forest and into the long clearing. "See that mountain? If you look closer theres a crack in it, I stayed there." Missy broke into a run. Moon followed her and was amazed by the huge Alaskan Mountain. When they reached the den they slid threw.

"Woooh....." Moon whispered, the den seemed small outside but huge inside. She looked at her sister and frowned. "What?" Missy asked when she noticed her sister snarling. "I sorrda liked him!" Moon growled and laid on the dirty ground. "Well, you'll see him again." Missy cheered her up.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

He growled."Yes and what does it matter!"
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Jonnah gave a lazy yawn, growing slightly irritated with the bear's attitude. "I have been looking for you for some time now, I'm sure you know an elder wolf by the name of Snowdrop. Well, he told me to come talk to you considering i've been roaming your territory for the past week." he said taking a few steps closer and looking up at the grizzlies large brown eyes.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo sniffed the air drawing it in.He smelt like SnowDrop but don't all wolves smell the same?Well they did to him anyway."What is your business?"He said this with a little more respect for the wolf,but not by much.He still stood there the wind whiffing threw his fur.He shook the fur on his neck.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

"Well I know I wouldn't like some stranger roaming carelessly through my territory without my consent, but that's just me. Its considered rude or impolite in my mind, You may think differently than I though." he said sitting in the white flakes covering the ground. "I wouldn't want to cause your family any danger or weariness." he added.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Yugi sat down on the hard den floor and hearded th conversation of the wolf and Toklo. He sneaked away from Yogi and his mother and carelessly walked up to the wolf. "Hello there! I'm Yugi!" he said in a playful voice.

Missy lay down beside her sister and fell into a light sleep. She thought about practicing hunting skills tomorrow and building up a bigger territory.

Moon sneaked off into the forest and looked for Stacy. After awhile she lost her friend's scent and tried to sniff out Jonnah. She got tired then went back to her sister who was waiting for her at the den entrance. "Where have you been?" Missy asked then sniffed your sister, "You smell of bears." she said shocked. I ignored her and day dreamed, staring at the moon. "Your not still thinking about Jonnah are you? Moon..." Missy bit her sister's ear gently to wake her up from day dreaming. "Just forget about it right now, I'm tired." Moon awoke from her day dream and went into the den and slept with her sister.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo became impatient."Do you want me to run you out?!"He growled in his throat angrily."Now why are you here?"Toklo looked at Yugi."Why are you out here?!"He growled at Yugi."Adults are talking."
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jonnah smiled at the cub, "Hey there kido!" he said with a small chuckle. Turing his attention back to Toklo he gave a sigh. "I'll just cut to the chase...I would like your consent if I may live in your territory while I decide what to do with myself." he said nudging the cub to got back into the cave.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Yugi ran back to the cave and rested in the corner. His tiny eyes slid closed as he pretended to sleep.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Kodiak picked up Yogi and set her over with Yugi.She slid her paw softly down their backs ad smiled."I love you too."She pressed her nose against Yugi's shoulder and sighed as she walked outside and watched Toklo from the cave entrance.

Toklo gave him a sideways look.He sniffed the air."Like the others.You have to provide something in return to me.I give you safety and a place to live.What can you offer me?"
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jonnah orbs flicked down to look at the snow before returning to meet Toklo's eyes. "I can provide many things for you, but what is it that you wish to be offered?" he replied, getting to his feet.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Moon awoke as the sounds of howling woke her. She got up and saw he sister still asleep. She exited the den and looked around. The howling stopped, Moon waited more but nothing else came. She went back to the den and woke her sister. She told her sister but she was no help. Missy just went back to sleep, Moon sighed and slept beside her once again.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

"I don't really care.Whatever you can get."He went to all fours and walked over to a tree and stripped off a branch."This fall,I'm going to need a hunting partner to feed my family for hibernation."He paused."Your so your going to help me."He gnawed at the tree branch eating the bark off.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jonnah nodded, "Fair enough, I would glady hunt for someone such as yourself." He said softly.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d