Alaska RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Re: Alaska RP

Post by Desinee »

Toklo stood back up and sniffed the air."There is a cave on the other side of the ridge.Its nice and warm that you can live in.Or there is an old hole up on the mountain to the north under a tree that would suit you good.You may have one."
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Jonnah gave a smile, "Yes either would work well, Thanks again Toklo." He bowed his head in thanks. "Now if you excuse me, I have a few things I would like to do today." he added, rising to his feet and padding through the snow.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo smirked and looked at Kodiak."The kids are asleep and I need something to eat now."She almost roared at him.Toklo frowned."Okay lets go."He turned and began walking in a different direction then the wolf.
~Des~
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Haha, mean wife huh?)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(lol xD)

Jonnah sniffed the air, the small breeze blowing southward against his nose. As he continued padding through the ice and snow across the tundra, he caught a familiar scent. "Moon?" he whispered softly. He circled the area for a moment, his muzzle to the ground. He sat down and looked at the surroundings, she had been there only the night before. He found a tree closest the her scent, sniffing it before lifting his leg. He scent marked the tree to tell her he had been there in case she came back, he continued on his way. Looking back to the tree and thinking, "Hope Toklo won't be mad because I did that." before he broke into a trot northward. He scanned the area every few minutes, searching for the old tree the grizzly had said that inhabited the area.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Moon woke up again but this time she saw the sun just rises. She thought of leaving her sister so she left and wondered around. Then a familiar scent picked up, "Jonnah!". she barked happily and started running to the scent then stopped. The bears territory was just a few feet away. She barked loud, barked again... louder. She waited until Jonnah could hear her.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jonnah smiled as the old tree den came into his view, he quickly trotted up to it and entered cautiously.The den had been right on the edge of Toklos territory. A mouse gave a small squeak of fear before quickly ducking into a tunnel under the snow. Jonnah gave a small chuckle as he watched the small rodent disappear, nothing but a few rodents but the den would do. He started to sniff around in the den and investigate before he settled in. Foxes had used this den to birth cubs the spring before, Finding nothing to endanger him Jonnah laid down in the small straw bed at the end of the den. He quickly sat back up hearing a faint bark outside, he padded out of the den and listened. Another bark. Louder this time. Jonnah inhaled deeply and gave a short loud bark. He listened.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Should I change Moon's name to something else? Since her name seems to girly and she's sorrda a tombuy! :D)

Moon sat at the edge of the territory and heard the bark. She wagged her tail and barked again, this time more high pitched. She waited until she put one paw forward and stopped.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo growled at the sound of the other bear hearing how close it was to his land.He stood up and let out a high pitched growl from the back of his throat as a warning.He went back to all fours as Kodiak pointed her snout towards the smell of caribou.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jonnah sprinted forward towards the vocals of Moon, diving underneath the snow just before he was in sight. He suddenly came flying out of the snow and pouncing on Moon playfully. He layed there laughing with his massive body sprawled out ontop of the female. "Hey Moon." he said, rolling off of Moon and laying on his back in the deep snow.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Hey Jonnah! I thought you'd be here. I only have a few hours to chat. My sister is sleeping and she wakes up a few hours after sun high." she smiled and sat up after being tackled by Jonnah.
Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

Post by Leopard7878 »

Name:Leo
Description/Picture: http://tinglingworld.com/?attachment_id=74 (Also you don't need to the use the link.) leo has brown eyes Kinda short despite being Four. Brown eyes
Species: Arctic Fox
Personality: Funny, Can be rude at times.
History: Unknown
Other: None.
Love will never fail no matter what
Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

Post by Leopard7878 »

Leo walked towards the river. Then stopped hearing something, he looked around. After seeing nothing he started walking, the wind blew in his fur as he walked once he got to the river he took some sips of water then he turned around and walked to a tree and lied down under it and curled up.
Love will never fail no matter what
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

SillyBear111 wrote:"Hey Jonnah! I thought you'd be here. I only have a few hours to chat. My sister is sleeping and she wakes up a few hours after sun high." she smiled and sat up after being tackled by Jonnah.
(Thought she didnt know his name? O.o anyways....)

Jonnah smiled, "Sneaking out I see." he said with a small chuckle. "What would she do if she found you gone when she woke up?" he said tilting his head as he got to his feet.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d