Dinosaur Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Dinosaur Park RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

Another day at Dinosaur Park, where it's like a zoo only with dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. There's a gift shop and attractions, including a ferris wheel and roller coasters! You will be a dinosaur or other prehistoric animal at Dinosaur Park, trying to be natural and entertain the guests.

Rules are as always and you can have as many charries as you want! ;)

Form
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Description:
What's your exhibit like?:
Family:
New to the park?:
History:
Other:

Name: Toranto
Species: Deinonychus
Personality: A deadly raptor, he is a huge attraction.
Description: A scar on his tail. He also has a red birthmark on his head shaped like claw marks.
What's your exhibit like?: It has a watering hole but it is small. Toranto's exhibit also has places to hide in.
Family: A pack of 6, three males three females. Toranto is the alpha male. His mate Wikani is the alpha female. The rest are their kids, Quinn(male), Axeil(female), Cerea(female) and Kike(male).
New to the park?: The kids are, but not Toranto and Wikani.
History: Toranto's history is kept secret.
Other: The four young raptors were just laid a long time ago, and Now its time for them to hatch. Also, you may RP the kids but ask me first.

Oh, and no acception needed. ;)
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Dinosaur Park RP

Post by dinoman »

Name: Saber
Species: Smilodon (Saber-toothed Cat
Personality: Unaggresive unless needs to be.
Description: A normal Smilodon, complete with the leopard like spots and stocky build.
What's your exhibit like?: An open area with a lot of grass, and a small group of trees to rest in. Plus a small watering hole.
Family: None
New to the park?: He's been there only for a week, but he likes it so far, though he was taken from his pride.
History: He was the leader of a smilodon pride until he was taken to the park, that's basically it.
Other: Not much.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Toranto slept peacefully beside Winaki, his mate, and their four eggs. Being a dad was going to tricky he knew, but this was great!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Saber sighed and wandered back in forth in his exhibit. "How'd I end up here? Wheres my pride? What's going on?" He asked no one in paticular. Then he froze when he looked into the exhibit next to him. "WHAT'S WITH THE TWO GIANT LIZARDS?!" He yelled,thinking that he was going crazy.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Toranto woke up after frightened by a yell. He turned to see a smilodon. Toranto ran up to it and snarled. "Could you keep it down? We are trying to sleep!".
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Saber snarled at the deinonychus. "Sorry! BUT YOUR A GIANT LIZARD!!! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO REACT?!" He snarled.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Toranto smacked his head. " I am a Deinonychus, not a lizard. Besides, I am not walking on four legs.".
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Saber cocked his head. "Deinonywhat?" He said in a confused tone.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

" It's Deinonychus. Learn more about it with this." Toranto said, pointing to the sign teaching guests about Deinonychus.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Saber looked at the sign. "Deinonychus, a species of raptor that lived from the Early to Mid Cretaceous. They were social creatures that hunted prey in packs. Currently in our park, we have our male, Toranto, his mate, Winaki, and their eggs." He read. "Okay, next question. What the heck is the cretaceous?" He saidm quieter so that he would not wake the female raptor.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"The cretaceous was a time with advanced reptiles like me. There's also Triassic and Jurassic during the Mezoic. That's what we use for centuries." Toranto explained. He read the sabertooth sign: "The smilodon was a large and fierce feline that lived during the Tertiary. Two long upper canine teeth like curved sword blades fitted outside it's mouth. Currently we have a male named Saber, we are planning a female soon. Have fun at the park!" he read.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Saber perked his ears. "F-Female?" He said. Then smirked. Then went back to normal. "Yes, my teeth are swords, very fragile swords. That don't grow back if they break." He said. "Although I'm surprised they left out the fact file on the Smildon migrating to South America." He said. He then looked at the map that showed the cretaceous world. "North America was underwater right down the middle?"He asked no one in particular. Then heard a familiar roaring, one of his own species.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Name: Pike
Species: Baryonyx
Personality: Fierce but hungry!
Description: Regular.
Family: None.
History: Was taken to the park when found injured.
Other: He is a bit shy, so he isn't seen as often.

Toranto spotted Pike drinking water.

Pike slowly drank the water, he was hungry a lot, so the keeper had to feed him A LOT.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Saber turned his head to see a female Smilodon being lead into the exhibit. But she didn't seem happy. The male knew how strong a female could be when angry and hid in the trees. She would probably go beserk on any living thing in the exhibit during her first few days. This made him shudder in fear.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Toranto trotted to Wikani who had woken up. She yawned. "Morning Toranto." she said droopily. "Morning too Wikani. Any updates?" Toranto said. Wikani nodded no, and Toranto looked at the nest. When were the eggs gonna hatch?