Alaska RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Alaska RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

The natural world of Alaska- the last frontier. Can you survive as an animal in nature's hardest challenge yet?

Rules as always

Form

Name:
Description/Picture:
Species:
Personality:
History:
Other:

No acception needed.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
WhiteFang
Adult Bluebird

Re: Alaska RP

Post by WhiteFang »

Brilliant, simple, love it! :D
Anyway...
Name: FirePaw
Description/Picture: Image
Species: Arctic Wolf
Personality: Brave, doesn't do what he's told, loves to hunt (but can't).
History: Was rejected from the pack, seen as a runt. Is now very skinny and hungry as can't hunt.
Other: Eyes sort of glow in the dark bright yellow (like in picture). Can't hunt because he's black so can't hide ect.
Woohoo! :mrgreen:
In-Game Status: Offline
ImageImageImageImageImage
...Clickeh?
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Sorry, i dont know how to post pics. Try clicking the URL though.

Name: Song
Description/Picture: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... m=1&itbs=1
Species: Grey Wolf
Personality: Kind, smart, loves to hunt.
History: Born into the NorthStar pack, Song was alpha from the start. She loved to chase mice as a pup and her best friend was a Snowy owl named, Hoot. When Hoot had chicks and had to leave the Northstar territory Song became misrable. Her parents tried everthing but couldn't help her.
Other: Her parents are the alphas, she is future alpha, likes to explore the territory and rival territories and loner areas.
WhiteFang
Adult Bluebird

Post by WhiteFang »

Blundering through the forest, Fire paw spots a tiny movement in the snow. He pauses for a moment, then pounces. He grabs a small, furry, wrigling thing with his sharp, unused fangs and practically swallows the mouse whole.
EDIT: -Removed by Kenya- typos.
Last edited by Kenya on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removing unfamily-friendly word
...Clickeh?
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Name:Toklo
Description/Picture:Image
Species:Alasken Grizzley
Personality:Grumpy
History:None
Other:None
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Song sniffs the ground and growls, a loner in the territory. She lets out a deep howl as a warning and follows the scent. She sees a black wolf in the distance and barks as a hello. Then walks closer so the wolf can see her. She heres her brothers howl but ignores waiting for the wolf to notice her.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo walked threw the woods with steps checking the state of the tree's in his territory for any unknown claw marks.To his pleasure there was none only his which he thought could be a lot deeper.He stood on his hind legs and dug his mighty claws into the tree where previous claw marks were showing.He looked at them threw wincing eyes."These will do he" said in a Grouchy huff walking back to his cave by the river.
~Des~
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Name: Snowdrop
Description/Picture: Pure white with golden eyes that twinkle like the stars. is coverd in scars.
Species: wolf
Personality: sligtly insane but he has a kind heart and is very sweet.
History:his pack was all kiled.
Other: His daughter is alive somewere.
WhiteFang
Adult Bluebird

Post by WhiteFang »

FirePaw takes in the smellof the fresh smell, trying to detect a whiff of food. Then, in the not-so-far distance, he hears a long, low howl. His fur stands on and as he growls, ears pricked and tail raised. There is no sign of another wolf, so he continues his search.
Then, suddenly, he hears a sharp, welcoming bark quite close by. He freezes, ready to pounce at the slightest sign of life. Then he sees her, an odd sort of wolf, larger than he was and a strange coat, browns and greys on a base of white. (I think that's what your wolf is supposed to look like, heheh)
...Clickeh?
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Yeah thats right.)

The wolf sees her and she slightly wags her tail. "Hello, I'm Song, this is our territory but I don't mind you staying here if you don't bother our hunts or patrols. But keep hidden."
My brother howls again and I bark "Goodbye, I hope to see you again."
I hear my brother in the distance and I quickly run off toward him.

"Where have you been?" My father booms. I lower my head and sigh, "I met a wolf, he's very friendly and won't bother us. Please don't hurt him." My father sighs, "I'll give him 3 days if he doesn't join us or leave in that time, we will chase him out, if he doesn't listen, he dies." I start to cry and my father lets me go out again but I must bring StormShadow (brother) or ScarEyes (my father's beta, ScarEyes is also evil.) "StormShadow, can I also bring BirdFeather?" (Feather is her sister, ill just say the family the quick, Mother: SnowFur 4yr, Father: GreyFur 5yr, Me: Song 1yr, Sisters: BirdFeather 1yr, LittlePaw 5 mths, LittleEar 5mths, Brothers: StormShadow 1yr.) GreyFur sighs once again, "Very well." I smile, and call Storm and Feather.

We head off to look for the wolf....
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Toklo walked towards the river once he arrived at the cave in the side of a mountain.He wadded in the water and watched as pink salmon swam by avoiding his mighty paws.There was plenty here that's why he had to keep this place all to himself.He stood on his hind legs and let out a warning war to all predictors that this was his land and they better say away.He went back down on all fours and stared at the fish waiting for a chance to grab on.Up ahead he saw one coming straight for him.He ducked his head and the water and came out with a nice plump salmon.He walked out of the water and into a grass meadow not to far from his den and began to feast its fatty flesh.
~Des~
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Somebodys read that book... I cant remember its name... uh... the one with the bears... lol)
Snowdrop watched the bear from the bushes the wind ruffleing the fur on his face. The bear couldnt smell him unless the wind changes. he decided to try something crazy. He steped out of the bushes. "Yo mr. Bear!" he siad smiling.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(seeker bears?)
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Yes thanck you! Now I remember! I like those books. I fnnished the last great wilderness a whial back but I cant find anymore. Anyway back to rp.)
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

((OOC:Atm I'm reading fire in the sky and after that I just have to get the last two ^^ ))

Toklo looked up at the foolish wolf and stood up on his hind paws letting out a mighty roar."Had I not mad myself clear in my warning roar?!This is my land stay out!"He went back on his hind paws and went back to his fish.
~Des~