Alaska RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Alaska RP

Post by Hope »

(Is anyone going to post anymore? D:)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(haha sorry....been gone a while..sure ill post :D)

Jonnah quickly got bored< padding through the icy snow quietly in the night. He flattened his ears in annoyance at several howls exchanged between two females. He stopped thinking about what he had done to Moon, he hated being a bully but felt it was the right thing to do. He recalled the moments as he watched the fae kill a newborn calf, he had stood by and watched, stunned by the tyranny. He gave a sigh in the cold air, his breath showing. He hesitated before spinning around and heading back to wear Moon was lying in the snow. He eyed the fae, hoping he hadn't caused any fatal wounds to her. He slowly padded up to her, sniffing her pelt before curling up around her in the iced powder, closing his eyes and whispering, "Forgive me, Moon."
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Moon opened her eyes and smiled. She tried to get up and leaned on the tree. She had strength to bark a little. She looked at the stranger who she still hasn't heard his name. Oh well, I'll learn his name soon enough. She took a few steps and barked again.

Missy awoke to the sound of barking. She quickly scented the mountain den then slid through the crack and into the woods. She knew she was in another wolves home but she was a true alpha. Her brown coat flew in the wind as she ran to her sister. She peeked through the bushes and saw her weak sister. "Moon... whos that?"

Moon turned and stared at her sister. "I don't know, he was the one who hurt me but I decided that he is a friend now. I think he's still awake though.... Mister Wolf? Are you awake?" she joked in her pup instinct.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Jonah's ears twitched at the sound of Moon's voice, "I was never asleep." His right turquoise green eye opened, gazing at Moon for a moment. He turned his head slightly, turning his attention to Missy as he opened his left gold eye. He lifted his head gently and sniffed the air, getting his bearings.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Well Hello, I'm Missy. I'm sure you met my sister, Moon. Well we have to go, these is a wolf's territory... wait? Is that wolf you is this your terriotry. Oh nevermind..." Missy said quickly then turned her head to Moon, "Come on Moon!" she ran off.

Moon turned her head to Jonnah, "Well, I wish I can stay but... I have to listen to her. Goodbye, for now." Moon turned and followed her sister.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo and Kodiak sat in the cave.Yugi sat on his dad's lap and played with his chest hair as the adults talked.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Hey des your back! Youv'e been gone for so long I forgot Yogi's name ;D)

Yogi wandered around not for from the den and listened to the starnge howls.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Hi Silly :3 I have been doing human roleplaying a lot on another sight and liked it so much I forgot about the animal ones.)

Yugi bounded after Yogi and stood beside him."What do you think makes those noises?Maybe a three eyed monster with teeth coming from his ears."He stood up and stared out into the distance.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(wheres Zelda at? and welcome back Des C:)

Jonnah sat up and watched the females leave with a frown, "Cya I guess..." he whispered to himself, the two leaving before he could say anything. "Alone once again." he sighed in thought, arousing to his pads to shake the cold balls of ice matted into his pelt where he had laid in the snow. Lifting his maw heavenward, he scented the air before deciding what to do next. He figured he might as well find this bear that owned the land he had resided on the past week. Padding at a quick pace in the direction of the might grizzly's scent, a large grimace spreading onto his jaws. He stopped when a good sized cave came into his sight. Jonnah hesitated before continuing forward aware of the capabilities this grizzly was able to inflict on himself if he made a wrong approach. Figuring the bear had already picked up his scent from his knowledge, he had grown up around these mighty creatures and knew they had a strong sense of smell. He sat down in the snow several feet away from the cave entrance, waiting to see what would emerge from the warm and cozy looking cave.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Yogi laughed then scented something strange. "Yugi lets go back into the den" he nudged his brother then walked slowly back in.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Yugi stood up on his hind paws trying to look big."Lets go see what it is!"He slowly walked outside the cave and looked around.He did not see anything but could smell it.He lifted up his muzzle and let out a baby roar and wiggled the snow off his tail.He looked around looking for the animal who might want to take on such a mighty bear cub.
~Des~
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Wasn't I Yugi and you Yogi? Oh well!)

Yogi made those funny bear chuff sounds and called his mom. "Mama! Mama theres a creature outside! Go get it!"
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(I'm Yogi your Yugi :D)

Kodiak sat up and sniffed the air.He was right and by the smell it was a wolf(?).She stood up and gave Toklo a worried moan as they both walked towards the entrance. Kodiak scooped up Yugi and Yogi and carried them back inside the and laid down for them to nurse.(Going to make them eat meat soon).Toklo walked outside and looked around sniffing the air.There was something outside but were was it.He growled.Stupid snow.He stood up tall and let out a mighty roar."Show yourself!"
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(Yeah wolf xD)

Jonnah seen the bear come out of the den, a smile crept onto his maw. "Behind you Toklo." Jonnah replied softly, still laying comfortably in the icy snow, his ebony pelt dotted with small snow flakes. "You bears have an outstanding sense of smell but sight isn't any better than that of a wolf like myself." he added, sprawling out in the powder.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo growled and turned around ripping his claws threw the snow behind him looking for the wolf."Show yourself if your not afriad."He showed his teeth his lip held high.
~Des~